Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (23725 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by lhordspy: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno Omokri says Atiku talks about achievements, payment of debt as the Chair of the National Economic Council under Obj.

* Says Tinubu talks about infrastructure; roads and bridges.

* Says but when Obi talks achievements, all we hear is BREWERY, he asked if Obi think development is only about beer?

A Governor of Ogun attracted 2 cement factories to Ogun. A Lagos Governor of Lagos attracted the $19 billion Dangote Refinery to Lagos. A Governor of Nasarawa attracted the biggest rice mill in Nigeria to his state. And Obidients want us to vote Obi because of beer
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584910681903665153?t=C4m6YgPOY4t0bjJE1djzgg&s=19
When Atiku talks achievements, he lists paying off Nigeria’s total debt as Chair of the National Economic Council under Obj. Tinubu lists roads and bridges. But when Obi talks achievements, all we hear is BREWERY! Does Obi think development is only about beer?
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584908387967537154?t=eYi1jmddBeVUtOwOuH5Rhw&s=19

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by lhordspy: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lol. The thing is you can never give out what you dont have.

Peter obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intends to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be the security chief.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had his chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as governor of Anambra state - What are the achievements of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?

Modified: Some ignorant empty-heads are coming right at me saying why should he disclose his security tactics. The same people that is saying Obi doesnt need manifesto. A presidential candidate doesnt need a manifesto? ! cheesy cheesy

Is Peter obi a military man or an intelligence officer to be hiding from security discussion?
Is Nigeria his personal business, for him to start keeping and hiding his secret formula or tactics? angry
Since he has been going around forming an expert in security matters criticising others, he needs to tell us how he can tackle it. We need to know if he really have anything upstairs except the endless lies, fables, beer employment talks and china figures he is always quoting around . But ofcourse we are vindicated, he knows nothing.

269 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Cyntie55(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
I'm OBidient and I don't drink beer or any alcohol. All we want is a better Nigeria.

I only pity the people who take this man serious. Reno is irrelevant trying to stay relevant!

Nigerians Please let us give Peter Obi this golden opportunity to rule us.

Baba Mikano and Bobo Chicago El chapo will make Nigeria situation worse rather than better if elected.

526 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by WibusJaga: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Urheadmaster(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Reno is a hypocrites

Always salivating like an epileptic patient every day tongue undecided

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Penguin2: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu BATstards want us to vote Tinubu because of Casava and Agbado

Fools

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by oyebanji44: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
I'm OBidient and I don't drink beer or any alcohol. All we want us a better Nigeria.

I pity this Reno

Ask your father and ur junior brother... grin angry

70% Anambra indigenes own beer parlours

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by OneCandleAway(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno I know you're on nairaland and will read this.

Seems when you sleep you dream of Peter Obi, everytime always talking against him as it he's the only contestant against your Atiku.

You're making him more popular if you don't know because you'll keep lying and get busted.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by TheSameGuy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Because majority of them are drunkard and drug abusers, ask corridon Nwamamaiwota.

It shouldn't be surprising.

Vulturereloaded:

Funny enough beer makes more money than all those rice mill etc he mentioned
And you're seeing the effects in Anambra State today, hooliganism and cultism is order of the day.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Vulturereloaded: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Funny enough beer makes more money than all those rice mill etc he mentioned.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by AdamuKD: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
sad
See the face of the thing wey animals in human form want me to support to be my President when I am not mad , worthless and unfortunate in life like them. Tueh on una senselessness. With his lips like dilapidated towtow grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by LegendHero(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Beer is enough for them in Anambra, who need factory when they can all drink to stupor. Obi the lunatic cannot even be compared performance wise to a LG chairman in Lagos.

That scammer was busy saving their money and facilitated brewery for them so the inhabitant of the state will be too drunk to ask him for the true development.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by MasterJayJay: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ode!!! Tinubu built infrastructure and forgot to build hospital that will treat him which makes him to keep flying abroad for treatment.

Foolish Reno Mockery!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by kettykin: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
This man needs urgent medical help, probably a case of dementia or suffering from PTSD. Buhari case is far better

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by VOsimhen144(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wetin zombidients do Reno??

Reno just dey give zombidients gbas gbos for head.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by stocktaker: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
No Notherner will vote Obi because he Established beer factory im sure Obi will loose in the north

Thank you Reno for open our eyes to these Obi ti lule again

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Curious345: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Listen to reno omokri at your own peril .

He is an itsekiri version of FFK..

Pure scammers

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by abobote: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
The truth is that, Reno and his likes didn't see this coming. They never believe Obi will go this far

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno Omocry-cry sleeps and dreams Peter Obi. It's urchins like lhordspy ihordspy that love to live in delusion like Reno the deluded.

For one to say Peter Obi didn't build a single bridge during his tenure isn't just laughable, it's a call for mental evaluation.

On the contrary, the drug lord of Lagos didn't build one bridge in Lagos yet his urchins are saying he developed Lagos and built 3rd mainland bridge. How urchins reason is way below human thinking.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Ozinlex: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Baby in adult body...nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by duro4chang(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu all the way. The best man for the job.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Nwaetche(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
I think that world daft seems not be attributed to Obi. BAT achievement seems to be his hidden blue print which basically translate to gobbling Lagos jumbo IGR without anything to show for it.

Reno is just a jobber doing his hatchet job.

lhordspy:

Peter is Obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intended to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be in charge.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had is chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as a governor of Anambra state. What are the achievement of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Canyona1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi is becoming popular weather good or bad comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by DenreleDave(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
No wonder he employed 60 million nigerians to his beer factory.. na why Obi supporters dey always behave..

Obi the palm wine tapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by CaptainAyub: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Animal talk done start again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by olaolulazio(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
ObidientBeer grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Throwback: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi has been condemned by Anambrarians as having no vision and being a bad omen.

A very wicked man who would rather save public funds in his own bank than spend it on the much needed infrastructure.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Drsheddy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dear fellow OBIDIENT let's lunch operation unfollow Reno in all of his social media handles.

Let's start immediately please

#unfollowRenoOmokri

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by CaptainAyub: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter is Obi is a very daft man. Infact it is very surprising how some people manage in listening to him for 2minutes plus.He talks so inchorent and disjointed like a kindergaten kid. You will ask him about Letter A, he would be counting 1,2,3. angry

At the last interview he had, he was asked how he intended to fight issue of insecurity. And Obi said:

'Even if you put a gun to my head, i wont tell you how. I will be in charge.' ....blah blah Nonsense.

I mean, does that make any sense? This is the same man that has been going from media to churches criticising the government on issue of insecurity. Now he had is chance to atleast prove knowledgeable in that area, he spoke like someone high on Mpukuimiri. He knows nothing about anything. Just Lies, another lies and more lies.

I have been asking this and i will still continue asking, as a governor of Anambra state. What are the achievement of Peter Pandora except investing the state funds into beer parlour business which he still ran into historical loss?.

Anybody?
Do you sleep at all?
Your task masters work you like a slave ooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by easyfem(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omokri the most useless man of the town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer by Theunbothered: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Reno has gone from table shaker to table promoter. grin

Someone who used to press the necks of APC has now become their biggest fan because Peter Obi is contesting.

Funny how Tinubu didn't build any notable infrastructure during his time in office, all he's good at is claiming the work of other governors.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marketers Push For Petrol Price Hike Amid Deregulation / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / BREAKING: Court Grants Dino Melaye Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.