Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Did You Rock Rag Day? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Rock Rag Day? (3683 Views)

Photo Of The Craziest Rag Day Student... / Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good afternoon friends.
While at work today, i noticed that FedPoly Nekede is having Her rag day today. And some outfits really made me laugh. The one i found more interesting was that of a guy, who dressed like a pregnant lady, carrying a sign post which says "i'm carrying the future of Nigeria, Pls Assist me". it was really so touching that i had to live my work place and gave him something. Share your experience, how did you rock yours?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
I also dressed like a pregnant woman grin
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmyspark007: I also dressed like a pregnant woman grin
lol, with brazilian hair abi? grin
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, with brazilian hair abi? grin
Lol....hw u take kno
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by chibwike(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
I just wore a lab coat, my ego could not allow me dress ruggedly
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmyspark007:
Lol....hw u take kno
lol. I know na. Them full today.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: I just wore a lab coat, my ego could not allow me dress ruggedly
you see. Big boy.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by chibwike(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: you see. Big boy.
Lol, we did not even make enough money dat day cef, it was the girls dat were making the money
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: Lol, we did not even make enough money dat day cef, it was the girls dat were making the money
lol, Imo people are stingy o. But the guy saw today will go home fully loaded because people really loved his creation. Girls no to wear "rag". But guys were rocking it better today.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by chibwike(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, Imo people are stingy o. But the guy saw today will go home fully loaded because people really loved his creation. Girls no to wear "rag". But guys were rocking it better today.
men naturally give ladies money, seems u re in imo state
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: men naturally give ladies money, seems u re in imo state
yeah they do. But if i have to throw a vote on poly nekede's their guys got more. Even the girls were now looking at them. Lol. Yeah. I am.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Zeusd3(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: yeah they do. But if i have to throw a vote on poly nekede's their guys got more. Even the girls were now looking at them. Lol. Yeah. I am.

my bro... girls gets more money... anyhow or any skul... unless nekede girls ugly...chikena
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Zeusd3:

my bro... girls gets more money... anyhow or any skul... unless nekede girls ugly...chikena
lol, 1stly, i'm a sister. Well, i know girls get more money, but hey, i think the costume tells better. The guys look crazier than their ladies. And only the laughter they bring to you will make you give them something. No matter how small. Nekede have lots of pretty girls.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Zeusd3:

U deserve a hot slap for calling dis pretty damsel a bro
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Zeusd3(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyspark007:
U deserve a hot slap for calling dis pretty damsel a bro

