Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate (1132 Views)

30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate by econome(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2014
#Bendgate: what lesson did you learn from Iphone 6plus or buying any big name phones. Its such a pity, the way other big names such as HTC, LG and Samsung are mocking Apple's Iphone 6plus.
Me o! I don wise tale-tale, technology is developing daily, I will always go for small name with big spec/feature. Instead of buying this big name's iphone 6plus, I will rather buy 2 ONEPLUS ONE, and and still get some change.
Even while making this iphones, Nigeria was not concsidered while making these phones. Most apps on iphone can't be used locally here.

Be decieved no more with name but let's great specs and features convince you.

Thanks

Re: Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate by Masudoyindamola: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
lets get money first***even if iphone6 didnt bend or do catwork sei we fit afford 200 000 naira...samsung wey u talk dey break deur gorila glass 3 is gorila glass 1 htc wey u talk na got plate some times lg stil on point on deir g series
Re: Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate by datrmon(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
econome: #Bendgate: what lesson did you learn from Iphone 6plus or buying any big name phones. Its such a pity, the way other big names such as HTC, LG and Samsung are mocking Apple's Iphone 6plus.
Me o! I don wise tale-tale, technology is developing daily, I will always go for small name with big spec/feature. Instead of buying this big name's iphone 6plus, I will rather buy 2 ONEPLUS ONE, and and still get some change.
Even while making this iphones, Nigeria was not concsidered while making these phones. Most apps on iphone can't be used locally here.

Be decieved no more with name but let's great specs and features convince you.

Thanks

I owned LG G2 for a while, trust me It is a nice phone. But the OnePlus One is fantastic. It is just two days old so don't lemme conclude yet
Re: Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate by econome(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
datrmon:

I owned LG G2 for a while, trust me It is a nice phone. But the OnePlus One is fantastic. It is just two days old so don't lemme conclude yet
You are welcome bro! I will be waiting to hear you review about the Oneplus One, and how much did you get it, is it the 16gg or 64gg?
Please/kindly state all the features and spec you think makes the fone the flagship killer?
Re: Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
but imagine buying a phone for over 150k and it bends??!! d embarrassing part is the excessive hype Apple gave dis product, u will expect it to b flawless only 4 it to bend! anyway, hustling hard so i can buy 500k iphone 12 in d future
Re: Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate by datrmon(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
econome:
You are welcome bro! I will be waiting to hear you review about the Oneplus One, and how much did you get it, is it the 16gg or 64gg?
Please/kindly state all the features and spec you think makes the fone the flagship killer?

I got it for less than N65k including shipping and 1 case and 1 screen protector. The normal protective case from oneplus is wack, I don't recommend it but the screen protector is okay like every other screen proctor I've used so far.

(1) (Reply)

Closed X_X / Huawei To Launch Y6 Scale Smartphone – Specs & Price / Mobileuncle Tools For Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.