Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? (403 Views)

How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? by mumumugu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
First off, I don't hate atheists, nor do they offend me. I don't hate anybody actually, but non-believers don't even make my list of extreme dislikes. Actually I rather enjoy arguing with atheists.

Those conversations are entertaining and somewhat pleasant.

When it comes to extreme dislikes, things I perceive as offensive, the top of the list actually goes to false prophets and cults. There is an evilness there that is just repulsive. Cults come in all shapes and sizes and frequently are completely unrelated to Christianity

False prophets, false doctrine, false Christianity, are another thing, something that has frequently kept me out of church. I'm not speaking of differences in doctrine, people who misspeak, or people who perceive things in a different way. I'm speaking of the flat out deliberate attempt to bend doctrine to conform with your desired worldview or the world view you wish to promote

i prefer atheist
Re: Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? by nnadychuks(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
i've heard
Re: Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mumumugu are u a Christian?
Re: Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? by mumumugu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes i am
Re: Atheist Or Falsechristian/ False Prophet.....which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
mumumugu: Yes i am

You don't Really sound like one,u even created a topic called "my fellow tribalist" and other topics too on ur blog don't indicate you as a Christian,are you a Christian at heart? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of September 2014 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional. 02/10/14 / What Happened To Gospel Songs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.