Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah (38753 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Nigerian Celebrities/ Oaps & Their Fake British/ American Accents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by great664(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ramsey Nouah “I Don’t Have A University Degree, Nigerian Movie Stars With Fake British Accent Must Be Arrested”

One of the cutest actors in the Nollywood movie industry, Ramsey Oluwatokunbo Nouah has recommended jail term for Nollywood stars with fake British accent.

In a recent chat on Sahara TV, hear what Tokunko said:

“University degree or no degree, the phonetics on Nollywood movies is still very,very atrocious. It should be an arrestable offence (punishable by life imprisonment) for any Nollywood actor/actress that did not school in United Kingdom to have a British accent.

Polluting the atmosphere with fake accent is criminal smiley

Do you agree with him?

Watch the Video Interview Here : http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/arrest-nollywood-stars-with-fake.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by jideomowunmi(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
I concur.... grin grin grin...and d thing is...it makes dem look and sound so fake... angry angry

great664: Ramsey Nouah “I Don’t Have A University Degree, Nigerian Movie Stars With Fake British Accent Must Be Arrested”

One of the cutest actors in the Nollywood movie industry, Ramsey Oluwatokunbo Nouah has recommended jail term for Nollywood stars with fake British accent.

In a recent chat on Sahara TV, hear what Tokunko said:

“University degree or no degree, the phonetics on Nollywood movies is still very,very atrocious. It should be an arrestable offence (punishable by life imprisonment) for any Nollywood actor/actress that did not school in United Kingdom to have a British accent.

Polluting the atmosphere with fake accent is criminal smiley

Do you agree with him?

Watch the Video Interview Here : http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/arrest-nollywood-stars-with-fake.html

7 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Airforce1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Rita Dummynic and toto decay are guilty of dis offence

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
sometime ago, i was watching a nollywood movie with my colleague(British), it took my own explanation for my colleague to understand what they were saying.
the funny part is that they would be doing shakara with their fake phonetics.

31 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Ladybluecash(f): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bt cum oo who fake accent pass RAMSEY abi na COWSEY. nonsense, oya mak dem go arrest musician wey dey rape lik oyibo pple

29 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by londoner: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol.....what a hypocrite. He is one of the worst for the fake British and Yankee accents.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Thats why i only watch Yoruba and subtitled Hausa films. Ibo (abi na english) movies are a no-no for me, i just hate it when everybody speaks a fake accent

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Tval(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Only arrest them if they don't speak it well, but if they do, free dem.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by freda506(f): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2014
Lol. Even OAPs are guilty. Their accents are not traceable to any country in the world. grin cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by maingwaest(f): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Airforce1: Rita Dummynic and toto decay are guilty of dis offence
. Rita actually stayed abroad ,UK to be precise most of her early life and then she went back to the US of A for college so she is good to go but that Tontolet of a girl en,na she dem go first jail.

18 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by newspapers: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Guys wait o... Ramsey's case is different. He tutor himself to develop it and he never claimed to be a british. We were all the ones speculating just as this blog dictates http://www.divanaija.com.ng/ramsey-nouah-biography-never-attended-university/
Besides, Ramsey has always been plain and natural.... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by sexyjessy(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2014
great664: grin grin grin grin grin maybe their accent is from space

meanie..grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by great664(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
sexyjessy:

meanie..grin grin...
d guy above said dier accent is not traceable to any country in d world, so where will that be, outer space grin also check Lil Wayne impregnate Christian Milian, His 8th Baby mama http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/lil-wayne-impregnated-christina-milian.html

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
What's up
sexyjessy:

meanie..grin grin...
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
hahahaha

my belle oooooooo

cheesy grin cheesy grin

even ramsey himself is guilty....watched some of his movies like datt...months ago...

still..this is damn hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by great664(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kizmarty: hahahaha

my belle oooooooo

cheesy grin cheesy grin

even ramsey himself is guilty....watched some of his movies like datt...months ago...

still..this is damn hilarious
like Kettle calling pot Black

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
great664: like Kettle calling pot Black

exactly..

think he's kind off saying his accent isn't FAKE indirectly

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by freda506(f): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
great664: grin grin grin grin grin maybe their accent is from space
grin cheesy
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
If an actor takes the role of a foreigner in a movie, speaking foreign accent is excusable whether correct or fake. What I cannot fathom is a nigerian actor or broadcaster speaking foreign accent in a nigerian settings. Do we really despise our country this much.

14 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by JEITO: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
There's this plumpy actress with a big gap-teeth that is guilty of this grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by great664(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
JEITO: There's this plumpy actress with a big gap-teeth that is guilty of this grin
many of them na
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by nikkypearl(f): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Airforce1: Rita Dummynic and toto decay are guilty of dis offence

Then you have not heard stephene okereke speak,I love the way she speak tho'

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by londoner: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
We know he's not British, thats why his accent is fake. As Tiffany would say "fake London boy!"

He fakes a yankee accent too.
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by DJDOLA(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Most AOP are guilty of fake accent....especially that cynthia ajisafe of coolfm

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by great664(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
nikkypearl:

Then you have not heard stephene okereke speak,I love the way she speak tho'
even stephene self shocked shocked shocked Londoner I see u
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by alaladakosta(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hey.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by bankydd(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
In Hollywood most artistes can speak various accents..It's actually an advantage if you can speak various accents in Hollywood.. if you watch Hollywood films well..so why should it be a crime angry

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by kennyung: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Disgraceful children........... ebola pickin grin
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Rodriguez And Hubby Are Overly Cute In This Photo / Prophet Jeremiah Settles Fight Between Cynthia Okereke & Chinwe Owoh / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.