Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua (47680 Views)

Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by koikoi2(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Is TB Joshua your God?

And if he is so powerful....why could he not raise the dead (After all, you are treating him like a divinity!).

You are not a Christian....you are a TBJ worshiper. Better stop worshiping TBJ and nudus nudum Christum sequi

Point of correction.

Read ur Bible Very well. When prophet Elijah commanded a lion to tear and eat up little children for calling him names, who sued him?

Today it is preached in every church as a sermon.
I am a practical Christian who worships only d true God.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Smooyis(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Something must happen in a christian life to cause his arrest, persecution, and trials. Whichever way it may come, God is equal to the situation. He will not leave His people without victory. John 16:33. T B Joshua is an illustrious citizen of this country. He has brought so much honour and blessings to Nigeria through his exploits in the international community. Today we are quick to nail him just as Joseph's brothers sold their brother to the Egyptians in the potiphars palace. Surely God who oversees the affairs of men, and who rescued Joseph from the pit and prison, will rescue our prophet from the hands of his adversaries in this period of his travails.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Freshpage(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
He would surely be arrested. Who care even if GEJ hug TB Joshau. We all knw d r birds of d same feather. Ur days are numbered. Shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by miqos02(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
we shall see
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by bakynes(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
For those of you blaming only the builders and leaving T.B Joshua out of this, you are all insane. Is it the builders that will go and get the approval or whose signature was on the approval for the two storey building? which he later went ahead to build more storeys without approval. Or who released the funds to build additional floors? There is no excuse for this both T.B Joshua and the building contractors must go to jail for this, If Nigeria fails to do so SA authorities will sue him to the ICC.

3 Likes

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by fyneboi79(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Fashola must step up to the plate and prove his worth on thiis matter otherwse he would surely lose my respect!
fortunately or unfortunately,Fashola has T.B Joshuas respect so urs will probably go unnoticed grin
People who died are his followers and they are not complaining.As for me................#itsnonofmybusiness# undecided
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by koikoi2(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Is TB Joshua your God?

And if he is so powerful....why could he not raise the dead (After all, you are treating him like a divinity!).

You are not a Christian....you are a TBJ worshiper. Better stop worshiping TBJ and nudus nudum Christum sequi
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by amakadigreat(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Hehehehehehehehe see comment oooooo
ichommy: If Fashola arrest TB Joshua make Arsenal go relegation. #Yinmu.

This group no get work self, even GEJ dey shake TB Joshua hand when he visited him.

Nigeria Group acting cinema since 548BC.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by yehmi01(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Let him be held accountable and pay for damages or compensate the people affected period.

I don't see why he should be arrested.

Let them Arrest ALL the contractors that handled the project.

PERIOD

Even if he built World trade center or a simple bungalow if the contractors don't know what they are doing the building will fall at the end of the day.

He his not a builder naa he his a pastor AS THEY SAID.

Its just that it belongs to his church is the reason for this.

If it was a redeemed church some where in Lagos in one street that fell will you say they should go and arrest Pastor Adeboye.

People should always use dir heads before they talk let alone write an open letter.

Yeye people
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by stimireez(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
ichommy: If Fashola arrest TB Joshua make Arsenal go relegation. #Yinmu.

This group no get work self, even GEJ dey shake TB Joshua hand when he visited him.

Nigeria Group acting cinema since 548BC.
dt. Is eeeeh, dt jona hand shake tire mi, wthr na 2 congratuate him say them do well I no knw
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by koikoi2(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Is TB Joshua your God?

Point of correction.

Read ur Bible very well. When prophet Elijah commanded a lion to tear and eat up little children who sued him.

I Am a practical Christian who worship d true God.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto: Sagamite plaetton weigraf jayriginal rationalmind.

Going through the comments on the first page, I think it wouldn't be a hasty conclusion to say this a country full of retards. Can there be any salvation?

grin

One even said TB Joshua should be absolved of any blame. The Engineer who built it is to be blamed. Obviously, according to that retar.d, TB Joshua had no idea the building wasn't approved for an upstairs.

