Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116677 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by countsparrow: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fifa 15 on Ps3 is rubbish, kai... I find it very hard to score, infact the camera setting sef isn't favorable for me, defending is rubbish, and u can't exploit ur opponent with ur pace, imagine I can't use bale to run down d flanks... And lastly, d ball control is RUBBISH
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

PS4....
sphinxxxxxxxxxx is my team name.

How many x's?
I shall add you once I reach home tonight
Oh and your feline obsession is very unhealthy by the way....

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

How many x's?
I shall add you once I reach home tonight
Oh and your feline obsession is very unhealthy by the way....

10 x's
the feline obsession is better than being obsessed with nihilism. grin cheesy

countsparrow:
Fifa 15 on Ps3 is rubbish, kai... I find it very hard to score, infact the camera setting sef isn't favorable for me, defending is rubbish, and u can't exploit ur opponent with ur pace, imagine I can't use bale to run down d flanks... And lastly, d ball control is RUBBISH

the game has been re-modified so you have to use some football intelligence to outwit your marker. using the pace of bale to wear out your marker is too basic. try use the 1-2 ball, use the through-pass, or just create passing triangles.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by countsparrow: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

the game has been re-modified so you have to use some football intelligence to outwit your marker. using the pace of bale to wear out your marker is too basic. try use the 1-2 ball, use the through-pass, or just create passing triangles.

Infact, my thumb hurts... D game is too fast also, and I find it very difficult to score, then what can u say about d defence And d pitch looks to LARGE... FIFA 13 is still d best
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
countsparrow:

Infact, my thumb hurts... D game is too fast also, and I find it very difficult to score, then what can u say about d defence And d pitch looks to LARGE... FIFA 13 is still d best

you are playing the game the wrong way.
don't be too eager to bomb forward & score. learn to keep possession......just play the game like a normal game. retain possession, look for 4-5 yard passes. the more you do this, the more frustrated your opponent or the CPU.....your opponent would try & come for you & thus create an opening which you must exploit.

lob a through pass to your striker & you are one on one with his goalie. get a finesse shot & you would score 4 times out of 5. when you are leading too......you can either go defensive & park the bus. don't dilly-dally at the back. don't use a defender to make short passes. don't let your goalie roll the ball to a defender. be extra cautious & you will start winning(clean sheets)

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
princefunmi:

Obviously you have never been a serious FIFA player.

The only reason why you concede goals is because you never took the time to learn defense. Defense in FIFA 15 is not like you have in other editions where you just hold the Run and Tackle button and hope AI graciously moves you close to the ball. This time around your defense is a lot more engaging and you have to be constantly aware of your defense line and play your game in such a way that at all cost you keep your defense shape intact. You also have to be aware of what Tactics you are up against. Trust me its not just a play your game thing. If you have a weakness AI will find it and exploit it. So look out for AI's tactics. Its easy once you get the hang of it. If like you say you are miraculously conceding goals, it means your defense tactic is weak. Its not all the town you chase down an opposition player. There are certain times when it is impossible to tackle a player. Sometimes you have to anticipate his next pass and intercept it. Sometimes you have to muscle him out if he is faster than your man. And then again if you use a sliding tackle, trust me you are wasting your time. He will most like leave you in the dust or you'll get a red card. I rarely use a sliding tackle and that is even only on online games. I never use a sliding tackle when playing AI.

Play the Skill Games Training. It'll teach you a lot of new tricks.
Leave them, defending is the most difficult aspect in FIFA, u have to be sharp and know how to use sliding tackle very well, using X to press d opponent is rubbish...tho I play FIFA13 On my Vita system nd I do play against LEGENDARY...just finished man u grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by yemilas(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Help me out, since the day have downloaded fifa15, I find it difficult to connect to internet b4 ot open
up it now it can open..... am tired o.... friends
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Uchenna42(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:
J

Pressure Abuse +Auto Tackle means that the game is pretty useless as a simulation. The small mercy is that the game debs have now toned down the efficiency of the lob through ball, which was for so long the attacking outlet for the ultra-defensive, pressure abusing, auto-tackling brigade.

I've downloaded and played the PES2015 demo and can't wait for its release day so I can trade in this piece of shyt game.

Pls Where did you download the pes 2015 demo from?......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by DrProf(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
bozz007:
if you want to get whooped, add bolzTHEboss on xbox

Have you ever won the division one trophy. Naija Breed Xbox 360. I am out to play real champions and not just people that are contented with making it to division one.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
paranorman:

i tell you. I got this fifa14 on me Pc.. Naturally, i like holdin on to the ball, doing lots of dribbles, and great passing.. Dribbling on fifa14 can be frustratin..the countrer attack precision of the AI can also be frustrating.. I just hope they improve on the dribbling aspect cos thats all i care about....
FIFA 14 was really a drag. I am still managing my Fifa13.

