Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116360 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
seunpayne: Na wa o. Na only me waka go? No body else is playing FUT on PC?
wer did u download it from.... is it d cracked version
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
mahyowah: hey c'mon play store is the legal and safest place to get the real file. but try putting on your WIFI when next you on the game however I think it way better to download it from play store.

PS??

I once downloaded gt racing, real car experience, 848mb, when it reached 99% when I was smiling, I saw error....imagine how painful it is, with my data, that was the last time I downloaded huge file from PS, ion want story that touches

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
barackodam:

PS??

I once downloaded gt racing, real car experience, 848mb, when it reached 99% when I was smiling, I saw error....imagine how painful it is, with my data, that was the last time I downloaded huge file from PS, ion want story that touches
LOL! I feel your pain cos I've been in such situation b4. well my best advice for u is to use the Etisalat #15 for 5 minutes plan, with 150 you can download files of over 1GB that because the Internet speed of Etisalat is absolutely fast. with that I think you'd be able to download FIFA 15. Currently I use TECNO F7 but I wanna switch to Infinix Zero and afterwards I'll download all the downloadables.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
mahyowah: I'm an hardcore gamer I love games so much and I know a lot of guys out there too like it. I've been following the latest update on EASPORTS/FIFA 15 and I'm pleased at the release of the awesome football game. for those who have been playing the FIFA game and those who wish to, you can state your expectation & opinions as we discuss indepth the game.
whaaaaaaaa, shocked shocked #i'm checking it out! #runs off
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
mahyowah: LOL! I feel your pain cos I've been in such situation b4. well my best advice for u is to use the Etisalat #15 for 5 minutes plan, with 150 you can download files of over 1GB that because the Internet speed of Etisalat is absolutely fast. with that I think you'd be able to download FIFA 15. Currently I use TECNO F7 but I wanna switch to Infinix Zero and afterwards I'll download all the downloadables.

Hmmm, would try, gimme the codes pls
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jjk24(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nobody played pes demo yet?! Kk. Na fifa fans dey here #kip chilin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
barackodam:

*229*5*7#
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Mykcool: wer did u download it from.... is it d cracked version

Downloaded from origin. No its not the cracked version. you won't be able to play online with the cracked version
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2014
jjk24: Nobody played pes demo yet?! Kk. Na fifa fans dey here #kip chilin

PES 15: DOA
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mykcool(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2014
seunpayne:

Downloaded from origin. No its not the cracked version. you won't be able to play online with the cracked version
oh its d paid version shocked , wats d cost?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2014
barackodam:

the code is *229*5*7# when you dial this USSD code a msg will be sent to u that your request has been received, but you'll have to wait for a confirmation that states that your PAYG has been successfully activated, d moment u receive d msg d #15 naira will be deducted for every 5minutes. you can download as much file as u want and if you're tired of downloading you can deactivate by dialing *229*0#. this plan I tell you, is awesome.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5: whaaaaaaaa, shocked shocked #i'm checking it out! #runs off
so you mean you play FIFA? I thought gals only play compound games like temple run, candy crush, fruit ninja, angry birds etc.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2014
mahyowah:
so you mean you play FIFA? I thought gals only play compound games like temple run, candy crush, fruit ninja, angry birds etc.
my favorite game is FIFA14, I play video games.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2014
mahyowah:
the code is *229*5*7# when you dial this USSD code a msg will be sent to u that your request has been received, but you'll have to wait for a confirmation that states that your PAYG has been successfully activated, d moment u receive d msg d #15 naira will be deducted for every 5minutes. you can download as much file as u want and if you're tired of downloading you can deactivate by dialing *229*0#. this plan I tell you, is awesome.

Mykcool:
*229*5*7#

Thanks bros
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Mykcool:
oh its d paid version shocked , wats d cost?

Standard version is 9500 while ultimate team is 10500.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
mahyowah:

You will be shocked to know the high numbers of female FIFA fans, I play mostly online and have met substantial numbers of them in FIFA 14 . . .