Well, I don't think what we have now is the same as what we have a hundred years ago. More and more people are beginning to use their brains.

With time, I'm sure there'll be "salvation". Most likely centuries after you and I are dead.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by koikoi2(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Is TB Joshua your God?

Point of correction.

Read ur Bible very well. When prophet Elijah commanded a lion to tear and eat up little children who sued him.

I Am a practical Christian who worship d true God.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by ichommy(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Amaka Love. How'dy?
amakadigreat: Hehehehehehehehe see comment oooooo
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by garamah: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm, so anybody that has properties that killed people accidentally must be prosecuted; then everybody shall be prosecuted ranging from vehicle manufacturers to all the manufacturing companies in Lagos. Was he the one that broke the building or....?
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by davo3286: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Fashola must step up to the plate and prove his worth on thiis matter otherwse he would surely lose my respect!

He doesn't need your respect, sorry.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
phransix147: Set of janja smokers... Instead of them to ask for the engineers and person in charge of procurement, you want to arrest T.B Joshua na him build am abi him dey happy as the building fall? I want to ask sef didn't government notice when he was adding those additional floors? Cos I was weary of it now the damage has been done everybody now wants to flex muscles... Insensitive Government! Group agitate for something else pls something like ordering Fashola or GEJ to give me a job.

@phranSICK ,whatever who is the owner of the church? who order them to carry on the project? does bible said we should obey the people in command.why are we walking towards our shadow and disregard the truth.
been a man of Gd means you should not have permit from govt before you build your house reach heaven.
we will be doing yourself and hide under "doers is doing me" have you forgotten that laws has no respect for my great great grand father. for this reason I arrest my case
#penumo#closemy embarassed
phransix147: Set of janja smokers... Instead of them to ask for the engineers and person in charge of procurement, you want to arrest T.B Joshua na him build am abi him dey happy as the building fall? I want to ask sef didn't government notice when he was adding those additional floors? Cos I was weary of it now the damage has been done everybody now wants to flex muscles... Insensitive Government! Group agitate for something else pls something like ordering Fashola or GEJ to give me a job.

@phranSICK ,whatever who is the owner of the church? who order them to carry on the project? does bible said we should obey the people in command.why are we walking towards our shadow and disregard the truth.
been a man of Gd means you should not have permit from govt before you build your house reach heaven.
we will be doing yourself and hide under "doers is doing me" have you forgotten that laws has no respect for my great great grand father. for this reason I arrest my case
#penumo#closemymouth#

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by bakynes(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
garamah: Hmmm, so anybody that has properties that killed people accidentally must be prosecuted; then everybody shall be prosecuted ranging from vehicle manufacturers to all the manufacturing companies in Lagos. Was he the one that broke the building or....?
My friend they requested for approval to build more floors on the existing one bt it was refused bt they went ahead to build more floors without approval. He released the funds knowing fully well it wasn't approved so therefore both TB Joshua and the building contractors should be arrested first of all until the investigation is concluded.

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by amakadigreat(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Good
ichommy: Amaka Love. How'dy?
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by jennylove7575(f): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
They should arrest the project manager and building contractors. They are incompetent. I don't think arresting TB Joshua is the best idea..I have not seen the area where the man of God fault in this issue..his only fault I would think of is putting his trust on the building contractors (the so called expertise). Which every human who has no experience in building would do...this unfortunate incident dey
pain o..the thing just drop the good man of god rating.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2014
tempex88: Which kind group is this? If an hazard happens in a company, do you persecute the CEO? Government should chase their officers that watched the structure get to that stage cos it is their duty to prevent such a building from being erected.
@temper, #soketiaponi#(U PutHearInsidePocket)
no permit means.no permission from ijoba for the building kajiko
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by davo3286: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2014
Chillext: Finally I made front page.... After 4years on Naira Land.....

Runs out Naked......

