Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Promote Your Career In The Entertainment Industry. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promote Your Career In The Entertainment Industry. (388 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry / Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Career In The Entertainment Industry. by judaboom: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Promote online, your career as a music artist, music producer, model, fashion designer, film maker and photographer. We connect you to thousands of customers in Nigeria and customers across the globe interested in Nigerian products.

Contact Us On 08078987152, Add Us On BBM 26312889.
AND
Please Like Us On Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/sagemusicgroup

(1) (Reply)

I Will Collaborate With Davido In The Future-wizkid / NOLLYWOOD Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress. / President Jonathan Has Just Accepted To Contest For The 2015 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.