Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones (1946 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Women And Children Rehabilitating At A Camp In Yola / Why Is That Southerners And Christians Are Gej's Greatest Attackers? / Arrests of Suspected Boko Haramites in the South and the Hypocrisy of Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Reports filtering in have it that the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would be "rehabilitating" the Haramites and their commanders who submitted their arms to the Nigerian Army. If President Jonathan has been adjudged to have made mistakes in the past, then this very action trumps other mistakes he has made in the past. This is the greatest mistake President Jonathan would be making not just nationally, but a mistake that would have grave international consequences for Nigeria.

Nigeria and Boko Haram was brought to the lime light when the Chibok girls were kidnapped, so Boko Haram is a well known terror group. Prior to the Chibok girls kidnap, most people never knew about Boko Haram outside Nigeria. However, today most people know that Boko Haram has killed over 15,000 Nigerians since the start of their killing campaign. In fact, the are still in control of some Nigerian territory. Therefore it will be preposterous for the Nigerian government to "rehabilitate" terrorists, whether "repented" or active.
It is unacceptable, a clear breach of international rule of law.

Firstly, the word "rehabilitation" by the Federal government of Nigeria simply means spending millions of dollars to train Boko Haram members in economically profitable things in addition to paying them monthly salaries. Don't forget there are thousands of Nigerians who murdered maybe just one person languishing in prison for life. If such a rehabilitation can be given to the haramites, then every Nigerian languishing in prison for one crime or another needs to be freed and rehabilitated as well.

Secondly, the soldiers that were court marshaled and sentenced to death, should be freed and psychologically rehabilitated. After all, their crime was not murder, rather their crime was a violent protest for sending them to war without adequate arms and ammunition.

Thirdly, If the Federal government have decided to rehabilitate those that have made children orphans, raped our girls, burnt our churches and slay the heads of moderates and Christians, then all families in the North languishing in poverty, and victims of this violence must also be compensated monthly by the government.

Fourthly, the world would certainly isolate Nigeria for this very action. Nigeria will become a laughing stock; the only country in the world where terrorists are paid millions of dollars monthly. Organizations like the world bank, USAID etc would all withdraw any form of funding from Nigeria.

Is this the kind of person we want to vote in come 2015? A president that rewards corruption? a president that rewards murder? Certainly not in the Nigeria I want.

Do the needful and vote cluelessness and wickedness out of office. We wholeheartedly reject the one that reduces our country to the ridicule. Let us pick the pieces and build Nigeria back up again.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Adindupeter: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anything to restore peace is welcomed. I know APC would rather watch the country burn down just to score a cheap political point. Fresh Air done enter Sambista..

5 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
If dem kill them....international commitee go talk say na genocide

Best thing to know is to infect all of dem with ebola and taje them to sambisa to meet their brothers there
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Adindupeter: Anything to restore peace is welcomed. I know APC would rather watch the country burn down just to score a cheap political point. Fresh Air done enter Sambista..

Anything to restore peace? Why is Nigeria made up of block heads? Why do we have citizens that cannot reason? Are these the kind of people that voted out a dedicated governor and voted in the thug Ayo Fayose? Can Nigeria ever change with people like this that only see things through the lens of tribe, religion and political affiliation? Haramites have killed over 15,000, bombed churches, kidnapped and raped innocent girls, and you say rehabilitation is the way to go?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by naturally: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Observing
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Day11(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones:

Anything to restore peace? Why is Nigeria made up of block heads? Why do we have citizens that cannot reason? Are these the kind of people that voted out a dedicated governor and voted in the thug Ayo Fayose? Can Nigeria ever change with people like this that only see things through the lens of tribe, religion and political affiliation? Haramites have killed over 15,000, bombed churches, kidnapped and raped innocent girls, and you say rehabilitation is the way to go?

-CramJones

DEATH grin
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by tit(f): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

people that voted out a dedicated governor and voted in the thug Ayo Fayose?
-CramJones

You call a publicly acclaimed briber of journalists and judges a dedicated governor?
I pity those who depend on your ethical values.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by bambuzz88: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by floma07(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Reasoning through anu.s... Rehabilitation my butt
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by UyiIredia(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2014
I made the mistake of liking the post. I just dey observe.
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by RayPsst(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

Anything to restore peace? Why is Nigeria made up of block heads? Why do we have citizens that cannot reason? Are these the kind of people that voted out a dedicated governor and voted in the thug Ayo Fayose? Can Nigeria ever change with people like this that only see things through the lens of tribe, religion and political affiliation? Haramites have killed over 15,000, bombed churches, kidnapped and raped innocent girls, and you say rehabilitation is the way to go? Does your brain contain neurons or pus? Now bugger off this thread you nitwit!

