Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" (1528 Views)

El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos / Kaduna Police Chief Armourer Kills Self. / Kaduna Police Using Force Against Subsidy Protesters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Anasko(m): 1:36am On Nov 01, 2014
The officer in charge of police
armoury in Kaduna, deputy
superintendent Nanbol Audu who
was recently arrested for selling
firearms to criminals and prominent
people has shot himself to death.
The officer was arrested together with
one Zingkur Joseph of Trade Centre Jos,
and Samuel Adamu of Kuru Jos-South
Local Government Area of Plateau State
stealing police guns. Police said one of
the suspects arrested with officer Audu
was a local gun maker.
They were arrested with firearms hidden
in a car including eleven G3 rifles, police
commissioner Umar Shehu has said
adding that Joseph and Adamu were
emissaries of other people sent to
Kaduna with the sum of N400, 000 to buy
guns illegally. Police confirmed that
local chiefs and other prominent people
were among the people buying arms
from suspects.
According to officials, officer Audu was
held at a police detention facility in
Kaduna pending the completion of
investigation. While in detention, he
collected a gun from a patrol officer and
shot himself in the tummy at about
5:40am this morning.
Commissioner Shehu confirmed that
Audu actually committed suicide and did
not leave any written message to explain
his intention adding that some police
officers on duty provided him with the
rifle he used in killing himself.
“It is true the officer killed himself this
morning at about 5:40am. The incidence
occurred in one of our offices. Some
police officers on duty gave him a gun
and while they were not with him, he
shot himself in the stomach. They heard
the sound of gunshot and rushed back
but found him dead. Three officers have
been arrested in connection with the
incidence.”
Mr. Shehu said preliminary investigation
indicated that Audu shot himself without
any explanations but police are still
looking for details. He also ruled out
murder in the inquiry.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/38341-breaking-kaduna-police-armourer-detained-for-gun-running-commits-suicide
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Gboliwe: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2014
For the first time in my life, I have mixed emotions concerning a suicide victim.

Wow.
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2014
lies. He was killed. He threatened to expose those arming the Fulani militia who are pillaging villages in and around Jos and southern Kaduna if he was not released.

How can a detained suspect easily get access to a rifle and then shoot himself in the stomach of all places.

Stomach wounds are very painful but slow in killing the victim. Bleeding is usually not the cause of death but infections.

He could have survived if given medical attention but he was left to die a slow, painful agonizing death.

He was killed!

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Don117: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:
lies. He was killed. He threatened to expose those arming the Fulani militia who are pillaging villages in and around Jos and southern Kaduna if he was not released.

How can a detained suspect easily get access to a rifle and then shoot himself in the stomach of all places.

Stomach wounds are very painful but slow in killing the victim. Bleeding is usually not the cause of death but infections.

He could have survived if given medical attention but he was left to die a slow, painful agonizing death.

He was killed!

I believe you. One day nemesis will catch up with whoever has a hand in this killing of innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by akinsadeez(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2014
This story obviously has a big K leg. How is it possible that colleagues of police man who had been arrested and detained would suddenly give him a loaded gun inside detention and then all leave him alone and go somewhere only to rush back when he reportedly shot him. It is a well known fact that immediately a policeman is arrested for whatever reason, the first thing is to disarm him and relieve him of his gun. So how possible is it that he was given a gun by his colleagues when there was a risk he could have even used the gun on them just to free himself. Furthermore what will a detained policeman use a loaded gun to do inside the cell?
There have been insinuations that the man was executed by the police while in the cell and even though they denied it, that is much more plausible than this suicide story. That was the same way they executed Mohammed Yusuf.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by lonelydora: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

He was killed!

You may not be far from the truth. But all the same, who knows how many innocent citizens he killed while in active service? Maybe their blood haunted him. Whatever you sow you shall reap. He that killeth with gun shall die by the gun.
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Gboliwe: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Nigeria is a bigger jungle.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2014
lonelydora:

You may not be far from the truth. But all the same, who knows how many innocent citizens he killed while in active service? Maybe their blood haunted him. Whatever you sow you shall reap. He that killeth with gun shall die by the gun.

My guess is that he was arming christian villages in south kaduna .

When last did you here of killings in Jos and south kaduna?

This man may have contributed to the peace by doing the needful

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Soloter(m): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2014
A committee shall soon be set up to look into the matter and thereafter, it'll be swept under the carpet.
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Horus(m): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2014
One of the victim’s relative had called a news portal and insisted that he could not have shot himself as he had been handcuffed since his arrest.

The relative said: “I will supply you photographs our family collected from the media in Kaduna this afternoon,” he explained.
“He has been hand-cuffed throughout, how can hand-cuffed man shoot himself to death? Where did he get a gun in detention to carry out the act by killing himself?

“It is clear something is wrong and we will want to know the whole thing that happened and the truth, it is unfortunate and pathetic.”

As of now, several attempts to contact the Kaduna State police commissioner by phone has been futile as he is said to be very busy.