Kid ish
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Smooyis(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Our heartfelt support is with our leader and Spiritual Teacher, Senior Prophet in this time of his great challenge. The attack to the Prophet TB Joshua is the attack to ALL those who are secure in GOD's hands. Will you, if you believe in his innocence pass this message to as many believers as possible because satan is out deceiving people, leaders, politicians and governments of the world. As we pass our unquestionable condolences to families who lost their loved ones, we stand steadfast behind our Prophet and pray that truth be revealed to the blinded eyes. This is the act of demons which only our prayers would overcome. Please pray for the Prophet!!!
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by tokjohn: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
nagoma:

You are obviously deluded about this man , who is obviously fake and greedy. I am not a building engineer and I am not a prophet but I know it is criminal to add four floors on a 2 floor building without explicit permission of government. He should be arrested.
my dear I advice u learn to use ur wisdom very well. U've sudenly become too antagonistic about de man of God. U should know berter than to know de d/f b/w a sponsor/client of a building and de engr/contractor. De contractor is not a zombie dat he will make additions without considering de necessary factors. I want to re emphasis here that de contractor and/or possibly de govt/authorities dat licenced de contractor should be held responsible and not Tb Joshua. De man of God should be compensated instead. As for de journalist dat alleged dat Tbj gave him a bribe of 50 thousand naira, dat is cheap publicity but let him be careful not to blackmail Tbj. Tbj is a humanitarian and a philanthropist who is used to given alms to people. The journalist must have begged for alms and he obliged him. We know their antecedent.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Decapo: 1 Chronicles 16:22  Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
[size=13pt]
But the man can offer 50k to journalists to thwart a story.
Every born again is anointed
Break the yokes of this religious fears and stand for the trith. Truth knows no religion. As un religious as china is they are far honest than our religious country....

A wise man once said the more priests we have the more people we have to confess... Religion gives room for unnessary laxity is dishing out true judgement. Tjats y politicians steal and still pay tithes[/size]

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Ukutsgp(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: They should arrest the project manager and building contractors. They are incompetent. I don't think arresting TB Joshua is the best idea..I have not seen the area where the man of God fault in this issue..his only fault I would think of is putting his trust on the building contractors (the so called expertise). Which every human who has no experience in building would do...this unfortunate incident dey
ladies being gullible and naive since 5000BC. no wonder eve was deceived in d garden.
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: They should arrest the project manager and building contractors. They are incompetent. I don't think arresting TB Joshua is the best idea..I have not seen the area where the man of God fault in this issue..his only fault I would think of is putting his trust on the building contractors (the so called expertise). Which every human who has no experience in building would do...this unfortunate incident dey

Both of them should be held responsible. Tb joshua asked for it, he paid for it.... if you really care about people you would ensure their safety, just like a mother would not put her child in a weak cradle. .....

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by debdurux: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Do you want hands-on-solution to the challenges seen in the workplace? Do you want the edge that makes you the ace staff for the job? Do you want to be an asset to every organization you work for? Then Workplace Training & Development was designed just for you. At Workplace Training and Development we simply equip you for the workplace. Beyond the paper certifications, you get to acquire the necessary skills you need to excel in the work place.

Workplace Training & Development centre is set to grow into the largest and most versatile professional training centre in Nigeria. We are geared to provide but not limited to professional skills, hands-on practical skills and manpower development in Business writing/presentation, Customer Service, Sales/marketing/e-marketing, Human Resource management, Finance & Accounting, Business Development & Management, Leadership & Management, Project Management and Administration.

We offer over 20 instructor-led classroom courses for individuals and organizations that want a team of personnel trained. Our training classes can either be organized at our facility or at a preferred location for your convenience. All courses offer an optimal balance of facilitation, group exercises, case studies, and practical application exercises – vital in supporting a highly retainable, hands-on learning experience. At the end of each course, all participants receive a certificate of completion.

Our September 2014 itinerary features a range of courses delivered by some of the most highly rated course facilitators in Nigeria and we have designed classes to hold both during the week and at weekends to accommodate the working participants and participants interested in 2 or more courses. Details are as follows:

WRITING/PRESENTATION

C CODE COURSE DURATION COST DATE
WEEKDAY DATE
WEEKEND WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WP01 Crafting a cutting edge proposal 2days N20,000 29th-30th Sept 27th-28th Sept Everyone whose work scope includes writing proposals.

