Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23807 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by opribo(m): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2014
How old is this man now and for God's sake what does he want to do in Aso rock other than to jail every passived enemy within reach. If this man has anything to offer let someone show me what positive impact he has contributed in his local community since he left office. Other make inciting comments and to threaten the motherland.

Bihari should go and rest his weak bones jor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by tecmon: 5:39am On Sep 27, 2014
24/9/2014 - atiku declares for aso rock
8/10/2014 - buhari will declare for aso rock
15/10/2014 - tinubu will declare for aso rock
22/10/2014- elrufai will declare for aso rock
23/10/2014 - kwankwaso will declare for aso rock
24/10/2014 - amechi will declare for aso rock
25/10/2014 - shitimal declares for aso rock

29/5/2015 -CNN reports - seven attemps made by the nigerian apc aka political bokoharam to capture the nigerian capital Aso rock has been successfuly repeled by the PDP,our bureau chief in abuja reports that at battle of eagle square, the PDP forces - a massive 100m faithful multi-battalion 9ja voters obliterated the apc terror/propaganda/rigging infrastructure including fake voters cards ,fake ballot papers,imported fake voters from niger and e-rats.the devastating outcome of this battle on apc has resulted in seizures and heart attacks for apc commanders, meanwhile GEJ retains Aso rock till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Happywoman(f): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Poor guy! Seems like he is a glutton for punishment. But I still prefer him a trillion times to Atiku.
APC should try and tidy their house and choose a credible flabbearer and give PDP a healthy run for their money. Som1 like Fashola won't be bad. But if they keep feilding all dese old cargoes and desperadoes, Aso rock will keep receding from their reach.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by chiedu7: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2014
WETIN BOKO-HARI WAN DON AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Pastis: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Vying for that seat is what's keeping the man alive, so let the old man be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Obipat(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2014
C. Ronaldo Lost World footballer of the year 3 times behind messi and didn't give up.. What happend? He won it in the fourth time.. GMB, this is 4th time and it is ur time.. We need u now.. I voted for for Jonathan in 2011 but I have realised my mistake, me and my family must vote for u. Atiku should step down for u. After forming a party now he wants to contest.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2014
To d informed, d decision is easy & pretty much settled -
a) GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time.
b) GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history.
Come 2015, Nigerians shall giv d General a historic mandate to once again save Nigeria frm another weak & corrupt leader. He has done it before & he shall do it again. Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Obipat: C. Ronaldo Lost World footballer of the year 3 times behind messi and didn't give up.. What happend? He won it in the fourth time.. GMB, this is 4th time and it is ur time.. We need u now.. I voted for for Jonathan in 2011 but I have realised my mistake, me and my family must vote for u. Atiku should step down for u. After forming a party now he wants to contest.

your mistake?

just imagining the administration being troubled by the forces of people being smart and proving to be wiser than many that couldn't understand and give real meaning to the political events and maneuvering in the country.

I could remember very well that a certain leader promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for ulteroir motive. And in order to implement a long time policy they must disturb many things in order to present themselves as the people who are mostly needed.

To the best of my knowledge Buhari should have retired completely from politics. It can't make him anything any longer. Just Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
datribune: To d informed, d decision is easy & pretty much settled -
a) GMB, tried, tested & proven to be one of d greatest nigerian leaders.
b) GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history.
Come 2015, Nigerians shall giv d General a historic mandate to once again save Nigeria frm another weak & corrupt leader. He has done it before & he shall do it again. Sai Buhari.

weak and corrupt? hmmm.

if I may ask who are those weakening the administration? Are they not those presenting themselves as saints. May be some people need extra ordinary search light to find the secret

Corruption? All your leader are corrupt... even more. What did they do during years of directing the affairs and controlling the resources of our nation? The alimojiris they denied opportunities and access to all good things are now roaming the streets of the North killing and destroying properties of non indigens and the original settlers of most communities of many parts of the North.

Many people just need to grow up.

This is because they have chosing to remain in slavery

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Happywoman: Poor guy! Seems like he is a glutton for punishment. But I still prefer him a trillion times to Atiku.
APC should try and tidy their house and choose a credible flabbearer and give PDP a healthy run for their money. Som1 like Fashola won't be bad. But if they keep feilding all dese old cargoes and desperadoes, Aso rock will keep receding from their reach.