Source: http://www..ng/2014/10/31/oga-oo-police-officer-commit-sucide-kaduna-state-see-photo/#sthash.5Y4nLZ4I.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 2:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Horus:
One of the victim’s relative had called a news portal and insisted that he could not have shot himself as he had been handcuffed since his arrest.

The relative said: “I will supply you photographs our family collected from the media in Kaduna this afternoon,” he explained.
“He has been hand-cuffed throughout, how can hand-cuffed man shoot himself to death? Where did he get a gun in detention to carry out the act by killing himself?

“It is clear something is wrong and we will want to know the whole thing that happened and the truth, it is unfortunate and pathetic.”

As of now, several attempts to contact the Kaduna State police commissioner by phone has been futile as he is said to be very busy.

Source: http://www..ng/2014/10/31/oga-oo-police-officer-commit-sucide-kaduna-state-see-photo/#sthash.5Y4nLZ4I.dpuf

I rest my case.

The Hausa/Fulanis in the Army and Police are the ones behind the fulani militias and boko haram

This guy is christian and probably from south Kaduna. He was probably arming his people against fulani militias.

when last did you hear of killings in Kaduna and Jos?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by pendy79: 2:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Think of any absurdity of any nature and you will see multiple cases of its reality in nigeria. The new generation of Hausa/fulani now bears nanbol, samuel and joseph. If the suspects were musa, kassim or mohammed then they will be automatic boko haram suppliers.

Reading post on these thread shows the kind of insincerity and wickedness inherent in people of this country. A poster said he was killed because he threatened to exposed people supplying arms to fulanis and hence was killed as a cover up, another said he was a hero who was supplying christians to protect the people of southern kaduna and jos

Really feel for the average hausa/fulani muslim who now bears and carry the toga of boko haram base on his name even if he didn't do anything wrong while a samuel, joseph, nanbol caught gunrunning is a hero defending his people against fulani militias.

Whatever is hidden or covered up to man is open to the Almighty .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 2:40am On Nov 01, 2014
pendy79:
Think of any absurdity of any nature and you will see multiple cases of its reality in nigeria. The new generation of Hausa/fulani now bears nanbol, samuel and joseph. If the suspects were musa, kassim or mohammed then they will be automatic boko haram suppliers.

Reading post on these thread shows the kind of insincerity and wickedness inherent in people in country. A poster said he was killed because he threatened to exposed people supplying arms to fulanis and hence was killed as a cover up, another said he was a hero who was supplying christians to protect the people in southern kaduna and jos.

Really feel for the average hausa/fulani muslim who now bears and carry the toga of boko haram base on his name even of he didn't do anything while a samuel, joseph, nanbol caught gunrunning is a hero defending his people.

Whatever is hidden or covered up to man is open to the Almighty .

You are really naive in your understanding of Nigeria.

Get a Christian northerner and let him narrate to you the outright discrimination and intimidation they go through in the hands of the hausa/fulani muslims.

I suggest you go visit the north one of these days prefferably Kaduna and see for yourself first hand what the non muslim indegenes go through.

Are you aware that the death of the former Kadunna state governor, Yakowa who happened to be a Christian was celebrated on the streets of Zaria as if Nigeira won the world cup.

You are naive and ignorant of what is really going on in the north.

But in spite of your ignorance I would have at least refereed you to Boko Haram which is largely composed of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri moslems and their agenda of islamization.

I will also refer you to the fact that the abducted school girls were mainly christians in a christian town. Their principal happens to be a moslem.

I will leave it at that.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by EMANY01(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2014
No one who wants to commit suicide shoots himself in the stomach especially not a cop who would know that the most efficient and pain free method of jumping off would be eating a bullet or sending into his temple.I'm not even sure about the last part people have been known to survive that method.
I concur with the guy that said he was killed.
This story of the Amourer killing himself is so stupid and enraging.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by talktimi(m): 4:17am On Nov 01, 2014
....."While in detention, he
collected a gun from a patrol officer and
shot himself in the tummy at about
5:40am this morning......"

The lying skills of this police commissioner will make the devil go green with envy grin
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by IdomaLikita: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2014
It is always the Christian Gun-runners that get caught, since they lack Cows and Tankers ladened with Bags of Beans to traffick there's!
Either way! We keep stock piling. He's only one Armourer!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2014
These people don't know how to lie ,they should have said he was shot will trying to escape ! abi is that not their favorite police pick up line

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Code213: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Murdered!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by 9ijaprince(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2014
I hate Nigerian police,these guys think we are fools. how did he get hold of the gun while in incarceration? someone that wants to take his life would most likely point the gun in his head. bunch of liars

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Caseless: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

He was killed!

u cud have used ur head and possibly seen that the reverse is the case here. They knw he has something on those killing people in jos and other places. U should knw that it wil b impossible for a certain Nanbol Audu and joseph adamu would supply hausa/fulani with arms to fight his own pple. Jst knw that he was the one arming his people to fight d hausas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by gbadexy(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Its preposterous enough that a detained man was handed a gun, I can't imagine what use they thought a gun would be to him rather than cause some havoc if that's ever possible.
If it were a pistol, it would be believable he shot himself on the stomach but with a long rifle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Caseless: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

[s]You are really naive in your understanding of Nigeria.

