Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 (758 Views)

SEE What IPOB Did In Vatican City Today In Front Of The Pope (video) / Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 by asgodsaidyahoo: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2014
WHY I DETHRONED POPE BENEDICT

http://asgodsaid.org/index.php/why-i-dethrone-pope-benedict

I dethroned Pope Benedict three months before he resigned, said Seer Blessed Dike. It happened on the 28th October, 2012 that God instructed me to go to Vatican City in Rome and remove the ex-while Pope Benedict because of the atrocities and evil they have embarked on in the Christendom all these years, and for him to get back to the world and tell people the truth about God. Spiritually I put on my garment and flew down to Rome as a hulk, there was a gathering of thousands of pastors. On landing, the Pope was about addressing the pastors when I disconnected the microphone from his hand, push him away from the throne and turn his seat down upside down telling him to go and confess the evil they have been perpetrating all these years and failure to do so, he will be struck by an ailment and any cardinal that consoles him will contract same illness till he dies. His resignation then came forth on the 28th February, 2013.

The effects of this action still speaks today in the Vatican City that is why Pope Francis started revealing the truth about God that trusting and believing in Jesus Christ is dangerous and harmful, and that Jesus was drunk when he said he is coming back to the world which he is not certain to return. This realization and rendition of the truth to the people has made the current seat difficult for him thereby telling people that he is sure to resign in two or three years because he has refused to comply to their doctrine which is the doctrine of men.

VATICAN CITY - NEW PERCEPTION ABOUT JESUS

Based on this teaching about Jesus Christ not the saviour of the world as proclaimed by many that the Roman Empire came to investigate me (Seer Blessed) in 2012 and mounted their satellite for three months around The Temple of The Most High God located within the neighbourhood of Oke-Aro in Ogun State. When they discovered that As God Said It Must Be Done (The only existing Temple of The Most High God in the world today) is the true FINGER OF GOD and has come to tell the whole world the hidden truth about God Almighty, The Creator of heaven and Earth, The Living one (Jeremiah 10:10, Psalm 42:1-2) revealing the truth about God to His people which they have hidden for over 1,891 years, the sermon of the current Pope (Francis) changed to reflect same. The Gospel they propel over the years deceiving and leading many people to destruction has failed. The manifestations of these teaching was evident in the resignation of Pope Benedict in February 28, 2013 and currently distorted the reign of Pope Francis which is set to resign in two or three years because the truth about God which symbolizes authority has come to prevail.

READ MORE ON www.asgodsaid.org
Re: Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 by Mayydayy(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2014
RETARD!!!/

1 Like

Re: Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 by vest(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mehn!! I Love My Catholic Faith Die.

These Guyz Kip On Proving My Faith To Be True.

Glory Be Our Lord Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Assuming Your Pastor Declared a 40days & 40nights Fasting, Will You Do It? / Rams For Sallah... Whats The Reason? / So Far, Kano Central Mosque Bombing Records More Than 120 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.