-CramJones

Sentiment beclouds the reasoning of most Nigerians. The sad part of it is that, they are increasing every day.

GEJ made the word CLUELESS popular. He's a Certified dumb fúck.
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones: Reports filtering in have it that the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would be "rehabilitating" the Haramites and their commanders who submitted their arms to the Nigerian Army. If President Jonathan has been adjudged to have made mistakes in the past, then this very action trumps other mistakes he has made in the past. This is the greatest mistake President Jonathan would be making not just nationally, but a mistake that would have grave international consequences for Nigeria.

Nigeria and Boko Haram was brought to the lime light when the Chibok girls were kidnapped, so Boko Haram is a well known terror group. Prior to the Chibok girls kidnap, most people never knew about Boko Haram outside Nigeria. However, today most people know that Boko Haram has killed over 15,000 Nigerians since the start of their killing campaign. In fact, the are still in control of some Nigerian territory. Therefore it will be preposterous for the Nigerian government to "rehabilitate" terrorists, whether "repented" or active.
It is unacceptable, a clear breach of international rule of law.

Firstly, the word "rehabilitation" by the Federal government of Nigeria simply means spending millions of dollars to train Boko Haram members in economically profitable things in addition to paying them monthly salaries. Don't forget there are thousands of Nigerians who murdered maybe just one person languishing in prison for life. If such a rehabilitation can be given to the haramites, then every Nigerian languishing in prison for one crime or another needs to be freed and rehabilitated as well.

Secondly, the soldiers that were court marshaled and sentenced to death, should be freed and psychologically rehabilitated. After all, their crime was not murder, rather their crime was a violent protest for sending them to war without adequate arms and ammunition.

Thirdly, If the Federal government have decided to rehabilitate those that have made children orphans, raped our girls, burnt our churches and slay the heads of moderates and Christians, then all families in the North languishing in poverty, and victims of this violence must also be compensated monthly by the government.

Fourthly, the world would certainly isolate Nigeria for this very action. Nigeria will become a laughing stock; the only country in the world where terrorists are paid millions of dollars monthly. Organizations like the world bank, USAID etc would all withdraw any form of funding from Nigeria.

Is this the kind of person we want to vote in come 2015? A president that rewards corruption? a president that rewards murder? Certainly not in the Nigeria I want.

Do the needful and vote cluelessness and wickedness out of office. We wholeheartedly reject the one that reduces our country to the ridicule. Let us pick the pieces and build Nigeria back up again.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

FFK - even among the chameleons, you're a king. Keep jumping from pillar to post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Blaqsmith(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

Anything to restore peace? Why is Nigeria made up of block heads? Why do we have citizens that cannot reason? Are these the kind of people that voted out a dedicated governor and voted in the thug Ayo Fayose? Can Nigeria ever change with people like this that only see things through the lens of tribe, religion and political affiliation? Haramites have killed over 15,000, bombed churches, kidnapped and raped innocent girls, and you say rehabilitation is the way to go? Does your brain contain neurons or pus? Now bugger off this thread you nitwit!

-CramJones

Are u a supporter of APC?

I want to know pls.

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Blaqsmith:

I want to know pls.

How does that change the hopeless reality with President Ebele Jonathan?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Blaqsmith(m): 4:19am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

How does that change the hopeless reality with President Ebele Jonathan?

-CramJones
I asked that because I wanted to know where u belong.but ur reply still keeps me in the dark.

Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by bollify(m): 4:32am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
. Now cramjones you are actually the one with blockhead. Why on earth do you think killing them will bring peace to the nation? Do you realise that majority of them where forcefully recruited? Do you realise that they still are nigerians? Do you realise the effect of killing them and the violence that will follow as the other members who are still in hiding will fight tooth and nails knowing that they will eventually die weather they surrender or not hence will start killing innocent souls without any regret? Please when you criticise, do so rationally. Don't let your hatred for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Billygee2u: 5:01am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=cramjones] You must be a wimp whose brain is pus-filled to have the enfontry to write this rubbish! Foward roll yourself away from here you slimy skunk!

-CramJones[/qu]
There's no doubt that you are ill ,Cramjones,your name suggests it."CRACKBONES"your head have cracked.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Eldavido1: 5:07am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones: You must be a wimp whose brain is pus-filled to have the enfontry to write this rubbish! Foward roll yourself away from here you slimy skunk!

-CramJones

Your inability to engage your commentators in simple intellectual discuss without reverting to insult when their views seems not to tally with yours is what makes reading your write ups boring and simply unexciting and immature. Yes some may have views that are down right ridiculous and totally unacceptable. But can you learn to respond to them with simple civility? Much as you want to win support to your party, you have to learn to engage Nigerians and not look down on anybody. This is because the so called stupi.d ones are actually the voters. The intellectuals won't vote, the are so busy that the don't even have a voters card and even when they do, would rather not risk their lives going out on election day. When George Bush was reelected in the US, the headline in the dailymirror UK was " How could 60 million people be so stupi.d? " Well the stupi.d ones determine the individuals to rule on the so called intelligent ones. Thank you!

