Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (28535 Views)

Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hit By Build Malfunction Like #bendgate / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
all i see apple inc trying to do here, is console the fans with the humourous mistake and maybe try to stall the fix or reply to this bend gate issue and hopes it fades away. . but in weeks to come, the number from iphone bend gate victims would skyrocket from 9 up, if trully this is an issue.. instead of looking for a way to fix it, they choose to stall, and that is the real issue and not the bend gate itself.  I saw the press footage of Apple trying to calm the public. They seem to purposefully mask showing anything that shows this problem. Indeed the center is not the problem. They say the problem is from the amount of pressure applied to the iPhone. Again, the only reinforced spots I see are where the holes are for the screws that hold the display clips in place. Guess where the largest gap is between the reinforced spots? Along the volume buttons. I really want to get into one of these. I am using prior knowledge right now and iFixit images. But it's pretty obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bryan12: If I say apple products are overhyped they will call me a hater.
. Haterrrrrr! Haha
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by miketayo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
3rdlegxxx: And just so you guys know. The Top 5 best smartphones in the world under most reviews still has LG G3 has the no 1 and not an iphone but with the introduction of the IPhone 6 and maybe some added new feature, it might find a way to that spot, Nairalanders understand ads and all, LG isn't big here but worldwide it is. IPhone is a cool phone to use, attractive and loving but poor battery life, only itunes for most music n other files, its strictness in bluetooth file sharing would make me pick the HTC One over it anyday... We need Phone geeks to comment on topics like these

food for thought...Y would anyone want a bent phone. D LG designers made a mistake dere, wont even fit ur pocket properly
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
So much childish phone politics Bitter android users that seem to think people buying premium brands impacts on their life somehow(it doesn't)iPhone users who think people are jealous because they can't afford an iPhone.i wish you d' all stop pissing and crying and find something interesting to talk about already.cant you at least leave it at laughing at the poor design of 6+ and have done with it instead of all this elitism crap
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
The knack to not bending your iPhone is NOT TO SIT ON IT!!!!!!!
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Peeps!!! An apple a day keeps the doctor away,,
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 28, 2014
kabba7: wetin a go do make some wicket person no ban me as den do for politics corner me i no no book oh.
now now a dey inside forest for ekiti state dey shop cocoa yamb.
I'm not sure anyone really caresundecided
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by ceaser: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2014
rattlesnake:

Samsung and lg and apple are corporate competitors....WHICH OF OUR BRAND JOINS THE COMPETITION IS IT INNOSUN or whatever ....whats all the fukded up fuss about bendgate

when we are still 3rd world slaves

it will be a privilege even if Aso rock can manufacture a phone that bends...

See yourself. You're not even current. 9ja is already in the phone race.

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by kelvinnn(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
GIONEE M2 FOR SWAP
I just bought this phone 3days ago but i need a tecno tab n9 for direct swapping
Whatsapp 08075753750
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by DjAndroid: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
vowiski:
Maybe next time you should learn how to read, before learning how to type.. smiley

So you are saying that the phone posted by LG is an iphone?
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by tokjohn: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dts a shame on lg part.
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Aida13: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Ouch --- kicking a rival when he is down---- shame on LG and Samsung but Apple is still the one with the most money in the bank...BANDS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens To Sim Numbers Of Deceased People? / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.