Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN (4059 Views)

2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN / North West PDP Governors Shun Pro-jonathan TAN Rally In Kano / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Sirniyeh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
When I was nominated as TAN member, my wife disagreed with me to be a member. She objected that I should not participate to campaign for Mr Jonathan. Upon all convictions for her to believe that its our opportunity to share from the national cake, all to no avail.

Eventually, she dumped me because of my love for Gej. She told me it's over between us, I thought about it and decided that life without her is meaningless, so I decided to kill myself....

I drank lacasera with suya but nothing happened, I proceeded to another level of poisonous concoction..
So I prepared turkey and gizzard with strawberry juice and lot of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing...

I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die...so I'm so confused right now because I just finished eating fried rice with maltina and fresh
fruit salad but nothing happened..

Please am confused right now. What should I do? Or should i travel to Borno state??

I need advice please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by princeFAD: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmmm grin

1 Like

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by holatin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
500 slap for the op

12 Likes

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by teemanbastos(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ave you tried or thought about a visit to Shekau's domain?
Or beta still diving into d nearest well.-grin o.p God is watching on plasma telefisan

1 Like

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Adminisher: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is very good stuff. Keep it up.
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Adminisher: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sirniyeh:

When I was nominated as TAN member, my wife disagreed with me to be a member. She objected that I should not participate to campaign for Mr Jonathan. Upon all convictions for her to believe that its our opportunity to share from the national cake, all to no avail.

Eventually, she dumped me because of my love for Gej. She told me it's over between us, I thought about it and decided that life without her is meaningless, so I decided to kill myself....

I drank lacasera with suya but nothing happened, I proceeded to another level of poisonous concoction..
So I prepared turkey and gizzard with strawberry juice and lot of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing...

I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die...so I'm so confused right now because I just finished eating fried rice with maltina and fresh

Please am confused right now. What should I do? Or should i travel to Borno state??

I need advice please

Try this one.
White rice with beans, arrange fried plantation strategically on the concoction. Put four pieces of fried beef and include fried liver. For quicker action, make sure there is chocolate-cake around that you will eat after the this poison. Lie down on a soft bed with moderate ac after taking all these. You will surely die.

10 Likes

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Kutunban: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:
[b][/b]

Kutunban,

You be woman oooo. Any of those men in Apsin could cross your path one day tongue

Yeah, a woman with virtue and am strong really strong I pray you'll understand.
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Sirniyeh(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Adminisher:

Try this one.
White rice with beans, arrange fried plantation strategically on the concoction. Put four pieces of fried beef and include fried liver. For quicker action, make sure there is chocolate-cake around that you will eat after the this poison. Lie down on a soft bed with moderate ac after taking all these. You will surely die.

Thanks kindly but I don't mind if you will eat along with me
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by stal: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Try the round all over again
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Sirniyeh:

I need advice please

plz, I would advice u to explore da last option. far better dan d rests
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by menesheh(m): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2014
still waiting patiently waiting for the viewers discretion pix or topic
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by abham: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Op you should have drank hypo na
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by gregg2: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2014
[size=15pt]The fear of TAN is the beginning of wisdom for APC[/size]

1 Like

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Wisegeek01(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God you didn't die by choking on all those food"
grin
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by lonelydora: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Megabyte wasted.

1 Like

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2014
As dry as a grannies vag
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by chamboy(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2014
gregg2:
[size=15pt]The fear of TAN is the beginning of wisdom for APC[/size]
Who is dis guy
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by asaridokuboyansh(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Yet another misleading topic,..am waiting for the viewers discretion pic?
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by guvnor83: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Toosure70: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2014
chamboy:
Who is dis guy
he is one unreasonable element

1 Like

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by major466(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2014
I rushed in here thinking the wife murdered her husband in cold... because of his support for GEJ.
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by nagoma(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
I want to marry your wife.she get sense and is patriotic.
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by 100Cents: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2014
You have answered your question.

Visit maiduguri..
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Chanchit: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2014
@Op, no worry. You death is just at the corner. It would come early next year when you least expect it. Ok, lemme give you expo. You will die in TAN rally next year.
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by bigfatbooty: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Confess To Assassinating Clerics Under Guidance From The West / Buhari Shares Pics Of Soome Nigerians Who Will Join Him@ Asorock / Concrete Reasons To Vote For Pdp/jonathan With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.