Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria (600 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Barcelona B team defender Godswill Elohor Ekpolo has exclusively told supersport.com that he is ready to lace his boots for Nigeria and won't hesitate to do so if he gets the call.Ekpolo, 19, who was the vice captain of theBarcelona Under-19 team that won last season's Uefa Youth Champions League wants to emulate fellow team mates who have been capped in recent times by their respective countries.Goalkeeper Fabrice Ondoa, who was first choice for the Under-19 side of the Catalans was given his debut by Cameroon during the recent Afcon 2015 qualifiers against Ivory Coast and DR Congo, while Moroccan born top scorer Mounir El Hadadi was also capped by Spain."I've already said I want to play for Nigeria despite spending the majority of my life in Spain,"Ekpolo told supersport.com."Nigeria has a lot of good players, I'm still young, but it will be really nice to play for the country."It will be a honour to play for Nigeria. I hope I get called up one day."he added.< /p>Ekpolo was promoted to the Barcelona B side after the Uefa Youth Champions League triumph, but he hasn't been involved yet as he is recuperating from injury.< /p>The defender, who can play as a centre back or right back has already started lightball work and running to try get back to shape.< /p>"I've started training, little by little. I'm doing a bit of gym work too. Everything is going on smoothly.< /p>"I should be back playing soon. I can't waitto get involved again
Re: Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
if keshi can give this guy a chance, meh it for make sense ohh. we need competition in our team.
Re: Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria by Chanchit: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guy, if you want to play for Nigeria, go and give Keshi a brown envelope, you will play against Sudan even with ur injury.
Re: Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria by manuch(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
PLAY FLYING EAGLES FIRST MAKE WE SEE
Re: Ekpolo Wants To Emulate Team Mates (what to play for Nigeria by adegwurulez(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good to know, Derick osede of Real madrid B should also follow suit

(1) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President / Am A Gifted Footballer But Havent Been Given D Chance To Shine / Fifa’s Releases 23-man List For Ballon D’or 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.