Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland (45504 Views)

Which MTN Data Resellers On Nairaland... / Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland / DATA Resellers Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by decode55(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
following... wink
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
adanduka: I bought 1GB from chikebrain @N900.

Ayexcel seems to be quite credible and popular too.
Chikebrain sells 1GB for N1300. He have the most expensive MTN plan on Nairaland! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1790563/cheap-mobile-data-1gb-n1499

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by adanduka: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idrismusty97: Chikebrain sells 1GB for N1300. He have the most expensive MTN plan on Nairaland! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1790563/cheap-mobile-data-1gb-n1499

He did a promo this month. He sold 1GB for N900. I bought 2 for N1800 and I was credited shortly. Still rocking my data which will expire exactly 30days from my date of purchase.

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
adanduka:

He did a promo this month. He sold 1GB for N900. I bought 2 for N1800 and I was credited shortly. Still rocking my data which will expire exactly 30days from my date of purchase.
Have the promo ended? If yes when is the deadline?

Modified: No need answering this, I browse through the pages and the promo have ended since September 12th. So technically, he is still the most expensive data seller smiley.

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: what's your point.
you have a problem with comprehension

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by ozoebuka1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
omon24: Ayexcel. the guy is pure and his data, the cheapest.
I can attest to this

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by QEbeauty(f): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where is EBISKEM?

Btw
Without this gent you need to review your list..

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
xtervaganza: you have a problem with comprehension
just like our first lady bha
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by zenith4biz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
QEbeauty: Where is EBISKEM?

Btw

Ebiskem........ Ebiskem......... Ebiskem
I was surprised when I received 250mb alert for just #250
Without Ebiskem the list is incomplete.
OP modify the list now

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: just like our first lady bha
yeah, your friend
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Simplefaithy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: u mean it's illegal?
nooooooo. it is very legal ND legit.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Gerrie(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
thanks, @op for this inspired thread. Having e-known 'luluosas' for a pretty long time *though octavo is as familiar*, i just conversed with him and did transfer 4 sum data and he has responded swiftly wit a full 30day validity.
Recommendation- @all. Hav no doubt 2 luluosas' credibility
@luluosas, keep d trust
@op,...lol

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
xtervaganza: yeah, your friend
k
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=20pt]when I say AY you say excel
AY[/size]
ever since I started dealing with ay,I haven't recharged my phone or lack Mb.
he even gives commission for bringing people to him.
I tell my Facebook friends that I sell data.they send me card and I buy it cheap from ay picketing over 35% of the deal.
so am also into the data sale marketing business.
piss out ayexcell.

luluosas is also cool.he is my ex
I mean former customer.review you price sir and I may comeback.

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Blackchampion(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
All of u guys should try EnterPro, surely ur testimonies will change positively.
Don't forget to tank me later

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by rezzy: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Imanuelle: I've randomly bought up to
10gig at 1k per gig from ayexcel

The dude is clean, i even bought again this morning

penquin: how will he sell 10gb for 1k

and buh is this thing they are doing legal?? abi cheat??

He bought 1gb for #1000 not 10gb.

That is why xtervaganza is asking you so many questions. BTW, i love the way ur guys answered each other. It was matured.

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by adanduka: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Idrismusty97: Have the promo ended? If yes when is the deadline?

Modified: No need answering this, I browse through the pages and the promo have ended since September 12th. So technically, he is still the most expensive data seller smiley.

OK o. I bought data from him at a cheap rate so 'experiencially', he is the cheapest.
Chikebrain, report and defend yourself o unless when my data expires on 12th Oct, I'll port. grin

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Glo data seller,verified and trusted by me. He sells only glo data for glo customers,here is the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1938008/nairalanders-rejoice-latest-affordable-glo#27095173
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
rezzy:

He bought 1gb for #1000 not 10gb.

