Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pray For Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Ekiti People (627 Views)

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / N338b Loans For Ekiti, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Others / PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Ekiti People by NewNigeriaMind: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Over the last 24 hours I read with dismay the news of what Ayo Fayose did to a judge in Ekiti state. While I am not surprised at the man action because any sane person knows the man is out on a vendetta. That vendetta I am certain includes dealing with Ekiti people for all they did whether good or bad to him after is first tenure. I also recall this man major campaign point was that he is a change man, but like my father will say "people never really change" the expediency of their situation may make they pretend and they may even convince themselves they have changed but give it time, a dog will sooner than latter return to his vomit.

As a Nigerian and Yoruba pro-apc, this should come as a good news because it appears Ayo Fayode is in a hurry to teach the Ekiti people a lesson on the stupidity of choosing stomach infrastructure over social infrastructure. But as a Yoruba when I think of the mayhem this man will unleash on Ekiti people in the nearest future I cant help but say a silent prayer for Ekiti people.

The good news is, the lesson other Yorubas will learn when the vendetta takes full force in Ekiti will ensure pdp dies totally in the south west. The people off EKiti, maybe they even deserve what is coming, but we must pray for them to ensure they survive the coming catastrophe called Ayo Fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Pray For Ekiti People by ogbenicodes(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
I have been praying for them since they elected that thug in! I really wish Ekiti people would survive the hard times they are just starting to experience.
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by ifaoni(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2014
i will even fast. Buy your cheap datas wt bonus. Check my signature
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by emiye(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Over 60% of electorates decided they want the thug, they will have to dance to the music to be played, who knows, maybe the song will be melodious to their ears.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Ekiti People by Arch1: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Pathetic
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by lonelydora: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Well, Ekiti people CHOOSE RIGHTLY AND VOTE WISELY. My little kobo.
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by Donfamous(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
I was disappointed when I heard he was elected.
My people fall ma hand big time
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by Articul8(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pray 4 dem? U get wt u wnt. My life needs prayers more than Ekiti State.Ekiti should pray 4 me instead.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Ekiti People by davo3286: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, u beta take ur time o! Pray for what? angry Let them kill themselves since they prefer to be f00lish.
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by Asoozy: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
My prayer is that they feel Fayose's wrath a million folds! Yeske! They must get what they voted for!
Re: Pray For Ekiti People by aljharem(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hypocrisy at its highest

You better that prayer that your job is not taken from you because no one wants APC again apart from you APC paid agents.

Ekiti people voted wisely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Destroy Nigeria / "I Will Build 1 Million Houses In Annually" APC Presidential Aspirant, Isaiah / South Africa To Return $15m Arms Cash To Nigeria - Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.