Read some history books. Ask elders. Educate urself on nigerian history & u will know what we know about d General. U will see dat Buhari is a very credible candidate wit an impeccable record of service to d nation. Ask urself why so many years after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks on him, knowledgeable people know d worth & quality of d man & still passionately love him & yearn 4 his return?.
I agree, having Fashola on d ticket will be a great icing on d cake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

1. Inadequate water - due to embezzelment by several levels of govt

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

Sir, I think you wrong when you said Texas is bigger than Nigeria....
Texas land area, 696,241 km², population, 27 million
Nigeria land area, 923, 768 km, population, 170 million..
So Texas ain't to be compared with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Rexyl:

weak and corrupt? hmmm.

if I may ask who are those weakening the administration? Are they not those presenting themselves as saints. May be some people need extra ordinary search light to find the secret

Corruption? All your leader are corrupt... even more. What did they do during years of directing the affairs and controlling the resources of our nation? The alimojiris they denied opportunities and access to all good things are now roaming the streets of the North killing and destroying properties of non indigens and the original settlers of most communities of many parts of the North.

Many people just need to grow up.

This is because they have chosing to remain in slavery

d man who took dat solemn oath to stem corruption & provide security for nigerians but has failed abysmally is responsible. Leadership is about rising up to d occasion & not about excuses. He has no one but himself to blame 4 his character flaws dat has allowed insecurity & corruption to hold sway under his watch.
I agree many people hav to grow up. Remaining in slavery is doing d same things & expecting a different outcome. d president has shown dat he is weak, clueless, overwhelmed & does not know what he's doing. We must break d mental slavery of tribe, ethnicity & religion. We must giv d job to d best man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2014
tit:

Ibrahim Lincoln only contested for president once.
Mohammadu Saladin Buhari the wahhabist is a failure!
IBRAHIM?
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2014
datribune:

d man who took dat solemn oath to stem corruption & provide security for nigerians but has failed abysmally is responsible. Leadership is about rising up to d occasion & not about excuses. He has no one but himself to blame 4 his character flaws dat has allowed insecurity & corruption to hold sway under his watch.
I agree many people hav to grow up. Remaining in slavery is doing d same things & expecting a different outcome. d president has shown dat he is weak, clueless, overwhelmed & does not know what he's doing. We must break d mental slavery of tribe, ethnicity & religion. We must giv d job to d best man.

hmmmm

weak
clueless
overwhelmed
Not knowing what to do

Those are the songs the enemies want to hear many sing to pave way for their cheap and probably unavailable victory or to present themselves as being better... thinking they are going to be favoured.

the problem of insecurity is as a result of deliberate efforts by certain powerful individuals who think they own this country. if not, the problem could not have escalated. I think you know poverty ridden groups or individuals can not have access to the kind of deadly weapons and military training given to the terrorists. The insecurity we are experiencing presently in the North is a deliberate effort to implement an agenda. That is it, nothing more. It has been planned long time ago. It is just being implemented when their logistics and weapons are ready. Hope you understand mistrust and high level of compromise within the military circle until recently when the military seems to be more coherent in combat.

Could you also understand that different strategies have been put in place for different people and different lands or zones by real enemies to make the country insecure in order to implement the agenda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rexyl:

hmmmm

weak
clueless
overwhelmed
Not knowing what to do

Those are the songs the enemies want to hear many sing to pave way for their cheap and probably unavailable victory or to present themselves as being better... thinking they are going to be favoured.

the problem of insecurity is as a result of deliberate efforts by certain powerful individuals who think they own this country. if not, the problem could not have escalated. I think you know poverty ridden groups or individuals can not have access to the kind of deadly weapons and military training given to the terrorists. The insecurity we are experiencing presently in the North is a deliberate effort to implement an agenda. That is it, nothing more. It has been planned long time ago. It is just being implemented when their logistics and weapons are ready. Hope you understand mistrust and high level of compromise within the military circle until recently when the military seems to be more coherent in combat.

Could you also understand that different strategies have been put in place for different people and different lands or zones by real enemies to make the country insecure in order to implement the agenda.

