Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Was I Banned? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Was I Banned? (503 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Why Was I Banned? / Motorcycles (Okadas) Banned Nationally From December 31, 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Banned? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Dear Nairaland Family,

I am sure the frequent users of business section would have by anyway come accross the single thread i created to empower ladies and gentlemen on here.

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1892498/guidelines-raw-gold-business-free

At initial stage it was smooth,questions and opinions were popping out but suddenly everything died down because i was banned.

I sent various mails to the mods all but to no avail.

No reason was given for my banned.

No reply to differents e-mails i sent.

Well the serious and commited members contacted me through e-mail, phone calls and other means.

I created this thread to get an explanation from the mods about the mystery reason(s) i was banned.

Till this moment i can contribute and creat a topic but i could neither make comment nor reply to that particular thread that i created..

I will aprreciate to have a full explanation(s) from the mods.

Seun Osewa take note.

Oyinbo
Re: Why Was I Banned? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Welcome back bro!!! I explicitly registered my greviance about their inappropriate conduct...
Re: Why Was I Banned? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Raymondenyi: Welcome back bro!!! I explicitly registered my greviance about their inappropriate conduct...

It feels good to get those words of encouragement,thanks for the calls and mails.

Mods i`m still expecting statement from you.

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Getting Rich Slowly! / Free Report(how To Make N5000 Per Day / Dangote Becomes 23rd Richest Man In The World; 1st Black Man To Reach Top 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.