really... oga abeg slap make i c whether your hand go reach my face....i go gv u fly over....
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by lawrsmith(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Good afternoon friends.
While at work today, i noticed that FedPoly Nekede is having Her rag day today. And some outfits really made me laugh. The one i found more interesting was that of a guy, who dressed like a pregnant lady, carrying a sign post which says "i'm carrying the future of Nigeria, Pls Assist me". it was really so touching that i had to live my work place and gave him something. Share your experience, how did you rock yours?
one of my rag days experience in school taught me a great lesson on how some guys can despised their fellow guys in favour of a girl they did not even know before.one of those rag days in school a female lodge mate begged me to follow me to onitsha main market for raging because she is not from Anambra state and she barely know any place in onitsha so she decided to use the ragg day as a tour since i was born and breed in onitsha,and i have some friends who are into business and i count on them while going there.guess have disappointed i was.on getting there with my female lodge mate on my well costume outfit, most of my friends i have my mind on, that they will drop a little change for me fall my hand wella.most of them shifted their attention on the girl i came with,they were busy collecting her number which i was not even against after all she is a girl and pretty too.i was so disappointed that some of them gave me #20#50, the highest amount i received from them was#200,but the girl i came with who did not know any place was busy collecting,#100 #200,#500,#1000.i was disappointed, but for fact that it was not the girl's fault i started joking with her that she have to pay me for taken her to onitsha which we laugh over while still on ragging. on goten to our lodge that evening to check the little change we made, guess what? the girl made close to 30k while i was struggling with 10k, that experience was a lesson to me on how some guess can behalf in front of pretty girls.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by lawrsmith(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
one of my rag days experience in school taught me a great lesson on how some guys can despised their fellow guys in favour of a girl they did not even know before.one of those rag days in school a female lodge mate begged me to follow me to onitsha main market for raging because she is not from Anambra state and she barely know any place in onitsha so she decided to use the ragg day as a tour since i was born and breed in onitsha,and i have some friends who are into business and i count on them while going there.guess have disappointed i was.on getting there with my female lodge mate on my well costume outfit, most of my friends i have my mind on, that they will drop a little change for me fall my hand wella.most of them shifted their attention on the girl i came with,they were busy collecting her number which i was not even against after all she is a girl and pretty too.i was so disappointed that some of them gave me #20#50, the highest amount i received from them was#200,but the girl i came with who did not know any place was busy collecting,#100 #200,#500,#1000.i was disappointed, but for fact that it was not the girl's fault i started joking with her that she have to pay me for taken her to onitsha which we laugh over while still on ragging. on goten to our lodge that evening to check the little change we made, guess what? the girl made close to 30k while i was struggling with 10k, that experience was a lesson to me on how some guess can behalf in front of pretty girls.:
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
lawrsmith: one of my rag days experience in school taught me a great lesson on how some guys can despised their fellow guys in favour of a girl they did not even know before.one of those rag days in school a female lodge mate begged me to follow me to onitsha main market for raging because she is not from Anambra state and she barely know any place in onitsha so she decided to use the ragg day as a tour since i was born and breed in onitsha,and i have some friends who are into business and i count on them while going there.guess have disappointed i was.on getting there with my female lodge mate on my well costume outfit, most of my friends i have my mind on, that they will drop a little change for me fall my hand wella.most of them shifted their attention on the girl i came with,they were busy collecting her number which i was not even against after all she is a girl and pretty too.i was so disappointed that some of them gave me #20#50, the highest amount i received from them was#200,but the girl i came with who did not know any place was busy collecting,#100 #200,#500,#1000.i was disappointed, but for fact that it was not the girl's fault i started joking with her that she have to pay me for taken her to onitsha which we laugh over while still on ragging. on goten to our lodge that evening to check the little change we made, guess what? the girl made close to 30k while i was struggling with 10k, that experience was a lesson to me on how some guess can behalf in front of pretty girls.
awww, that's so bad. But you try o. 10k
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by lawrsmith(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: awww, that's so bad. But you try o. 10k
yap that is what it use to be if you have friends and relatives around the market.but if you dont have ,your name is sorry .while beautiful girls makes real money.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by valicious1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
babe I jst recommended ur thread for Frontpage, promise u'll reply ma pm when it gets there cheesy
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
valicious1:
babe I jst recommended ur thread for Frontpage, promise u'll reply ma pm when it gets there cheesy
lol, thanks dear, I'm having iSsues with my mail. Wen I resolve it, I'll reply u.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2014
lawrsmith: one of my rag days experience in school taught me a great lesson on how some guys can despised their fellow guys in favour of a girl they did not even know before.one of those rag days in school a female lodge mate begged me to follow me to onitsha main market for raging because she is not from Anambra state and she barely know any place in onitsha so she decided to use the ragg day as a tour since i was born and breed in onitsha,and i have some friends who are into business and i count on them while going there.guess have disappointed i was.on getting there with my female lodge mate on my well costume outfit, most of my friends i have my mind on, that they will drop a little change for me fall my hand wella.most of them shifted their attention on the girl i came with,they were busy collecting her number which i was not even against after all she is a girl and pretty too.i was so disappointed that some of them gave me #20#50, the highest amount i received from them was#200,but the girl i came with who did not know any place was busy collecting,#100 #200,#500,#1000.i was disappointed, but for fact that it was not the girl's fault i started joking with her that she have to pay me for taken her to onitsha which we laugh over while still on ragging. on goten to our lodge that evening to check the little change we made, guess what? the girl made close to 30k while i was struggling with 10k, that experience was a lesson to me on how some guess can behalf in front of pretty girls.:
ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
I didn't celebrate my school's rag day. Had other engagements that period.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wats d point of ragday? What does it signify nd y is it done?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, thanks dear, I'm having iSsues with my mail. Wen I resolve it, I'll reply u.
bae where are u hiding?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: bae where are u hiding?
lol, na for wooing things o. I came late sha lol.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, na for wooing things o. I came late sha lol.
I bet... Was seeing ur signature and ur line aint tru
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I bet... Was seeing ur signature and ur line aint tru
lol, lets forget that. Did you try me up today? My phone is missing. sad. how was your day?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: I didn't celebrate my school's rag day. Had other engagements that period.
awww. You missed alot.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, lets forget that. Did you try me up today? My phone is missing. sad. how was your day?
yes dear.. That what I mean by Ur Line.. Ur number isn't coming through.. Tried it throughout. Am sowie hw du u manage?
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ellemuah: Wats d point of ragday? What does it signify nd y is it done?
i don't know. Will do a research on this. Then i'll highlight it on here, if i get resonable infos.
Re: How Did You Rock Rag Day? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yes dear.. That what I mean by Ur Line.. Ur number isn't coming through.. Tried it throughout. Am sowie hw du u manage?
Using my walking dead phone. Well, it's all good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Things In The World. / Scientist Takes First-ever Photo Of Rare Bird, Then Kills It In The Name Of Scie / Photos From LASU Theatre Arts Students Induction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.