Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (56527 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Michaeluzomam(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
From the social media attacks to brutal accusations, today has produced another celebrity face off between popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji and singer, Wizkid.

The latest in the string of attacks is –Linda’s updated blog post – where she maintained that Wizkid is a phony who lies about his ‘supposed successes’.

Read below, the updated blog post.

“Oh Wizkid, I wish all these stuff you wrote about your supposed success were true…I would have been so happy for you! But those of us who know the truth, know the truth…Lol! You can deceive your fans but not me. But I’m still a huge fan and will continue to wish you well…

And who are the ‘we’ that don’t like me? Same people around you that don’t like you? That keep snitching on you…? LMAO! What a child. Abeg, make I leave you alone before I mess up your career or image! Moving on…

https://uzopedia./2016/04/03/linda-ikeji-to-wizkid-before-i-mess-up-your-career-ill-leave-you-alone/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by tolzy90(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmm.. But dude u gotta post the full story

Modified

But Wizkid can't win this war, you can't fight the media they'll mess you up. He's got everythng to lose here. This news of been evicted from a house he claimed he owns will dent his public image and I bet there are more that could finish him off. Linda is gonna keep doing her blogging. All she does is post news, nobody really care about her person. He should go and ask justin beiber how much the media has frustrated his life.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by goldbim(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seems we wnt rest today with these agbaya's matter?msheew.they both need to grow up.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Chynx(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by toyeoye(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
she be God wey wan end wizzy career?

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Seriously, The Linda of a girl is really snooping so close to where she ain't suppose to. Wizkid missed it when he joined issue with her he would have sued her for defamation in d first place and that would hv been it. On the other hand, our celebrities shld also learn to take d bloggers the way they are because they are the same people that promotes them when they ain't as popular as they wish to and keeps them in d news.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by 9jaBloke: 4:32am On Apr 04, 2016
ugolance:
Seriously, The Linda of a girl is really snooping so close to where she ain't suppose to. Wizkid missed it when he joined issue with her he would have sued her for defamation in d first place and that would hv been it. On the other hand, our celebrities shld also learn to take d bloggers the way they are because they are the same people that promotes them when they ain't as popular as they wish to and keeps them in d news.

Suing her for defamation will not be good for Wizkid's career 'cos he would have to prove that she published lies about him & might expose other negative stuff we don't know about. Wizy shud just ignore the bizybody and be wary of his cronies that snitched on him.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid Don finally win..... Fish, smelling pusssy Linda don run grin grin grin

I love you Wizkid... No Homo!!

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2016
She don run.... Thumbs up to Wizkid.... That guy no get joy at all grin grin grin

You can't just bully him and go scot free!!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by UIA04(f): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2016
ugolance:
please how did she defame him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by UIA04(f): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2016
wizkid don't fight with people that can destroy you with the media.
you think Linda is foolish for not having many friends in the entertainment industry . the more friends you have the more your hands are tied. the more your secret is exposed.

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Aunty Linda, stop worrying yourself...if u stop this war, it's cos u're getting whipped.

How would you have ended a career that doesn't require sniffing and snutching as urs just to get paid?

Dis u seriously think his fans worry about the trashes on your blog?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid my crush, abeg release more of anuty Linda yansh for us ooo!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by pinkiberry(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda its good you backed off. e dey pain wizkid say everything wey he dey use form no be his own . hahaha e dey pain am well.

25 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by unilagfreshest(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
As a LIB addict, am enjoying this, abeg Linda trow more punch, wizzy u too, open her yansh more , I love this movie. grin

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by hungryboy(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Mess up Wizkid's career?
Who does she even think she is sef?,

Wizkid became a successful musician, through the power of his talent,

He didn't get rich of trying to destroy others or peddling gossip about them,

The level were Wizkid dey, na only God fit destroy am,

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by NobleAngell(f): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Well, the rate at which he is going, he doesn't need your help in ruining his career. He's doing it all by himself. And as for you, responding to his childish acts goes to show how childish you also are.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by iheanyi40(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2016
toyeoye:
u DE mind d gal ?

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda wins

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cescky(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
toyeoye:

u have no idea how the entertainment businress works....she can easily end his career with bad publicty

the same way 50 cent ended jarule and a lot of other rappers careers with ridicule

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ba7man(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
UIA04:

please how did she defame him
She exposed him for lying about buying a house, meanwhile it was on rent.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Misterdhee1(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Using publicity stunts to multiply their bank balance.. The rich keep getting richer at the expense of the gullible ones!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2016
I don't know where these people are driving at, immediately wizkid started posting smelly kitten.

Oh lawd !

Not again.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by OgeneUkwenu(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
My dear, leave him alone with his childish antics. Children of nowadays no longer have respect for their seniors.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by RichYoungNigga: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda ikeji actually stinks.
The first time i met her in lekki, she was smelling like a rotten fish, i thought she ate fish but i met her for the second time, the smell was still there.
That was when i knew something was fishy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by hazyfm1: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Children
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
They've not ended this matter?

What would wiz kid do if he were living in America where TMZ will post anything about a celeb. He should just swallow the bitter pill downside of being in the spotlight.
Not even a fan of Linda because that her job is just too expository for my liking. No one is exempt from her gossip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by TippyTop(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Meanwhile people are trooping to Linda's blog to read the latest.
Long after his career nosedived, Linda would still be here writing about new stars.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
OK let's vote like if you think Wizkid won the fight and share if you think Linda did....

73 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by AntiWailer: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
MEss up ?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by MrHackmed1(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
So, it's not you know you supposed to face your business

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cold(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm..it's about to get even uglier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.