They play pretty decent but are fond of always going the easy route of the OP LB+Y, and crossed headers . . . They don't usually play the patient build style that mirrors real life footy . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
seunpayne:

Standard version is 9500 while ultimate team is 10500.

what is your take on the following issues people are very bitter about in the EA forum :

1] The OP Dribbles

2] Ease of scoring long finesse shot due to AL GK positioning

3] Too much pace, though these has always been a feature in FUT which I disliked

4] Defenders intentionally rigged to falter against the striking counterpart.

5] Ultra accurate passes and OP through ball that cuts across the field to the intending target in a laser guided fashion.

Thank you as you patiently attend to my queries grin . . . .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
my favorite game is FIFA14, I play video games.
wow! you must be a tough girl.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Appears some of the top FIFA players are Nigerians . . .KSI Olajidebt and Fifamanny grin . . .

Though the KSI dude is too lousy though very interesting . . .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:

what is your take on the following issues people are very bitter about in the EA forum :

1] The OP Dribbles

3] Too much pace, though these has always been a feature in FUT which I disliked

5] Ultra accurate passes and OP through ball that cuts across the field to the intending target in a laser guided fashion.

Folks who have played the latest genre should please answer my queries above . . .

Thanks a whole lot . . .Cheers . . . smiley
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
jmaine:

1] The OP Dribbles

well it your own observation, and you're critical of it, you can contact EA SPORTS on their social media and state your observation, maybe they might take it into consideration.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2014
mahyowah:
well it your own observation, and you're critical of it, you can contact EA SPORTS on their social media and state your observation, maybe they might take it into consideration.

You don't understand mi point bruv, am yet to get the game but the EA forum is agog with such complaints.

I just wanted to know if such weren't over exaggerated complaints by the often critical EA fans
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jjk24(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
jmaine:

You don't understand mi point bruv, am yet to get the game but the EA forum is agog with such complaints.

I just wanted to know if such weren't over exaggerated complaints by the often critical EA fans
ppl complain all the time ... Brother.. U knw what jst download d demo or try playing it in a frends place and see if u lyk it really.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
jjk24:
ppl complain all the time ... Brother.. U knw what jst download d demo or try playing it in a frends place and see if u lyk it really.

EA has a consistent way of bringing something different from from the demo . . . Will pick the game soonest btw . . . .cheers . . .

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
jmaine:

I'm definitely getting the game on my PC dis month, then I'd be able to make my own judgement.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
jmaine:

EA has a consistent way of bringing something different from from the demo . . . Will pick the game soonest btw . . . .cheers . . .
me too

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
There are bugs o. This week has been a heart ache so far for me. The game has become so sluggish it's like it's on slow mo. The players take ages to respond to your controller commands. pass the ball and they run two more steps first. shoot and they wait until they are tackled. you can't even stop turn and run. your player will do these in such a slow way that even AI on professional difficulty will be using u to train. it has made playing online a pain. I have kept the game down for a few days now because my heart dey pain me. I thought this bug was gone o. since fifa 13. One pad must be slow after sometime.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
The painful and most annoying part is that despite complains as far back as fifa 13. this problem has never been fixed or addressed. People are crying and ranting all over the forums and no one gives a damn. The usual excuse is that your system does not meet a requirement that keeps changing. My video card is better than that of the recommended specs. but once I opened up a complain ticket my video card suddenly became unsupported. very pained now
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Another bug. when you finally manage to win a match online despite the lag guess what? the game just hangs. unless you forfeit the game and lose it won't let you progress. restarting is pointless too as the game has already charged you for the match and all your players contract is -1. guess the response all complains got. what's your username already nd which console are u using. that list is currently 100 pages long and no fix. To say I am pissed is an understatement
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fifa is better. But I'm picking pes up as soon as it comes out this year
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2014
mahyowah:
U should know how to do it for 15naira - 55mins not five mins
If not you're still sleeping
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by joedejana(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Who's also enjoying Gta V online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.