Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (33533 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by youngalex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was suprised to hear she is married wit a kid I asked why she didn't have the ring on at least to scare guys away she said she is not scaring anybody that she doesn't feel like wearing it any longer..I further asked why she said the husband wore it last 10months ago..She is just 2years in marriage..D you think she is right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
When some women flaunt their wedding rings,she's not doing that cos her hubby doesn't wear his?

Well,that's her business! Ko kan aye!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
He's leading by example.
Wifey is a good follower kiss

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Tallesty1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good for them............

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
***In Yoruba english***..... They are doing each other....

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Tymax(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's bad. That's a poor excuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Arsenate(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit for tat people are the worst

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
They have deeper issues apart from the ring
OP I hope you werent toasting her o! cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Welcome to Nigerian marriage . Prison . Wedding ring to scare off guys? No be small thing.

18 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
While hubby removed his own to attract more women.
Balanced equation grin
Chillisauce: Welcome to Nigerian marriage . Prison . Wedding ring to scare off guys? No be small thing.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: While hubby removed his own to attract more women.
Balanced equation grin
smh.
And here I'm thinking you're the one after years of fruitless efforts. cheesy
Abeg, where are my exes? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na one chance you enter so
Truckpusher: smh.
And here I'm thinking you're the one after years of fruitless efforts. cheesy
Abeg, where are my exes? grin

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cbrass(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jeez...you mean ppl care about wearing that silly piece of metal shocked as for me I can never and ever put it on..

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by zeb04(f): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by adebayour26: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
That wedding is doomed to crash if both of them cannot just bury their ego especially that woman.

35 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: While hubby removed his own to attract more women.
Balanced equation grin

cheesy you know every. Wicked.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: Na one chance you enter so
Nah!
Trust me , I have an eagle eye kiss

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
cbrass: Jeez...you mean ppl care about wearing that silly piece of metal shocked as for me I can never and ever put it on..
you call it silly metal? A symbol of union blessed by an ordained man of God is what you call a silly metal?

Smh

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
adebayour26: That wedding is doomed to crash if both of them cannot just bury their ego especially that woman.
Tell them.
You can never have two captain in one ship cheesy
If the woman is the captain let the man obey the rules but if it's a clear cut situation that the man is the captain then let the weaker vessel lay low. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
No he's the captain.
He's leading by example.
As we all know,the leader sets the trend
Truckpusher: Tell them.
You can never have two captain in one ship cheesy
If the woman is the captain let the man obey the rules but if it's a clear cut situation that the man is the captain then let the weaker vessel lay low. cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
cbrass: Jeez...you mean ppl care about wearing that silly piece of metal shocked as for me I can never and ever put it on..
People like you end up running after one guy that doesn't give a rat asss about their puccy. tongue

Trust me eh! You never jam grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bellong: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is the big deal about a wedding ring?

If the husband is ok with her not wearing it, its nobody business....

Like a poster above wrote, its only a piece of metal designed by jewellers to make constant money.

14 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: No he's the captain.
He's leading by example.
Sometimes, as a leader ,you dictate.
It's all for the good of everyone that's involved.

Excess freedom for everybody is bad, someone need to be in charge ,but wisely with love and a listening ear. kiss

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Leaders don't dictate.
Only bad rulers do.
So choose the one you want to be.
A bad ruler or a good leader.

'Wisely' can't be used to describe a man who removes his wedding ring while expecting wifey to wear hers.
If he's not a proud husband,then he better call it quits.
What's he hiding? His marital status?

If they agreed to wear rings,then he better put the damn thing on and stop being silly.
Truckpusher: Sometimes, as a leader ,you dictate.
It's all for the good of everyone that's involved.

Excess freedom for everybody is bad, someone need to be in charge ,but wisely with love and a listening ear. kiss

50 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
bellong: What is the big deal about a wedding ring?

If the husband is ok with her not wearing it, its nobody business....

Like a poster above wrote, its only a piece of metal designed by jewellers to make constant money.

Guilty as charged. cheesy bellong, you Berra start wearing g that ring oh, so you scare all those chikalas pursuing you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by edwife(f): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: No he's the captain.
He's leading by example.

Gbam do me i do you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bellong: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

Guilty as charged. cheesy bellong, you Berra start wearing g that ring oh, so you scare all those chikalas pursuing you.

cheesy cheesy grin

Nobody dey pursue me.... I tried to wear it for the first 3 days, e no easy. Its extremely uncomfortable...
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: Leaders don't dictate.
Only bad rulers do.
So choose the one you want to be.
A bad ruler or a good leader.

'Wisely' can't be used to describe a man who removes his wedding ring while expecting wifey to wear hers.
If he's not a proud husband,then he better call it quits.
What's he hiding? His marital status?

If they agreed to wear rings,then he better put the damn thing on and stop being silly.
All through history some queer characters that have been acclaimed as good leaders were dictators.
That aside sweetheart, I do not support peeps that aren't proud of their marriage but again there must be a leader ,men are humans and can make bad decisions but the people around him have to do a lot to help this mortal man become what they want him to be.
Men are weaker in our society and as such needs the comfort of their wives and women to make them a better person.

The average Blackman has been so battered that all he holds dearly in his control is his woman .Take that away and the average Blackman is nothing. grin
My question is : Do you ladies really want these battered men to put up with what the west under globalization has to offer ? cry

Think, my friend.

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
bellong:

cheesy cheesy grin

Nobody dey pursue me.... I tried to wear it for the first 3 days, e no easy. Its extremely uncomfortable...

You signed for it. Anyway I believe you . You are clean , if it were tonychristopher, Coogar or pickabeau then ...those ones their eyes no good
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Naavah(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tit 4 tat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bellong: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

You signed for it.

I only signed to be married not to be wearing finger-cuff..... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oh dear did you just say that about the black man?
No you didn't.
Naa. I disagree.
I know men who don't have to be in control of their wives to be something.
You're basically saying the black man is an empty vessel who needs to exercise control over his wife to feel good about himself.
How dare you insult black men like that? angry

o
Truckpusher:

The average Blackman has been so battered that all he holds dearly in his control is his woman .Take that away and the average Blackman is nothing. grin
My question is : Do you ladies really want these battered men to put up with what the west under globalization has to offer ? cry

Think, my friend.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / Nigerian Woman Among Rescued Illegal Migrants Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.