Meanwhile, anyone in PH with the game for PC. I no get 9.4gb to spare.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by DrProf(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
djcombo:
Just ordered Fifa 15 ultimate team edition for the PS3, should get it in two weeks time smiley, can't wait.

by the way who is interested in a used FIFA 13 for PS3, Holla within!!.

was a boss on PES till i decided to try something different called FIFA and i have never looked backed.

Ultimate team mode online is the ish, i even won the division 1 trophy once,

#TEAMFIFA !!!

You are a true champion. What about online seasons. I feel the online seasons is harder than the ultimate team cos you get to play with real stats of players. I won the division 1 title in online seasons.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
cao:

The fastest way of finding your graphics card is by using dxdiag.

1. Click Start.
2. On the Start menu, click Run.
3. In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
5. On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

You could also use this:

Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
Click Advanced Settings, and then click the Adapter tab.

Just re-read the question, for rating, you can use this site - http://www.drivermax.com/driver/vista-rating/index_video.php
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/windows-experience-index-understand-and-improve-your-computers-performance-in-windows-vista
Both methods always give me different results.
What's your say on that?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Both methods always give me different results.
What's your say on that?

Interesting, do you have more than one graphics card in your PC/laptop? Could you upload screenshots of the results?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
cao:

Interesting, do you have more than one graphics card in your PC/laptop? Could you upload screenshots of the results?
Lol, I am pretty surprised about it too.
Not close to the PC now, will upload screenshot later in the day.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
acenazt:
yep did it on my Hp630 64bits before it was stolen
Hmmmm,..... Tell me again how you did that? So you mean my 1GB can become 2GB or more? First time I am hearing about this magic
undecided

JoseRaji:
my question to those who have FIFA15 on PC... has the NIGERIA national teal FINALLY been added
What's all this "craze" about Nigeria national team. Will you end up using it to play?

Equado:
sorry to say pes is for babies...hardly aniwhere in the world where its a competition for fifa....the difficulty can be adjusted...I currently play legendary but I reduce the speed and rest to 49...so as to 'have a chance'
Lol. I used to do this when I started playing Legendary. Would increase mine to 60 and leave theirs at 50. But I now play fair though I "still dey collect" at times.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Save your sanctimonious BS

Fifa 13&14 had the kickoff glitch where you could play a 1-2 from kickoff and score
To counter this, In FIFA 15 EA has moved the defensive line a few yards back at kickoff. The consequence was a new kind of kickoff glitch that exploits the gargantuan space in the midfield, letting a player run in a straight line from kickoff to scoring a goal without being tackled.

I know this for a fact because I regularly use the exploit.

FIFA 15 is a pile of wannk

Glitches are a normal thing in video games.

The only reason you always fall prey to those glitches is because of the same reason I highlighted. Weak defending. Try learning to defend without full auto switching and see if it doesn't improve.

Besides the PES you talk about is the worst when it comes to glitches. I can defend 10 penalty kicks with you in PES and I can bet my money that you will never score one of them. How's that for a glitch?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by austinebode: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

don't be too eager to bomb forward & score. learn to keep possession......just play the game like a normal game. retain possession, look for 4-5 yard passes. the more you do this, the more frustrated your opponent or the CPU.....your opponent would try & come for you & thus create an opening which you must exploit.

lob a through pass to your striker & you are one on one with his goalie. get a finesse shot & you would score 4 times out of 5. when you are leading too......you can either go defensive & park the bus. don't dilly-dally at the back. don't use a defender to make short passes. don't let your goalie roll the ball to a defender. be extra cautious & you will start winning(clean sheets)
Nice bro. You're right. Come to think of it. I have been playing PS (PES & FIFA)for agess now. I'm 40Years and I thing I'm getn too old for the game. What is your take? Do u think I shld stopp palying? Hmmm love too much!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by DrProf(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
A lot of people say that FIFA 12 is the best FIFA ever but I have played both 12 & 14 and there is something that is lacking in 12 that is present in 14 that would have made 12 really the best ever, and that is the runs that players make in 14. This runs are very crucial in making intelligent plays. I feel 14 is the best game ever. The OP-ed crosses and headers could be marked if you are good at defending. The only fault I hate about 14 is the collision of players that leads to fouls, the other faults were patched earlier this year. You can't play an unpatched version of a game and rank it with the patched versions of other games. The completely patched up FIFA 14 is the best ever FIFA. I just don't like the interface of the fIfa 15 and a host of other problems that might not be patched completely till next year. I love 14 to pieces so will be skipping 15 as I believe that some mistakes on 15 can't be resolved with just a patch.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by DrProf(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
IntroVAT:
I stopped listening to critics since fifa 12.
I mean I joined fifa from pes in 2011 and i've never looked back.

but one thing I noticed was after the release of a new FIFA, everyone will be jumping up and down whining and criticising...but it usually turns out to be better

I'm yet to get a ps4 though...will try to do that this month. I am a BAD-ASS player.
Absolute tactical defending genius!

