Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland (45506 Views)

Which MTN Data Resellers On Nairaland... / Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland / DATA Resellers Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ayexcel all the way.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Simplefaithy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: how will he sell 10gb for 1k

and buh is this thing they are doing legal?? abi cheat??
. it is. but my fear is who among them will be able to tell u wen dia data is going to expire.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
I have bought data from Octavo and Enter Pro. They are real and swift. They shld merge and form a Co. I think I should be a rapper Yo

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by 175(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ifaoni is a confirmed crook. . .he stole my 1k. He's got another moniker too. . .lemme go and chk it out.

Lastly he does advertise the scam in his signature. Promising bonus data.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Have been buying from Rotwailler too, so fast and relaible.

Give him a try!

Oti gba opoo

yipeee
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Johnclever(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
wow,Ayexcel ure the most reliable based on the pool from the houz. I need data from Ayexcel now,pls how do i buy from him.house pls help
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by nani667: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
I've purchased from Octavo before... And gmcbiz recently..... ✔✔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nonsoco80(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dramadiddy: He is not!
He is the cheapest and most reliable
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Simplefaithy: . it is. but my fear is who among them will be able to tell u wen dia data is going to expire.
u mean it's illegal?
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by goldfish80(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ayexcel is legit. I've bought a couple of 250's and a couple of 1 gigs within the past 3weeks from him. I highly recommend him.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ayexcel is the bomb. I always buy from him cos he offers the cheapest. I also recommended some friends to him & octavo. Keep it up guys.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by peteregwu(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
COME WAITING UNA THEY TALK SELF. 'EBISKEM' IS A SURE GUY. VERY SINCERE TO THE LATER. HE IS ALWAYS SLEEPING, WAKING UP AND GOING EVERY WHERE WITH HIS FIDELITY. EBISKEM MY GUY!!!!!!! AND HIS DATA IS THE CHEAPEST.

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by DidiLove1: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: u mean it's illegal?

It is legal. Please check SME data bundle on MTN's website.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by igbsam(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Luluosas is one hell of a good guy. He is one dat comes out with the truth and tells you to inquire about data expiry date before subscribing. I've purchased from him over 5 times. He even sold to me over the weekend and wait for me to make payment the follow week cos my transfer portal was down. He's reliable and i recommend him.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ebiskem(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
peteregwu: COME WAITING UNA THEY TALK SELF. 'EBISKEM' IS A SURE GUY. VERY SINCERE TO THE LATER. HE IS ALWAYS SLEEPING AND WAKING UP AND GOING EVERY WHERE WITH IS FIDELITY. EBISKEM MY GUY!!!!!!! AND HIS DATA IS THE CHEAPEST.

Thanks bro. I'm really humbled by your testimony even outside my thread. really appreciate that. God bless

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by peteregwu(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebiskem:

Thanks bro. I'm really humbled by your testimony even outside my thread. really appreciate that. God bless

Yes my brother, God bless you too. I love it when someone tells me 'God bless u', it widens my grin.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Odunharry(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Enterpro on point

3 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by lalasticlala(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
You guys should keep listing the cheapest cool. Please who sells 1gb for exact N1000 on MTN. Just by sending the PIN not bank o?
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by peteregwu(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idrismusty97: You guys should keep listing the cheapest cool. Please who sells 1gb for exact N1000 on MTN. Just by sending the PIN not bank o?

EBISKEM
https://www.nairaland.com/1896528/mtn-sme-data-250mb-n250/1

3 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vizboy is the best i tell you.....i swear 1 min 30sec you receive you mb......God bless you real good bro @vizboy

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Obumiyk(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
segradino should be on d list. I have bought from him more than 6 times. the guy is highly trustworthy and extremely cool even to a fault. I recommend him anytime. bot from him yesterday and it is a complete 30 days.

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by peteregwu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idrismusty97: Thanks.

Welcome to the party.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by oooopss(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dramadiddy: He is not!
He is
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: how will he sell 10gb for 1k

and buh is this thing they are doing legal?? abi cheat??
can you read?

Or are you in any way related to patience jonathan

1 Like

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by tinnymerit(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
i need etisalat mb,300naira for 300mb and i will pay by sending recharge card.expiring date is also advisable.Thanks.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Valentinooo: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ayexcel100 and ebiskem.

At the moment those guys have the cheapest data. All you need to do is just send the airtime pin.

ebiskem is faster in terms of delivery and response to customers. He also accept share n sell which Ayexcel has stopped accepting. Maybe after his(ebiskem) promo his cost will rise up too

2 Likes

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by adanduka: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
I bought 1GB from chikebrain @N900.

Ayexcel seems to be quite credible and popular too.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
DidiLove1:

It is legal. Please check SME data bundle on MTN's website.
ok grin
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
xtervaganza: can you read?

Or are you in any way related to patience jonathan
what's your point.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by striker9(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
lanre316:

What? And he wrote 250mb for N250, 750mb for N750 on his thread about data sales. Why do people promise what they can't deliver?
The guy is legit ,bought 750mb for 750 and he even sold to ma friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.