Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi (1530 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by Telled51: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Without a predetermination on his part, Ayodele Fayose has always played a role in the Southwest political equation. In the current political dispensation, Oshokomole was albeit, the first governor in the region to dance to the drums of impeachment.
More recently, his re-election as governor of Ekiti State had served a note of warning to the All Progressives Congress (APC) that the southwest can be a no man’s land. In the same vein, he sent rays of hope and expectation to warm the hearts of the Peoples Democraic Party (PDP) that the Southwest can be wrestled and won from the APC.
But with his current maltreatment, harassment and alleged “slapping” of a state’s judge, Fayose may have legitimately handed the politics of the Southwest for the next 4 years back to the APC. Within one week, we had reports of the molestation and vandalisation of two judges and two court rooms in Ekiti state, followed by the gruesome murder of the state’s NURTW chairman.
Unconsciously, Fayose and his men have reminded the people of the Southwest that the peace, tranquility, orderliness and “pockets” of development the region had witnessed within the last four years, was the by-product of the APC government.
On the other side, if the PDP is serious about winning the southwest, Fayose’s latest acts will force the party to select people of integrity and credible background as their flagbearers in the coming election. Like they say, Fayose has set the table.
Barring any subsequent “stupidity” or politically suicidal acts/speeches by any of the APC stalwarts, this event will be the focal point of campaigns for the 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by kingingkinging: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Do you really blame Fayose for all his misdemeanor?

I blame it on the party and the leader of the party Jonathan that is desperate beyond measure for 2015 and capturing of the SW.

Imagine Fayose in Ekiti

Obanikoro in Lagos

Akala in Oyo State

Dimeji in Ogun

Omisore in Osun

Are we not finished in South West?

Even PDP loyalists will agree with me that these men are men of questionable characters.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by NewNigeriaMind: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Telled51:

Without a predetermination on his part, Ayodele Fayose has always played a role in the Southwest political equation. In the current political dispensation, Oshokomole was albeit, the first governor in the region to dance to the drums of impeachment.
More recently, his re-election as governor of Ekiti State had served a note of warning to the All Progressives Congress (APC) that the southwest can be a no man’s land. In the same vein, he sent rays of hope and expectation to warm the hearts of the Peoples Democraic Party (PDP) that the Southwest can be wrestled and won from the APC.
But with his current maltreatment, harassment and alleged “slapping” of a state’s judge, Fayose may have legitimately handed the politics of the Southwest for the next 4 years back to the APC. Within one week, we had reports of the molestation and vandalisation of two judges and two court rooms in Ekiti state, followed by the gruesome murder of the state’s NURTW chairman.
Unconsciously, Fayose and his men have reminded the people of the Southwest that the peace, tranquility, orderliness and “pockets” of development the region had witnessed within the last four years, was the by-product of the APC government.
On the other side, if the PDP is serious about winning the southwest, Fayose’s latest acts will force the party to select people of integrity and credible background as their flagbearers in the coming election. Like they say, Fayose has set the table.
Barring any subsequent “stupidity” or politically suicidal acts/speeches by any of the APC stalwarts, this event will be the focal point of campaigns for the 2015

I totally agree with you. The mayhem coming to Ekiti will be catastrophic. The Ekiti pdp goons can have a field day on the people. Like it is said- the people deserve the government they get.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by NewNigeriaMind: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
kingingkinging:

Do you really blame Fayose for all his misdemeanor?

I blame it on the party and the leader of the party Jonathan that is desperate beyond measure for 2015 and capturing of the SW.

Imagine Fayose in Ekiti

Obanikoro in Lagos

Akala in Oyo State

Dimeji in Ogun

Omisore in Osun

Are we not finished in South West?

Even PDP loyalists will agree with me that these men are men of questionable characters.

PDP is a party of wolves and thugs. This is the people prerogative to show them the door and say NO. Just like Osun people did. Any south west state that votes pdp can burn as far as I am concern.

Yoruba proverb:

a gba omo adie ni owo iku, oni wo n je ki owun lo akitan lo je.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Why is it that PDP only brings out touts in the SW? They have no good intentions for the Yorubas but we are wiser now and they will never control the SW again

6 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by easrael(f): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder why some people would just sit in their homes and post rubbish on the internet....Any of these men are welcomed in the APC and you tag them as questionable characters.....

You can have a questionable character for all I care....just be a good governor....

1 Like

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by Ttalk: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
easrael: I wonder why some people would just sit in their homes and post rubbish on the internet....Any of these men are welcomed in the APC and you tag them as questionable characters.....

You can have a questionable character for all I care....just be a good governor....

Haba! How can a person with questionable character be a good governor?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2014
PDP will never control d sw again Cos' baba obj doesn't support them d likes of omisore,koro,fayose,Ogd,akala e.t.c people are wiser now PDP are known as party of violence.again Gej will be disappointed in sw come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by Arch1: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
tatiana009: Why is it that PDP only brings out touts in the SW? They have no good intentions for the Yorubas but we are wiser now and they will never control the SW again
I remember the days of Adedibu and Amala politics in Oyo state when the PDP government of Alao-Akala was in power. The NURTW thugs turned Ibadan into a war zone. I remember the fracas between Eleweomo and Tokyo and how Eleweomo was brutally murdered after a PDP rally.

I also remember the PDP government of Otunba Gbenga Daniels in Ogun state and how he armed all those cult boys. Inter cult clash was a regular event at Sagamu, OSU and MAPOLY.

PDP is a party of thugs

4 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by kingingkinging: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
easrael: I wonder why some people would just sit in their homes and post rubbish on the internet....Any of these men are welcomed in the APC and you tag them as questionable characters.....

You are getting something wrong here.

Nobody says they are not allowed to be a party member. There is freedom of association in the constitution of this country, at least, it was there the last time I checked. But the crux of the matter is making them the governor of a state.

Can you compare Akala and Ajimobi, Can Fayoshe match Fayemi, etc that is our point. Who will take Obanikoro ahead of Fashola?

Please be objective.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by easrael(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ttalk:

Haba! How can a person with questionable character be a good governor?

Does being controversial affect your output performance, now you be sincere with yourself....The difference between all these set pf people if that one set knows where the shoe pinches the masses and I refer to them as the grassroots people while some people believe in infrastructural development whereas ignoring human capital development and I refer to them as the elites people

Now the question is which category of people come out to vote.......I rep the grassroots for life...
Re: Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi by vicadex07(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
easrael:

Does being controversial affect your output performance, now you be sincere with yourself....The difference between all these set pf people if that one set knows where the shoe pinches the masses and I refer to them as the grassroots people while some people believe in infrastructural development whereas ignoring human capital development and I refer to them as the elites people

Now the question is which category of people come out to vote.......I rep the grassroots for life...

You mean human capital developments like empowering Touts, cultists and NURTW miscreants that PDP has always been known for in the south west

Have you heard about YES O and O YES, in the APC states of Oyo and Osun. Those are APC initiatives in empowering youths among other things. Am not saying APC is perfect but half bread is better than none. APC in the south west represents that "half bread" while PDP are the non entities. Its a party full of professional thugs and hoodlums in high places.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! Nasir El-rufai's Violent Antecedent Tweets (pic) / Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" / Ex-pdp National Chairman, Gemade, Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.