I once beat a guy online on fifa 14 in div one from 2 goals down, and he sent a short but straight to the point message before he logged out: "I hope you die tonight"!!! Lmao

Have you ever won the division one trophy in 14? If yes how many times?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by djcombo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
DrProf:

You are a true champion. What about online seasons. I feel the online seasons is harder than the ultimate team cos you get to play with real stats of players. I won the division 1 title in online seasons.

Well, I started with online seasons and used real Madrid to climb up, I am majorly Madrid or Bayern on FIFA, switch to Bayern to have a better defense.

Ultimate team is better, cos you can build a dynamic squad to replace the weak areas in your team, and it gets tougher as you get into the higher divisions.

Season is cool but its boring most times, cos ur opponents are always barca, Madrid or Bayern...

Try ultimate mode, patiently acquire your team and go up the ranks.

Playing with computer is for sissies, purchase swift or smile network 4G, and start playing online...

And for all dos complaining about conceding while after your opponents passed, it has happened to me before and I also score against my opponents, funny thing is I never saw it as a glitch, no sense complaining any time you concede under pressure and blaming the game as a whole grin

#TeamFIFA
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by djcombo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
DrProf:
A lot of people say that FIFA 12 is the best FIFA ever but I have played both 12 & 14 and there is something that is lacking in 12 that is present in 14 that would have made 12 really the best ever, and that is the runs that players make in 14. This runs are very crucial in making intelligent plays. I feel 14 is the best game ever. The OP-ed crosses and headers could be marked if you are good at defending. The only fault I hate about 14 is the collision of players that leads to fouls, the other faults were patched earlier this year. You can't play an unpatched version of a game and rank it with the patched versions of other games. The completely patched up FIFA 14 is the best ever FIFA. I just don't like the interface of the fIfa 15 and a host of other problems that might not be patched completely till next year. I love 14 to pieces so will be skipping 15 as I believe that some mistakes on 15 can't be resolved with just a patch.

Dude don't get hung on FIFA 14, for some crazy reason, FIFA 13 trade store seems busy and messes up acquiring contracts, players and all in ultimate team mode, not to talk of expired auctions being idle for days... That's on Ps3 though, suspect it's EA's way of frustrating us misers grin to upgrade to the newer versions lol
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Uchenna42:

Pls Where did you download the pes 2015 demo from?......

It's been on the playstation store for over a month now....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 04kaa: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
add me on PS4 everybody , My PSN is BolajiFlowshow

and add me on xbox one too , i play Killer instinct on it....my gamertag is AlertedDrake

Next gen gamers only, PS4 and XBOX ONE owners only please.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
austinebode:
Nice bro. You're right. Come to think of it. I have been playing PS (PES & FIFA)for agess now. I'm 40Years and I thing I'm getn too old for the game. What is your take? Do u think I shld stopp palying? Hmmm love too much!!

70 year-old men play computer games in my post code & you are talking about quitting? this is when you even need it more - it's a mental exercise. alertness, sharpness, etc. one research even said its the equivalent of walking few miles. if it makes you happy, continue playing. don't let any idiĆ²t spoil your joy. if my vision permits me, i am going to play till i clock 120.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Anyone playing on PC?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by acenazt: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Hmmmm,..... Tell me again how you did that? So you mean my 1GB can become 2GB or more? First time I am hearing about this magic
undecided

silly me. I mistook VGa for the graphic driver

What's all this "craze" about Nigeria national team. Will you end up using it to play?

I do use naija

Lol. I used to do this when I started playing Legendary. Would increase mine to 60 and leave theirs at 50. But I now play fair though I "still dey collect" at times.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by acenazt: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
04kaa:
add me on PS4 everybody , My PSN is BolajiFlowshow

and add me on xbox one too , i play Killer instinct on it....my gamertag is AlertedDrake

Next gen gamers only, PS4 and XBOX ONE owners only please.
if I may ask,WETIN YOU DEY FEEL LIKE NOW??

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by countsparrow: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

Yeah, I hope I can do dis, cos I find it very difficult to dribble... My defense is good to and extent, just dat I don't score enuff
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
countsparrow:

Yeah, I hope I can do dis, cos I find it very difficult to dribble... My defense is good to and extent, just dat I don't score enuff

don't dribble - just pass the ball.
look for a man that is free & pass the ball. if no one is pressing the player in possession, then hold on to the ball.

once one player approaches you, it means there's a space elsewhere. use the small radar at the bottom of the screen to see your free players. once you get to the halfway line. press triangle & L1 for an overhead throughpass......your striker would be making a run to beat the offside trap & if he succeeds, a goal is likely.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by paranorman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
FIFA 14 was really a drag. I am still managing my Fifa13.

Meanwhile, anyone in PH with the game for PC. I no get 9.4gb to spare.
dribbling is quite ok.. Dribling different players in quick succession at very close range is what i am talking about. Skillful players do that in real life na.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by paranorman(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
acenazt:
yep did it on my Hp630 64bits before it was stolen
i run a w8.1 toy, intel, 1.7gig total graphic memory i think. I just hope it works out fine like you wrote here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.