Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections (38320 Views)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Pure Cranberry! Not Concentrates! Wipe Out Urinary Tract Infections Out ! / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections by cindy99: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2016
I had suffered from uti for over 2 years. I had to urinate frequently during the day and night. It's so awkward to find a toilet everywhere because of the urinary frequency and urgency. Every time I went to pee, I could feel the pain and burning. A herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill helped me get rid of the infection completely. It's really efficient.
Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections by blessingthanks: 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
For urinary infections call expert for solution on 09027322832
Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections by blessingthanks: 7:07pm On May 15, 2017
For staphylococcus cure call expert on 09027322832
Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections by Olasonherbal: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Urinary track infection with common symptoms of painful urination and discharge from private part is mostly caused by bacterial or fungal infection. This infection if left untreated for long may lead to infertility in both men and women aside the very discomfort that usually come with the symptoms. With our potent herbal mixture search no further the solution is already at hand. A trial will convince you

HERBAL CURE FOR BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTION

Baraflush is a natural blend of most active medicinal plants commonly use for the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections in Nigeria. Most of the active ingredients in Baraflush has been scientifically proven for thier antibacterial and antifungal activities. This formulation is also fortified with blood tonic and multivat so you do not need to worry even if you are to take it for a long time.
INDICATION
Its very effective for the treatment of :Staphylococcus aureus, Gonorrhea, Candidiasis, E.coli infection, typhoid, frequent and painful urination, vaginal itching and abnormal discharge, discharge and bitting sensation from male sexual organ, menstrual problems: scanty painful menstruation; internal heat, abdominal pain, ovarian cyst, Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID), toilet infecton. wormlike movement in the body, etc.
DOSAGE
Adult: 60ml to be taken three(3) times daily
Children: 10_17 years take 40ml three(3) times daily
4_9 years take 30ml three(3) times daily.
HOW LONG DO I NEED TO TAKE THE MEDICATION?
The duration of treatment depend on the nature of the organism causing the infection and other herbs may also be prescribed along depending on individual condition. Its advisable that you carry out a laboratory test such as : Urine and Semen MCS for men; Urine MCS and HVS for women. The effect of the herb will be felt within seven days of the medication with gradual reduction in the symptoms. Contact us for further advice.
PRECAUTIONS
Not to be taken by pregnant women and children below 3 years.
Do not use same time with othodox drugs.
Keep medicine from the reach of children.
SIDE EFFECT
I have been treating patients for over ten years with this mixture and have not recorded any serious adverse effect from this formulation. However its irritating for patients with peptic ulcer. Its advisable to buy this product along our herbal powder for ulcer if you are an ulcer patient.

Contact : we are in Abuja but we deliver everywhere through waybill call +2347035516260 or whasap +2348059818668 for detail

Re: 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections by africandictator(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Retrend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.