WP02
Presenting like a PRO
2days
N20,000
25th-26th Sept
27th-28th Sept
Facilitators, public speakers, business development professionals, every one whose scope of work requires presentation.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
WEEKDAY DATE
CS01 Essential Skills for Effective Customer Service
2days N20,000 29th-30th Sept 27th-28th Sept Help desk staff, front desk staff. Call centre Agents, Customer Service Representatives, everyone that interfaces directly with the customer
CS02 Strategies for Customer Retention
2days N20,000 29th-30th Sept 27th-28th Sept Customer Service leads, Supervisors or anyone responsible for Customers in an organization.

SALES/MARKETING
WEEKDAY DATE
SM01 Effective Selling Skills
3 days N30,000 24th-26th Sept 27th-28th Sept Salespeople, telemarketers everyone whose job scope includes selling
SM02 E-Selling / Tele-marketing
3days N40,000 24th-26thth Sept 27th-28th Sept Content Marketing Personnel, Social Media Marketers, Bloggers, Database managers. Everyone who sells or wants to learn to sell via the internet and on telephones
SM03 The Ultimate Sales Pro
3days N40,000 24th-26th Sept 27th-28th Sept Sales/Marketing Executives, team leads, supervisors, middle managers in a marketing role.

FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING FOR NON FINANCIAL MANAGERS

CODE COURSE DURATION COST DATE
WEEKDAY DATE
FIN 01 How to Prepare Financial Statements
2 days N40,000 22nd-23rd Sept 20th -21st Sept Admin staff, Small Business Owners. Everyone who wants to possess book keeping skills
FIN 02 Financial Projections for a Business Plan
2days N40,000 22nd-23rd Sept 20th -21st Sept Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners. Everyone who wants to possess book keeping skills

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
WEEKDAY DATE
HR01 The HR Skill Kit
2 days N40,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Aspiring Human Resource personnel, Everyone in a personnel management role..
HR02 Managing Employees for Growth
2days N40,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Human Resource Executives.
Everyone in a personnel management role..

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT

WEEKDAY DATE
BD01 Writing a Winning Business Plan
2 days N40,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Business owners, Consultants, Leaders
BD02 Business Modeling & Structuring for Growth
2days N50,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Entrepreneurs, Consultants. Leaders

PARTICIPATION

Dates:
22nd to 30th September (Depending on Courses of Interest)

Time:
8am to 4pm Daily

Venue:
LCCI Conference and Exhibition Centre, 10, Nurudeen Olowopopo Drive, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Cost: Course Dependent (See Itinerary/Schedule Above)

Pay required course fee(s) to UBA Bank, Service Desk: 1017361850 OR Diamond Bank; Service Desk 0042387050 and
Text your Name, Phone No, Email Address, Course Codes of interested courses and Teller number to 08107853524, 07031152834
Eg Bola Dawodu, 08022334455, bolad@gmail.com, WP02, 1690022

ENQUIRIES
workplacetrainingdevelopment@gmail.com www.facebook.com/workplacetrainingcentre

Workplace Training & Development………………………..Become a pro
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
davo3286:

He doesn't need your respect, sorry.

He does need peoples respect... reasonable people.... 80 lives lost due to negligence is unacceptable. ...

1 Like

Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by vivianfrancis(f): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Wat has TB joshua done to be criticize like dis? Is it a crime for a man to be anointed more than other men of God? Jesus christ sufferd worse things
Re: Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua by Talk2david1(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Codedrock: But why does the whole Nigeria want this man prosecuted??
Even if it wasn't the aircraft that crush the building was it him who went there and hit the building himself??

This man didn't know something like this is gonna happen, u guys too should consider what he is gonna be feeling now.
Prosecuting will do nothing, it won't be bring the dead back, it will only make us lose another Great man..

Anyways.. Even if lagos agrees.. Do sensible people here think he is really gonna go to prison for this??

Bad people with hatred sha...
Bro, I doubt u would b saying this if any of your relatives was among those that died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.