How is it dat u blame d enemies, d north, powerful individuals & everyone else except d man who swore to dat sacred oath but has been superintending over d most corrupt govt in our history. All leaders hav their own tribulations. I'm not a fan of OBJ but we all saw how he was able to neutralize d proponents of political sharia bent on derailing his administration. How is it anybody's fault dat GEJ lacks d wisdom, tact, assertiveness, leadership & political sagacity to neutralize d opposition & spare d nation d pains of his failings. Governing a complex nation like nigeria is not a tea party 4 all comers. GEJ has failed in all aspects of leadership & not only in stemming corruption or in providing security.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
datribune:

How is it dat u blame d enemies, d north, powerful individuals & everyone else except d man who swore dat sacred oath. All leaders hav their own tribulations. I'm not a fan of OBJ but we all saw how he was able to neutralize d proponents of political sharia bent on derailing his administration. How is it anybody's fault dat GEJ lacks d wisdom, tact, assertiveness, leadership & political sagacity to neutralize d opposition & spare d nation d pains of his failings. Governing a complex nation like nigeria is not a tea party 4 all comers. GEJ has failed in all aspects of leadership & not only in stemming corruption or in providing security.

I could only agree that Jonathan failure started when he believed that Nigeria could be governed by soft hand, when he couldn‘t take the enemies within serious and match them might for might before they outsmart him. That is the only thing that made OBJ diff from him. OBJ himself could have been weaker. If it has been a northern president the case could have been different because the President might have been seen as a partner in whatever means.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
<>
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rexyl:

I could only agree that Jonathan failure started when he believed that Nigeria could be governed by soft hand, when he couldn‘t take the enemies within serious and match them might for might before they outsmart him. That is the only thing that made OBJ diff from him. OBJ himself could have been weaker. If it has been a northern president the case could have been different because the President might have been seen as a partner in whatever means.

Wit no visible achievement to point to, GEJ can only play d tribal & religious card to try & appeal to our sentiments but it won't work. His being a xtian means nothing to me because xtianity has not had an impact on his style of leadership, neither has being a southerner made him a good leader. We ar looking 4 a leader not a tribal chief. Posterity & generations unborn shall not forgive us if we sacrifice competence 4 mediocrity by voting 4 someone who is clearly incompetent just because he is frm our tribe or religion. Is it d north dat made his administration stink to d high heavens in corruption?. We ar looking 4 someone wit clues & answers not excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Obipat(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rexyl:
your mistake?
just imagining the administration being troubled by the forces of people being smart and proving to be wiser than many that couldn't understand and give real meaning to the political events and maneuvering in the country.
I could remember very well that a certain leader promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for ulteroir motive. And in order to implement a long time policy they must disturb many things in order to present themselves as the people who are mostly needed.
To the best of my knowledge Buhari should have retired completely from politics. It can't make him anything any longer. Just Mark my word.
If u like quote me till tomorrow, Jonathan is gone. I'm igbo if u don't mint. We need change. If APC win in d cental other party will get chance in d east

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
datribune:

Wit no visible achievement to point to, GEJ can only play d tribal & religious card to try & appeal to our sentiments but it won't work. His being a xtian means nothing to me because xtianity has not had an impact on his style of leadership, neither has being a southerner made him a good leader. We ar looking 4 a leader not a tribal chief. Posterity & generations unborn shall not forgive us if we sacrifice competence 4 mediocrity by voting 4 someone who is clearly incompetent just because he is frm our tribe or religion. Is it d north dat made his administration stink to d high heavens in corruption?. We ar looking 4 someone wit clues & answers not excuses.

you are still repeating the same thing: hypocrisy and conspiracy? Don't think I don't understand better.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Rexyl(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obipat: If u like quote me till tomorrow, Jonathan is gone. I'm igbo if u don't mint. We need change. If APC win in d cental other party will get chance in d east

I wouldn't want to know your make b4 someone tells me what does the beating in you.

so your apga is a trash. it is people you change not their appearance.

appearance of trouble makers can't change their intention
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ihatesycophant(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
phransix147: Buhari and his believe tho! I can't call him desperate, for him to come out for the upteempth time when others have lost hope means he has plans for this country but we don't know if its good or bad ones... The other Guy has lost God's calling or he refused to pick God's call this time around (Fresh Party). Well Buhari I like u but I wish u were younger to contest again 2019 cos as it seems nothing is stopping GEJ 2015. I support no Political Party all I want is a better Nigeria