That is why xtervaganza is asking you so many questions. BTW, i love the way ur guys answered each other. It was matured.
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by rosebase(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dramadiddy: These are the few data resellers I know that are reliable and give you value for your money :

1) Chikebrain : https://www.nairaland.com/1790563/cheap-mobile-data-1gb-n1499/9

2) Octavo : https://www.nairaland.com/1566834/mtn-glo-etisalat-data-sale/23

3) Gmcbiz : https://www.nairaland.com/1808428/most-affordable-mtn-etisalat-data/12

4) Luluosas : https://www.nairaland.com/1907614/luluosas-mtn-sme-data-share

5) Enterpro : https://www.nairaland.com/1788442/cheapest-mtn-glo-etisalat-mobile/33

these list in incomplete without Vizboy. he sends u ur data under 10secs. I've recommended him to people and all saying same thing abt him
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by darlingnuel(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dramadiddy: NCC couldn't care less...You should appreciate these guys for their innovative advancements
Innovative advancement? Whatever u meant by that! SME data sharing or re-selling is a legal product from some network providers like MTN & etisalat. Our concern is that some scammers av highjacked the bizness. Confirming someone as legit shouldn't be a one-man decision, rather unanimous! That's my point! For instance, someone here brought a report against one of ur "confirmed" dealers... Huh?

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by profemoral(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2014
kekakuz: [size=20pt]when I say AY you say excel
AY[/size]
ever since I started dealing with ay,I haven't recharged my phone or lack Mb.
he even gives commission for bringing people to him.
I tell my Facebook friends that I sell data.they send me card and I buy it cheap from ay picketing over 35% of the deal.
so am also into the data sale marketing business.
piss out ayexcell.

luluosas is also cool.he is my ex
I mean former customer.review you price sir and I may comeback.

please can u post the link to ayexcel nairaland thread here.

thanks

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
profemoral:

thanks
you can as well just search ayexcel and see everything about him.

my data remain 40 mb
my I give my guy a whatsapp ping shap shap
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2014
darlingnuel: Innovative advancement? Whatever u meant by that! SME data sharing or re-selling is a legal product from some network providers like MTN & etisalat. Our concern is that some scammers av highjacked the bizness. Confirming someone as legit shouldn't be a one-man decision, rather unanimous! That's my point! For instance, someone here brought a report against one of ur "confirmed" dealers... Huh?
believe what you want.nigerians have hurt themselves over the years with the believe that every other person cannot be trusted.
its time for rebranding guys.the new Nigeria.i never knew pastor lulu osas befor sending him 1k nor ayexel. And they proved themselves trustworthy
b

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Valentinooo: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2014
profemoral:

thanks

Ayexcel100: www.nairaland.com/1900637/unbelievable-cheap-mtn-data-250mb-250500mb-500

Ebiskem: www.nairaland.com/1896552/mtn-sme-data-250mb-n250
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by prowlG: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2014
xtervaganza: Where's prowlg?

GOD wil personally bless that guy and bless me too

he credited my data balance instantly unlike the fool you guys are shouting his name here

Thanks, my thread was deleted by the moderators. I dont know why they do so but have opened another one here https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300 .
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by omon24(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
darlingnuel: Innovative advancement? Whatever u meant by that! SME data sharing or re-selling is a legal product from some network providers like MTN & etisalat. Our concern is that some scammers av highjacked the bizness. Confirming someone as legit shouldn't be a one-man decision, rather unanimous! That's my point! For instance, someone here brought a report against one of ur "confirmed" dealers... Huh?

MTN Data
BONANZA!!! 250MB For #200!!!!
by saskid.
scammers like this guy 'saskid ' the guy is a thief. a cheap one. please beware!!!
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2014
omon24:

MTN Data
BONANZA!!! 250MB For #200!!!!
by saskid.
scammers like this guy 'saskid ' the guy is a thief. a cheap one. please beware!!!
Ifaoni is a scammer too. Look at his mentions. He is promising an extra 250mb for any purchase. cheesy Some gullibles would still fall for this cheap scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ifaoni&search=Search
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by darlingnuel(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2014
kekakuz:
nigerians have hurt themselves over the years with the believe that every other person cannot be trusted.
b
Really? So what part of Zimbabwe are u from? SMH
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by peteregwu(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
QEbeauty: Where is EBISKEM?

Btw

I have already posted about EBISKEM here.

Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by omon24(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: Ifaoni is a scammer too. Look at his mentions. He is promising an extra 250mb for any purchase. cheesy Some gullibles would still fall for this cheap scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ifaoni&search=Search

we should Also expose the bad guys too. it will help. Tanx
Re: List Of Confirmed Data Resellers On Nairaland by kekakuz(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2014
darlingnuel: Really? So what part of Zimbabwe are u from? SMH
eeranko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Odin 3.09 For Windows & Android (latest Version) / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000)