8 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by samuelkaykay(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones: You must be a wimp whose brain is pus-filled to have the enfontry to write this rubbish! Foward roll yourself away from here you slimy skunk!

-CramJones
i respect every opinion as well as your,but the way you reply,attack,confront and abuse people who do not agree with your opinion does not make you mature.
Your sharp and one directional critic method on the person of the president indicates and signals that people shouldn't take you serious.
You are neither in Army,DSS or police,the decision is security machinery setup.i cant't go further.
Stop inciting Nigeria youths for political gain.
Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by 2cato: 5:39am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
watch ur toung. APC and Yoruba people invented thuggry in nigeria and why are u blaming fayose

5 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Obinoscopy(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Dear Cramjones, please refrain from abusing/insulting fellow nairalanders. It's against forum rules. You can certainly make your point or argument without resorting to insults. Thank you.

The post in question has been hidden/modified.

5 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2014
It only amazes me how people would advocate for boko haram that have killed and mamed thousands to be rehabilitated and paid, when those who stole N20,000 rot in jail. It amazes how anyone would expect me at my age and intellect to enagage in any form of discussion when you support those that have murdered our women and children. I have daughters your age doing very well in the UK, and i expect decorum and respect in responding to my threads.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Hm
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Freest(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Inasmuch as i don't support the so called rehabilitation of the haramites by the government, i wont seize to say your thread is politically driven, party inspired and is void of common and fair truth. CramJones has always been an apc faithful who has been brainwashed thinking apc is the Messiah Nigerians need... Sorry to disappointe you bro. Voting out pdp is not the point, because we will still go back to evil, thus retrogressing. Your socalled aspirants had their fair chances, we should move forward not otherwise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Collynzo22: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Cramjones I don't know whether Jonathan is right or wrong, but since you decided to look at it from an international dimension, what do you have to say about the UK rehabilitating British Born ISIS terrorists who repented?

6 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Descartes: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Collynzo22: Cramjones I don't know whether Jonathan is right or wrong, but since you decided to look at it from an international dimension, what do you have to say about the UK rehabilitating British Born ISIS terrorists who repented?
Good question cool

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by UyiIredia(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2014
What Boko Haram did is unforgivable but we are humans and the fact is that humans can do unspeakable acts when pushed to the wall by ideology or circumstances. It's likely that some of these people were forced into it, we read the stories here of how they put guns to people's head to join them. There is still room for forgiveness, at least for some members; that should send a message of hope. The rest, who remain stubborn in their stupidity should be done with. The Niger Delta militants clearly had a case, I see none on the part of Boko boys; just greed and religious extremism.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Adindupeter: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
. Mr open head. If rehabilitating 10000 Haramites will bring our girls and peace back, so be it . I know that you and your likes are deeply pained by the recent success of our military that's why you had to create a thread the other day doubting the veracity of Shekau's death. Meanwhile, our not hearing from loud mouthed El rufai, Lie Mohammed and Saharareporters of recent proves the stereotype that APC is Bokoharam to be true. Hypocrites!!

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
When I read his post, I could not but shook my head and feel pity for him. Block head indeed
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by authority2006(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Mr Man, why are you so agitated because someone doesn’t care whether they are rehabilitated or killed or jailed? All he wants is permanent solution and peace for all who survived this senseless killings. So, because Boko Haram members have killed 15000 people, we shouldn't discuss rehabilitation even if it is going to work? Didn't Niger Delta militants killed both locals and foreigners during their agitation? Are not they being rehabilitated today? Then, what became of the civilians, policemen and soldiers they also killed? How many militants and Boko Haram members can we put in prison with our prisons already congested, mostly by their members? You only cried and cried in your in your post without giving alternative solution. Did I sound like a Boko apologist to you? To myself, I think I sound like someone who is rational and is not overcome by emotion.
BTW, you are not only APC supporter on this forum. I'm not going to vote for Jonathan next year but on this one, anything that will bring peace is highly welcome. We just have to move on.
Re: Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones by drauj(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Blaqsmith:

I want to know pls.
Must he either be in APC or PDP?
This is just a very patriotic post devoid of common bias. Learn to read messages out of posts and be reasonable. This CramJones of a guy is predominantly a pragmatist. U too try.
Chop knuckle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best President Ever Will Be Removed Tomorrow / Erosion Cuts Off Enugu Oil Community For 45yrs Vanguard News / Remi: Tinubu's BP Shot Up Last Nite; It Was Shock Induced - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.