Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download (6493 Views)

NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by maxibrainz: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
if you got an airtel sim insert it into any device of your choice, browse and download as you like free of charge no mb no credit, enjoy while it last
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by zelexotunla(m): 5:20am On Sep 26, 2014
maxibrainz: if you got an airtel sim insert it into any device of your choice, browse and download as you like free of charge no mb no credit, enjoy while it last
. Hello,pls how do i set up d apn to make it blaze on my android fone? I changed d apn to internet.airtel.com and it aint work. It is not bringing internet signal atall
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by rattlesnake(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2014
zelexotunla: . Hello,pls how do i set up d apn to make it blaze on my android fone? I changed d apn to internet.airtel.com and it aint work. It is not bringing internet signal atall
yeye
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by muchluv(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
AIRTEL don wake up! its been stopped! I rock am wella
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by LAZAREY: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
@maxibrains, thanks. I downloaded till few minute after 3am. As soon as I got the info from you around 11pm yesterday, I inserted my airtel sim and infact it was like a dream. Thanks again.
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by johncozy(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
muchluv: AIRTEL don wake up! its been stopped! I rock am wella
same here bro,stopped working around 3 here
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by johncozy(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2014
LAZAREY: @maxibrains, thanks. I downloaded till few minute after 3am. As soon as I got the info from you around 11pm yesterday, I inserted my airtel sim and infact it was like a dream. Thanks again.
sharp guy! baddest!!
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by timbros(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Chai.... I don miss. And my Airtel sim just dey jejely sleep behind my phone battery.
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by obosirow: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by encryptjay(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
You guys were late. Started from 5pm yesterday. Nice one OP.
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by Quelme: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
I missed mehn
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by bluejeff(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Noticed it too. couldn't download much though. Battery was low.
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by Badassniggga(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is this thing still working?
Re: Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Started early morning yesterday. Used over 2gb.

(1) (Reply)

Limitations Of Droidvpn / How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below / How To Activate The Etisalat 1GB For N200 Data Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.