Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Dealing With A Frigid Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A Frigid Spouse (1370 Views)

Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by Nutase: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm watchin a GhaNaija movie titled 'REASONS TO LOVE' about a frigid wife and I'm thinking whats the best way to handle such a situation without sinning against God and your body.

Opinions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Opinions for a Ghana/Naija movie?

Just get the parts 2,3 and 4, broda. It all ends with " To God be the glory". cheesy

Seriously though, to deal with a frigid partner, first step is to find out why s/he is frigid.

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Lmao!
Ghanian movie?

Last Bullet

I doubt if the movie go make sense!
You can't really learn from the cos they are fake. Else you wanna learn a fake lesson!
Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by Nutase: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
I asked this question because a lot of people go through this in real life and end up falling into sin when that was never their plan.
I was trying to relate it to reality and ask if their is any solutuon to it without cheating on your apouse.
Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
I aint a spiritualist buh I know that Nadia Buhari will leave Majid Micheal and run to John Dumelo

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Try and find out why she is like that.

TIP: Make her feel like a queen. Prove to her that she is loved, valued and secure.

These will make her to feel relaxed and physically refreshed.

It works when past experience is the cause of the problem.
Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls wat is "frigid" if I may ask??!... I haven't went to school yet undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 20, 2015
I aint a spiritualist buh I know that Nadia Buhari will leave Majid Micheal and run to John Dumelo

grin
Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by CoCoLav(f): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2015

Re: Dealing With A Frigid Spouse by SAMBARRY: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015

what do you mean cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Madness Of MTN. wit evidence, lol / How To Detect Jaundice In Your Newborn Baby---protecting Your New Born Babies / Blog Mother Who Proudly Breastfeeds Her 6-year-old Daughter Gives Her Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.