Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN (1086 Views)

VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN / North West PDP Governors Shun Pro-jonathan TAN Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by daymorela(m): 1:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) said on Friday that it had collected more than 20 million signatures endorsing the candidacy of President Goodluck Jonathan for 2015 election.

TAN’s Director of Communication and Strategy, Dr. Udenta O Udenta, announced this on Friday during a chat with journalists in Abuja.

Udenta said that the group was committed to the realisation of President Jonathan’s second term ambition, adding that more signatures would be collected from the North West states at the rally today.

He also announced the postponement of the group’s grand finale rally in Abuja which was scheduled to hold on September 30 to a later date.

Udenta, who claimed that the group was being funded by private individuals, insisted that no government funds is linked to the group.

According to him, the group has only borrowed from the practices in the Western world, especially the United States of America, where groups to raise funds for their candidates.

He stated that the group had not broken any electoral law as it was only sensitising Nigerians at home and abroad to the good works done by Jonathan.

He stated that no group had ever done what TAN had done by sensitising Nigerians about the achievements of a president.

He also said that TAN had refrained from attacking or antagonising anybody, adding that the group was happy that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has now endorsed the President.

According to him, TAN is following the footsteps of the different hierarchies of the PDP to endorse Jonathan.

While speaking on the various plans by the group, Udenta said that TAN would soon diversify into waste collection tagged ‘Waste to Wealth’, which he said would ensure that Nigerians are paid for submitting their refuse to a recycling company.

He said that the ‘Waste to Wealth’ programme would provide over one million jobs in the next four years.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/17138-2015-we-ve-collected-20-million-signatures-for-jonathan-tan

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by RayPsst(m): 2:08am On Sep 27, 2014
20 Million?? grin grin
Lies!!

I saw their Advert on TV.. Almajr School.. Unknown Federal Roads Across the Country?? Free Health Care!!!?? Kai!!

These people are just fùcking CLUELESS!

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by ayukdaboss(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Last week my cousin bought beer and pepper-soup for me with his TAN money but come 2015 we'll both do needful and vote the clueless Otuoke Association out of power. Talk about evil deception grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by moneybag100: 2:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Which people get time to dey sign one yeye signature Except when you sign your wallet sign follow... ....beside 20m of 160m to low.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 27, 2014
People signing doesn't mean most of them will vote for him come 2015.
They probably need to make their cash, if money is involved, cause that's d only way to share outta d national cake to them.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 27, 2014
If its true, all those siggy were prolly bought with cash or free items. Come 2015 MR Pres will be betrayed. I remember some yrs back during an election in my home town. Anytime I and my friends were damn broke, off to a PDP senators house and declare our intention of voting for PDP, he will go in and give us a bundle of notes to share.
Come back the next day and repeat the same thing, the ffool will still grease ur palm with notes thinking its another set of group.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Genes1s: 4:40am On Sep 27, 2014
u can collect d whole 170million fake signature..it doesn't concern us, what matters is that by 2015 u will b back in otuoke! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 27, 2014
^^ Lol.. APC attack dogs consoling one another.

Suddenly, TAN has become a house-hold name and another major pro-GEJ political battle front that is further compounding the woes of the dying APC. These days, APC's Liar Muhammed and APC online attack dogs are confused as to what to attack: whether GEJ, PDP or TAN. Lol...

4 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by sademola: 6:13am On Sep 27, 2014
TAN? grin
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by nuclearboy(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Sincere9gerian: ^^ Lol.. APC attack dogs consoling one another.

Suddenly, TAN has become a house-hold name and another major pro-GEJ political battle front that is further compounding the woes of the dying APC. These days, APC's Liar Muhammed and APC online attack dogs are confused as to what to attack: whether GEJ, PDP or TAN. Lol...

Many of those signatures were collected from young people who were made to believe they were signing up for employment opportunities

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by eunisam: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2014
good job bois
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Meaning he's banking on those signatures to earn him votes in 2015.

My President,stop being delusional please!

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by kel4soft: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2014

See this

​As part of the president Goodluck AGENDA for National transformation and economic development for Nigeria, all Nigerian graduates are going to be entitled to job opportunities and #50,000 monthly whether u are working or not. This program is being executed tuner a body known as TAN meaning TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of July and all Nigerian graduates will start receiving their monthly allowance of #50.000 effect from September Pls rebroadcast and inform others. Don't keep it to your self. I have played my part by informing you. Fill d form now before its too late. http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=63519

This is fraud in the highest order.
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by gregg2: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: 20 Million?? grin grin
Lies!!

I saw their Advert on TV.. Almajr School.. Unknown Federal Roads Across the Country?? Free Health Care!!!?? Kai!!

These people are just fùcking CLUELESS!

How will you know the federal roads when you only pin your buttocks at the place you live? I have always advised you you guys to travel out and see things
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by lilprinze: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by sunboy(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2014
how much them they pay per signature sef ? I fit sign 50 times o
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Goddex: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2014
How do I forward my signature to them too?
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Ediskcab(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014

[b][/b]

Now tell me who's shameless?
Nigerians yearning for gud Governance or gej, pdp nd tan paying to cagoule electorates?
If gej had performed outstandingly, it wld b obvious by public opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi, Fayose’s Feud Deepens Over Inauguration / Sagamu Residents Cry Out Over Bad Roads. / Ezeagu People Live And Let Udi North Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.