Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali (45084 Views)

Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by driand(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2014
everything about this news is a lie, starting with the pics, those pics have been on the internet for over 6 months.... and on the other hand Cameroon military propaganda has be become too much of late, the still remair an ally of BH

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Ahmeduana(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2014
shachris03: Kudos to the ever efficient Cameroon Military tho.
MAKE YOU PACK GO CAMEROON MAKE YOU GO NATIONALISE SINCE THERE ARMY IS EVER EFFICIENT!

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Wait, this small is one of the top commanders of BH? Cameroon, thank you but try talk true nw.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by MicroBox: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2014
tit: this cameoun people are jokerz!
is it this small boys that are boko haram commander?
abi na because NA kill Bashir Abubakar {abii wetin una call am)
Cameroun too wan shine say them kill their own Abubakar Alli
Olofofo!!! They said and two others, my sis..... Those are the 2two
Commander identity can still be kept secret
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by nickz(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2014
extract his balls,break it and fry it with hydraulic oil and feed him with it angryangry
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by henriche(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Is it me or are dis faces too young 2 b commandas. hope dis is nt bobo sha.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Ekiseme(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Top commanders ke? These small boys? undecided
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by makazona(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Sahara reporters again
I pray its true oo.
BH, ur days are indeed numbered.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by texazzpete(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
driand: everything about this news is a lie, starting with the pics, those pics have been on the internet for over 6 months.... and on the other hand Cameroon military propaganda has be become too much of late, the still remair an ally of BH

Nowhere does it say that those two are the captured commanders.

There's a stupendous level of hypocrisy in leveling charges of propaganda and collusion with the enemy on the Cameroon army when your own army has been found guilty of these same things.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Ekiseme(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
nickz: extract his balls,break it and fry it with hydraulic oil and feed him with it angryangry
feed him with it while he is dead already after extracting his balls? undecided
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by san316(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Chaai! Young handsome terrorist. And that reminds me, why NA no just arrest Shekau when they catch am? Why dem just shoot am instead of prison?
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by ptownman: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
fulfillment2020: Cameroonian army go catch abokis wey dey polish shoes come talk say na boko boys.
I dey suspect say you kw the main BH commanders. Abi na you dey fund them?
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by nickz(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Ekiseme: feed him with it while he is dead already after extracting his balls? undecided
grin he wont die trust me....sad
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
haba, dis small boys? look at that one with his hat on, even when captured his eyes are still hating.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Ekiseme(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
nickz: grin he wont die trust me....sad
hmmm, ok undecided
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by kentozybee(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2014
these guys are Nt boko commanders, the news might b real Bt Nt d pic cause the guys in d pic are terrorists from niger republic, it was on d front-page of a punch newspaper about two months ago
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by 100Cents: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014

I wanted saying the same thing about these under 20 year old boys..
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by santana45: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2014
These brats can never be the leader(s) of Boko Haram. They should tell us another story.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by seyiaro1: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
I seconded ur quote guy. this two handsome dudes. And by the Shee Na like dem dey tie terrorist for that syde ni
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by ademoladeji(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Zulele:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/26/cameroonian-military-capture-boko-haram’s-top-commander-abakar-ali
This guy mean war oooo. Even Nig. Police no get all these weapon... God help Nigeria, Northern Nigeria n Southern Nigeria
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by SirHouloo(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2014
I just keep wondering what these insurgents punishment will be after traumatising those poor ladies and causing them and the country at large great havocs like this.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by chinex276(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Wale112: Cameroon is the real giant of Africa.

agreed... DEsame way ghayna is d midget of AFRICA!
#ree.tar.d
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
up Cameroonian soldier, down 9ja army, camerounian soldiers killed 10,000, 9ja soldiers killed 100. who killed BH leader? Cameroonian
soldiers
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by TolaniLuv: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm still sitting here waiting for GEJ to confirm on National TV live that Boko harram leader is died. Like Obama did when they caught and killed Osama bin laden. Till then, I won't believe anything. This is nigeria, they lie to make up stories.

Btw, they caught him like they said alive so, I just don't know why they have to kill him when they haven't find the missing girls?
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Zulele:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/26/cameroonian-military-capture-boko-haram’s-top-commander-abakar-ali

Why didn't they tie their hands nah
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by belente(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
fulfillment2020: Cameroonian army go catch abokis wey dey polish shoes come talk say na boko boys.
Any body with an un-authorized
weapon, must be arrested.Synergy is one of the ways of putting an end to BH menace.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by TolaniLuv: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
GEJ please be a man! And confirm the death of the most notorious terrorist leader in Nigeria . Like Obama did

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by AbewelaRoyal: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Any report from the Nigerian military authorities?
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2014
INSTINCTS: i want him killed and his bones used for ceramics.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2014
To me, this report is false until comfirmed by the Nigerian military..

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Yeeyo: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Hahaha elrufai apc sad news 4 u guys.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2014
caesaraba: Correct! ...and now that the Nigerian Army has also captured a lot of the Haramites, we the masses call upon them to expedite action and rapidly arrange the re-union of said terrorists and their dead colleagues while also carrying out the necessary rites which will enable them meet the 70 virgins in excellent condition. This we so ask. Amen.
lwkm

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In South Africa (photos) / Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos / Aba: A City In Ruins