Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (58038 Views)

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / Fly Qatar Airways To Dubai With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by masqot(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
lovely. journey in pix. it's a good experience I think?

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by BlackLeopard(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
macklef:

Lol. Was just kiding bro. I would rather pay 10 million for flight than trek my way to death island.

Good nuff, I thought ya were but wasn't sure. grin I mean, it's not like dere ain't no people who'd consider it for realz.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by mmmustapha(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
DUBAI IS NT FOR TERRORIST!***modified*i thought ur name was shekau. tongue
is dubai belong to Muslims or Christians? bloody illiterate, donkey.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by richeso: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
oh men what nice place to in.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by sophtaf(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmm!
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by richeso: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
oh men what a nice place to stay in.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by mkoabiola: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Still planning to go dere soon
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
[size=18pt]Beautiful city!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2014
Buy something for me o grin grin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by ekenzo(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2014
guiddoti:
see another jamb question.

Lol. These one Na proper jamb question . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by ekenzo(m): 1:07am On Oct 09, 2014
majamajic:

mathematician grin grin grin
@majamaja, Na u be big olodo. Jealous cow grin grin grin. U no go primarily or u be drop out, 130k+140k+90k+40k= 400k. grin grin grin grin . stop being envious of ppl
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by nekkyontop(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2014
guttentag:
Na wa Oo

How you dey feel Now?
Good ??...lolz
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by khayce: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls guyz, I have been planning on traveling to dubai, bt I would have loove to stay for at least a month ... And possibly rent an apartment and not an hotel during my stay... How possible can dat. Be, and besides can I get somethng doing during my stay dere?....pls I need ur help guyz.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2014
khayce:
Pls guyz, I have been planning on traveling to dubai, bt I would have loove to stay for at least a month ... And possibly rent an apartment and not an hotel during my stay... How possible can dat. Be, and besides can I get somethng doing during my stay dere?....pls I need ur help guyz.

Throw all your Dubai and UAE questions here...........

https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by blaze007(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:
Ladies & gentlemen!! This young man boarded Rwandan Airlines.... Let me say it again, Rwandan Airlines

Do you see how some Nigerians gamble with their lives just to save cost?

Observe how empty the cabin is, evidence that most people are not willing to play poker with their lives.
hahahaha.....i just went back to check, am sure dey only 9 passengers in dat aircraft. heard its like 97k for ticket. trust naija na
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by ChiSun27(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Why is it that when mature guys travel out they start dressing like kids

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by aro2014: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] lng journey
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by msmon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Where is a pix of Bruj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by colored(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2014
did your nigerian network provider go off in the dubai? what line were u using when you landed in dubai?
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by joseph1013: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Seunblack7070:
Pls op,how much will it cost for me to av a 2 weeks holiday in dubai,flight,hotel and visa fee all add 2geda.I jst need an idea of how much it would cost

Jarus:

Flight - 130k
Hotel (7 days) - 140k
Visa - 40k
Miscellaneous (food, taxi, light shopping etc) - 90k

That's 400k

What about an estimate for a 2-week and 3-week HoneyMoon in Dubai? Thanks
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by joseph1013: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2014
eleko1:
:-XGo to dubai office/ticketing/online site for enquiry.Dnt let anybody twist n turn and scam U in the name of Agent K/W.Be safe

Where is that please? I need help on what it takes for a 2-week and 3-week honeymoon. Thanks
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by eleko1: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Go to Walter carrington around US Embassy U'll see their office(Visa)there or make any enquiry from their staff not dos who mill around ooo.It won't cost U anything if U go to their stand @ MMIA Ikeja(ticket) They'll sure will issue U visa.Hurry up
joseph1013:

Where is that please? I need help on what it takes for a 2-week and 3-week honeymoon. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by seangy4konji: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
U need to see s world and stop hiding around your village[quote author=phorget post=26961944][/quote]
Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Petitediva14(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dubai is really a beautiful city. Abu Dhabi is great too. I saw someone say visa is 40k, I paid 30k and I got it within 2 days after it was paid in Dubai. I have never met the agent before, got the number from my boss. Anyway be sure to have enough money for sightseeing so that you can see things that would inspire you to be better.

Oh yeah, I am sure you want to see pictures.... grin

3 Likes

Re: My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures by Sombili(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Beautiful City

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.