Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Mr First Time Smoking SK - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mr First Time Smoking SK (27098 Views)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? / What Are The Effects Of Weed Eg Sk & Ko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by LadiesPet(m): 2:50am On Sep 27, 2014
There are no good weed in Nigeria..

When i was in Nigeria, i will take tramadol & then smoke any amount of Ghana skunk, with alomo by ny side.
But when i came to America, the first thing i did was to smoke weed. I (stoner) forked myself up.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by seankay(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss: Lol bro you took it in excess and I've heard these stories so many times. They are so similar especially the 'begging God for forgiveness part grin. Most people do that.

Even a junkie would feel same if he takes it in excess. For your info if you took the same quantity of weedd as the SK then I'm sure you would've had a worse experience. All in all stay off drugs man. Shit rejects some people's system.
so are you saying Weed is stronger than SK?
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by seankay(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Ravenwolf: Weed is a beautiful thing and i am a die hard and fanatic partaker... My advise to you is do not let of weed just yet, start to smoke Weed again but in small quantities and therein you will discover amazing sides to our realty that you never could imagine existed. You have better controls over your reasoning... out of no where the solutions to issues that have antagonized you will present themselves to you through the power of your sharper reasoning.
I like the feeling wen I get high,it makes me think about the past wen life was simple!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamrockyofficial(m): 5:36am On Sep 27, 2014
nickz: I wonder what you'll do if you sniff codeine or gumsad

U won. Kill am for him mama
Btw codine is not sniffed o
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamrockyofficial(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2014
LadiesPet: There are no good weed in Nigeria..

When i was in Nigeria, i will take tramadol & then smoke any amount of Ghana skunk, with alomo by ny side.
But when i came to America, the first thing i did was to smoke weed. I (stoner) forked myself up.

It will be the variant u took
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2014
iameugene: maybe the story made her high too undecided f00lish ppl "k" opolo like you smh
Tweh lipsrsealed

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:
You' think you're chatting with one of those desperate guys on your contacts? What's the meaning of "k"?
eleventh letter of the alphabet anymore question.

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by ayukdaboss(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2014
seankay: so are you saying Weed is stronger than SK?
Weedd is raw...unrefined
SK on the other hand is refined.
Trust me the difference is clear.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by seankay(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Weedd is raw...unrefined
SK on the other hand is refined.
Trust me the difference is clear.
I don't need to trust you bro,I take the two and I can categorically tell you that SK has a stronger effect

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by ayukdaboss(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
seankay:
I don't need to trust you bro,I take the two and I can categorically tell you that SK has a stronger effect
Yes it has a stronger effect but the effect of weed is raw and scattered...I don't know how best to explain to you..Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by nickz(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

U won. Kill am for him mama
Btw codine is not sniffed o
sorry,codeine is fried till it turns solid,grinded and sniffedgrin

don't try it if your brain is lightgrin
to avoid stories that touch the heart grin
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by seankay(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Yes it has a stronger effect but the effect of weed is raw and scattered...I don't know how best to explain to you..Lol
You can send me a sack full of weed and SK,I guess that would explain better grin
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
seankay: so are you saying Weed is stronger than SK?
lol he got it twisted
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by UyiIredia(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
I know no o. The stories I read were enough to send me a warning not to try that.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Babygal4eva(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
chamboy: u are still a baby

In dis case I don't mind being a baby hun
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by mabeni(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
My Advice: if e gud for your brain, smoke but if e no good for your brain, quit!!
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by chamboy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Babygal4eva:

In dis case I don't mind being a baby hun
I can turn u to an adult
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Babygal4eva(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
chamboy: I can turn u to an adult

Lol, no thanks weed is enough for me wink
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by chamboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Babygal4eva:

u can do with my company **weeding**

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Babygal4eva(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
chamboy: u can do with my company **weeding**

Aww how sweet u wanna weed with me, honey I can assure u, u won't be able to keep up wink
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamrockyofficial(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2014
nickz: sorry,codeine is fried till it turns solid,grinded and sniffedgrin

don't try it if your brain is lightgrin
to avoid stories that touch the heart grin

Lol .. I should be the one preaching to u.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamrockyofficial(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

U weed! That's nice!
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by nickz(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Lol .. I should be the one preaching to u.
but younever knew it was sniffed

You should be preaching to me
Reallygringrincheesy

**i laugh**
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
nickz: but younever knew it was sniffed

You should be preaching to me
Reallygringrincheesy

**i laugh**

Lol! Telling me today that it can be sniffed does not make me a novice.. I know things tat can make ur brain switch off till further notice! cheesy I just believe the. Vibe should not be abused so I don't over do things

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Presius(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oh Boy! I Felt Your Kinda High 2 Years Back. It Was A Pleasant Experience. Just Perfect For Me

2 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by James4424: 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
Weed is a beautiful thing and i am a die hard and fanatic partaker... My advise to you is do not let of weed just yet, start to smoke Weed again but in small quantities and therein you will discover amazing sides to our realty that you never could imagine existed. You have better controls over your reasoning... out of no where the solutions to issues that have antagonized you will present themselves to you through the power of your sharper reasoning.

Guy NO BE LIE MY brother , weed just like every other things has it benefits and I can relate 100%
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Herapal(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
It projects you into a state of empathy. Lost in glorious thoughts of Shangri-la.

The bless plant is a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Champ66: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Puffyweed: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime / 575 New COVID-19 Cases, 163 Discharged And 9 Deaths On July 6 / Saidu Ahmed Is Dead! NEMA North East Coordinator Dies In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.