Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah (17955 Views)

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Ramsey Nouah's Wife Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by ChiSun27(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify:
Bro,you should learn to forgive.we all have our imperfections

I have forgiven him my dear but I can't imagine myself calling him Dad...God forbid.

Don't think I will even go for his burial when God calls him... after all my mum is dead and he doesn't know her grave up till now...but he expects me to always pay him a visit and call him frequently...with which money na? Abi him know how I take grow up?

My dear...thanks to God that I didn't end up as a tout cause it wasn't easy growing up with a struggling mother without a father's figure to even atleast contribute to the up-keep of the family.

Peeps like me don't blame guys that refuse to take care of their "balless" Dads.

1 Like

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by krayzieklay(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
ChiSun27:

I have forgiven him my dear but I can't imagine myself calling him Dad...God forbid.

Don't think I will even go for his burial when God calls him... after all my mum is dead and he doesn't know her grave up till now...but he expects me to always pay him a visit and call him frequently...with which money na? Abi him know how I take grow up?

My dear...thanks to God that I didn't end up as a tout cause it wasn't easy growing up with a struggling mother without a father's figure to even atleast contribute to the up-keep of the family.

Peeps like me don't blame guys that refuse to take care of their "balless" Dads.

I feel you,bro... Just continue to keep your head up.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by freecocoa(f): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
remsonik: So funny of ramsey, maybe he should start by disowning his mom first. Your mom caused your woes when she got pregnant for a man who has a family. Do you expect your father to divorce his wife and kids and move in with a concubine??
Your mom is to be blamed for your predicament ramsey!!
What kind of reasoning is this?

So because she slept with a married man which produced a child, the child should be abandoned by a man who knew he had a wife but still kept a woman outside?

Why is it the woman's fault? Did she make herself pregnant? Yea, she slept with a married man, do you know if she was in the know as regards his marital status? What does that even have to do with an innocent baby?

The man who knew he was married and couldn't stay true to his vows, is the one to be blamed here, for all we know, he may have lied to her, her crime here was not being smart.

It's about time y'all stop giving these useless men reason to continue being a$$holes.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by remsonik(f): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes that's the harsh truth and you are very right but he doesn't deserve to suffer for the foolishness of two his mom and dad but to be very realistic this is africa and we know its the product of the union who will suffer the consequences.

freecocoa: What kind of reasoning is this?

So because she slept with a married man which produced a child, the child should be abandoned by a man who knew he had a wife but still kept a woman outside?

Why is it the woman's fault? Did she make herself pregnant? Yea, she slept with a married man, do you know if she was in the know as regards his marital status? What does that even have to do with an innocent baby?

The man who knew he was married and couldn't stay true to his vows, is the one to be blamed here, for all we know, he may have lied to her, her crime here was not being smart.

It's about time y'all stop giving these useless men reason to continue being a$$holes.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
remsonik: Yes that's the harsh truth and you are very right but he doesn't deserve to suffer for the foolishness of two his mom and dad but to be very realistic this is africa and we know its the product of the union who will suffer the consequences.

There's nothing realistic about blaming the woman because this is africa, that's a load of crap.

Everyone should be help responsible for their actions, male or female, unless you are saying its in our culture for men to be useless so women should accept useless men, clean up after them and not complain,yea?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Lailerh(f): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
ChiSun27:

Just thank God for the kind of parents you have.

There is nothing to hide about it....I disowned (dis-fathered) my Dad...even though I haven't made it official but those around me knew quite well that I hate to hear his name (I don't even bear his name).

What will you say of a Dad that never knew you or bothered to look for you for roughly 30 years?

Only for you to grow up now that he is ageing and he starts remembering that he has a son somwhere....will soon give him my final warning not to call me again sha.
Eyyah, I'm so sorry about that. It's really sad sad
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by soulglo: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
remsonik: So funny of ramsey, maybe he should start by disowning his mom first. Your mom caused your woes when she got pregnant for a man who has a family. Do you expect your father to divorce his wife and kids and move in with a concubine??
Your mom is to be blamed for your predicament ramsey!!

I actually feel sorry for you
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by critique101(f): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
ramsey nouah is not serious o. Did his father marry his mother? Didnt she just get pregnant for the oyibo guy? He should be annoyed with his mother and not his dad. The man didnt rape his mother and it's possible they just had a fling undecided
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by soulglo: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
critique101: ramsey nouah is not serious o. Did his father marry his mother? Didnt she just get pregnant for the oyibo guy? He should be annoyed with his mother and not his dad. The man didnt rape his mother and it's possible they just had a fling undecided

So because the man did not marry his mother he should not be a father to his children?
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by thorpido(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
critique101: ramsey nouah is not serious o. Did his father marry his mother? Didnt she just get pregnant for the oyibo guy? He should be annoyed with his mother and not his dad. The man didnt rape his mother and it's possible they just had a fling undecided
Both parents had an intimate relationship outside of a union and should be blamed for it.However,that intimacy produced a child that is here now.
The mother didn't leave but raised him.The father didn't look back and played no role in his growing years and that is why he takes the rap here.
There are parents(fathers)who don't marry the woman who bore them a child but they play every fatherly role in that child's life.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by Wisdytech(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Some fake parent is = None | but, i know is, Parent is Parent
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by critique101(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
soulglo:

So because the man did not marry his mother he should not be a father to his children?

You are not getting my point. Imagine yourself impregnating a stranger after a one night Stand in a foreign country. The average man will abscond or ask for an abortion.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by soulglo: 1:07am On Sep 29, 2014
critique101:

You are not getting my point. Imagine yourself impregnating a stranger after a one night Stand in a foreign country. The average man will abscond or ask for an abortion.

How do you know it was a one night stand? How do you know she did not love him? how does anything you said make it his mother's fault? You're a woman. Did you save yourself for marriage? If no then the same thing could easily have happened to you since you believe that the average man is an irresponsible dog.
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2014
ifyalways: Who cares ?

Sharrap,you do care
Re: Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah by centjamie(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: may God punish nigerian bloggers o, in 2004 i read in punch newspaper, where he mentioned he does not know his father and there is no way he could find him, because he left nigeria when he was little, how can you disown someone you don't know, crap
10years is enough for him to have found him .Ramsey is a celeb and very popular,if his mum is still alive, its very easy for his dad to have located him through his mum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Rocks Peacock Feathers Outfit To Oceans 8 Movie Premiere / Download Stingy Men Association Nigeria (SMAN) ID Card Template And Form / Ik Osakioduwa And Wife Celebrate Daughter's 2nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.