You don't support political party directly but indirectly do. Pls can you tell all commentators here five reasons why you preferred him to Buhari or any other?
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ihatesycophant(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
The man that will wipe away corrupt Nigerians is here again. Buth why some just hate him like that? The reason is simple, they don;t want the country to brake away from corruption because theri relatives benefit from it, including those that hate him for religion sake. I know God will use him to liberate our nation and shame will be upon the enemies of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by junell(f): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Biko, we're tired of all these people re-running for presidential position. Is it by force? They had the chance to make Nigeria better but they didn't. They should others chance. In fact they are all the same to me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Awwal1st(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
tit:

Ibrahim Lincoln only contested for president once.
Mohammadu Saladin Buhari the wahhabist is a failure!
Real men are talking how can a fool and she goat like you talk about the issue, because of your brain is been in v 0.1 you haven't been upgraded to know the right thing, I don't blame you but NL that didn't do brain test for people like you into the forum, Bitch
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by tit(f): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Isaacpyo04:
IBRAHIM?

are you boko haram?
Ibrahim Lincoln was a moslima. The waste just changed the spelling of his name.

Awwal1st:
Real men are talking how can a fool and she goat like you talk about the issue, because of your brain is been in v 0.1 you haven't been upgraded to know the right thing, I don't blame you but NL that didn't do brain test for people like you into the forum, Bitch

shocked shocked shocked
wetin dey pain you?
dont you like women?
even if you are a small boy or gay,
you have mama.
Please respect women in your life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by tit(f): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
ihatesycophant: The man that will wipe away corrupt Nigerians is here again. Buth why some just hate him like that? The reason is simple, they don;t want the country to brake away from corruption because theri relatives benefit from it, including those that hate him for religion sake. I know God will use him to liberate our nation and shame will be upon the enemies of Nigeria.

he did no wipe out the Amir of Gwandu when they imported 100 containers of money during currency exchange time.
My parents suffered a lot under this mad man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Awwal1st(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
tit:
shocked shocked shocked
wetin dey pain you?
dont you like women?
even if you are a small boy or gay,
you have mama.
Please respect women in your life.
Not that, You're saying something on religious view not political view which is not suppose to be... Always think and read what the post is all about before typing..
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by phransix147(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
ihatesycophant:

You don't support political party directly but indirectly do. Pls can you tell all commentators here five reasons why you preferred him to Buhari or any other?

I don't oh.. I like Buhari very much prefer him to GEJ but he won't win so sad... But I feel he stands a better chance in 2019
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2014
tit:

he did no wipe out the Amir of Gwandu when they imported 100 containers of money during currency exchange time.
My parents suffered a lot under this mad man.

I hav to ask u some questions in order to understand why ur parents suffered.
Were ur parents frontline members of d utterly corrupt & discredited national party of nigeria (NPN) dat looted d country to a recession where even d fed. govt could not pay salaries?.
Were ur parents owners of d warehouses where d NPN criminals hoarded foodstuffs & commodities away frm d people & created artificial scarcity which Buhari threw open to alleviate d pains of d suffering masses?.
Were they in d drug business?.
Were they among d thieving NPN vampires dat partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering?.
I ask dis questions because d thieving politicians enjoyed under d misrule of d NPN but suffered under d corrective regime of Buhari while 4 d masses d case was d reverse. Difficult as dis questions ar, u might need to ask so as to get closure on d reason 4 their suffering.
Btw d suitcases were 53 & they belonged to d emir & a family of 20 persons - d Nigerian ambassador to Libya Dr Tahir waziri who arrived d airport d same time as d emir & was coming home to resume appointment as chief of protocol, his 3 wives & 16 children.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Wizznovic(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello to all nairalanders rappers,am hoping to join you all to rap because i love rapping,i thinks its my talent,wanna show you all that i can be the overall best,someone should clue me in...THANKS ;DHello to all nairalanders rappers,am hoping to join you all to rap because i love rapping,i thinks its my talent,wanna show you all that i can be the overall best,someone should clue me in...THANKS
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ovamboland(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Akalia: GEJ till 2019, anyway join the transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy mouth watery benefits.click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176

Thief!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies / Update On Anambra International Conference Center Awka (Photos) / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.