Get a Christian northerner and let him narrate to you the outright discrimination and intimidation they go through in the hands of the hausa/fulani muslims.

I suggest you go visit the north one of these days prefferably Kaduna and see for yourself first hand what the non muslim indegenes go through.

Are you aware that the death of the former Kadunna state governor, Yakowa who happened to be a Christian was celebrated on the streets of Zaria as if Nigeira won the world cup.

But in spite of your ignorance I would have at least refereed you to Boko Haram which is largely composed of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri moslems and their agenda of islamization.

I will also refer you to the fact that the abducted school girls were mainly christians in a christian town. Their principal happens to be a moslem.

I will leave it at that.[/s]

liar!!! Tel me which part of kaduna u've been to, if u ar not lying.
Where were you when the same ppl(both in d north and south of nigeria) celebrated the death of yaradua? It is wrong for anyone to celebrate the death of another, if not shekau's death.
U ar bias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Caseless:
liar!!! Tel me which part of kaduna u've been to, if u ar not lying.
Where were you when the same ppl(both in d north and south of nigeria) celebrated the death of yaradua? It is wrong for anyone to celebrate the death of another, if not shekau's death.
U ar bias!

Firstly, Yaradua's death was not celebrated it was Abacha's.

Secondly and most importantly, southern Kaduna christian villages have been systematically targeted by Fulani militias.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Caseless: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

Firstly, Yaradua's death was not celebrated it was Abacha's.

Secondly and most importantly, southern Kaduna christian villages have been systematically targeted by Fulani militias.

i'm in d north too, kaduna to b precised. What ar u not tellin me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Caseless:
Jst knw that he was the one arming his people to fight d hausas.

isnt that what i stated mumu?

the arming was also for self defense as the attacks and aggression are by the fulanis

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by MudRaker: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Caseless:
i'm in d north too, kaduna to b precised. What ar u not tellin me?

Have there not been attacks in the rural areas especially in the south? The genesis of which started a day after the 2011 elections and is still ongoing till date.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by pendy79: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

I will leave it at that.

When an ignorant and uninformed person calls another ignorant then it clearly shows he wants continue fooling himself.

Nanbol, Samuel and Joseph were caught in the act of gunrunning and you now claim he was killed because he threatened to reveal those who are arming fulani/militias? If you have any iota of sense, does it take him to be caught before he declare to expose those arming the militias? He is the chief armourer and is in charge of ditributing and withdrawing arms from servicemen.

A Patrick Azazi was in charge of the armour in a military formation few years ago and it was revealed he was selling and supplying same arms he was in charge of to militants in the NIger Delta and some other enemies of the state.

Continue to live in your fools paradise and be defending the undefendable because you are in denial of what unscrupulous Christian charlatans are doing but because the average Hausa/fulani muslim has been painted to you as the devil. Then any northern Christian thief, rogue and charlatan is doing a service to humanity.

Chibok girls are mainly xtians same way one CAN leader told us they were all xtians who were abducted cos of their religion until revelation came out that the abduction had no religious undertone but purely a shekau doing his thing. I'm sure all the people killed by shekau were selected and killed based on their Christian faith since you're the most knowledgeable here.

Let anyone who have fallen short of the dictate of the law face the music of his or her acts let us not stupidly defend it on any parochial tribal, cultural or religious ground. What is a crime in Rome is equally a crime in Mecca, stop exhibiting lack of knowledge here and be labelling others ignorant when all your rants here shows someone who is not talking with his senses intact.
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by lorRhyMeZ: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2014
Gboliwe:
For the first time in my life, I have mixed emotions concerning a suicide victim.

Wow.

Dat means u actually believe this balls? How can u gv a fugitive a gun And then leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by pendy79: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

Have there not been attacks in the rural areas especially in the south? The genesis of which started a day after the 2011 elections and is still ongoing till date.

So the genesis of the attacks in southern kaduna between Christians and Muslims was the 2011 elections? And yet you claim you're not ignorant? How more ignorant can you be?

The governor of Taraba was involved in a plane crash, the Christian elites in the state are fighting tooth and nails not to allow the muslim deputy take over the state up till today AMD youre talking intimidation of Christians in the North? If you don't know anything about a subject it is better to keep your trap shut.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by lorRhyMeZ: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2014
MudRaker:

I will leave it at that.

I shake my head for u sir.
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by Gboliwe: 2:39am On Nov 02, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Dat means u actually believe this balls? How can u gv a fugitive a gun And then leave him alone

Is that how you interpreted the line?
Re: Kaduna Police Armourerdetained For Gun-running "Commitssuicide" by nuclearboy(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2014
Idiotic lies. So you give an arrested prisoner a weapon? For what? Is it to kill the mosquitoes inside his cell or what?

Obviously the man was murdered to shut his mouth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Ashaka Cement Factory In Gombe / Buhari: I May Pick Muslim Running Mate If... / Mischievous Misconstruing Of Statements Made By Mr. Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.