Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama (1138 Views)

US Congress Denies Impeachment Move Against Obama / Arizona Woman Allegedly Runs Over Husband For Not Voting (against Obama) / 57% Of White Voted Against Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2008
Euro Conference Set for Nov. 7-9 in Memphis!

Hear Dr. David Duke discuss Obama-McCain-Palin as well as the upcoming EURO Conference. Catch the James Edwards’ Political Cesspool Radio Program here!

by David Duke

Just a few short days after the political and media bosses install a new President of the United States; we will meet in Memphis, Tennessee to issue a clarion call for a Movement across the United States, and indeed across the European-American world, to defend our heritage and freedom!

We will assemble to say clearly that neither Black Radical, Barrack Obama, nor Mr. Amnesty, John McCain truly represent the will of the American people. This Conference will be the first powerful voice of our people in reaction and protest to the election and the lack of any real choice and any real Democracy in America. In this history-making time, we shall chart our course and forge a plan for the survival and freedom of the heritage that built and sustains America, Europe, and the other nations around the world of European descent.

Everyone who attended the EURO Conferences of 2004 and 2005 found them an incredibly inspiring experience. It has been a long wait, but the 2008 European-American Unity and Rights Conference will be held on November 8 and 9 near Memphis, Tennessee. Plan on arriving in Memphis on Friday afternoon, November 7 and departing Sunday afternoon November 9 about 5 pm.

As organizer of this EURO Conference, I welcome Willis Carto of American Free Press/Barnes Review, Don Black of Stormfront, Dr. Edward Fields and James Edwards of the Political Cesspool Radio Program as co-hosts for the event.

Memphis is one of the most centrally-located cities in the USA and is a major airline hub. It is convenient as a destination from almost anywhere, and easy to get to for our overseas participants as well.

The Conference will have two exciting days of non-stop speeches, music, and media presentations - plus hold a wonderful banquet on Saturday night with a keynote speech and wonderful live music. It will be held in a first class, premier hotel in a beautiful and secure country setting that is still just a short ride from the Memphis region airport. This fine hotel has agreed to a reduction of almost 40 percent off their normal rates.

There will be a number of well-known, exciting speakers from overseas, as well as many major American and Canadian speakers including, Willis Carto, Don Black, Paul Fromm, Sam Dickson, James Edwards, Lady Michele Renouf of the UK, Dr. Tom Sunic of Croatia and a number of other famous individuals who will be announced at the meeting itself. Some speakers will be announced at the conference due to the fact that the Federal Government has sought to prevent entry to leaders of European Rights organizations and political movements.

You can go to the link here to register for the International 2008 European-American Unity and Rights Conference.

For more details you can also call our EURO office at 1-985-626-7714 between the hours
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by rotimy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
The train to a beautiful future is surely leaving some folks behind. How tragic!
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Ibime(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine, no vex but since when does David Duke = white people?

please rename your thread as KKK unites against Obama. Thank you.
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2008
I wrote Whites.

You are Adding ALL white PEOPLE

to it undecided undecided

Donald
David Duke and the people gathering are Whites.

Thank You.

@Rotimy

it is very tragic sad sad
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by bawomolo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
stop with the scare tactics. david duke is irrelevant
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by JustGood(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2008
*deleted*
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2008
Scare tactics??

Do i look white? undecided undecided
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by JustGood(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2008
Gamine:

Scare tactics??

Do i look white? undecided undecided

you look like a fighter jet grin
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by SeanT21(f): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
Please, Who cares!!
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
Who asked you? undecided

@Justgood

yeah, i know

Dont i look lovely cool
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Bastage: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
Bleep them.
The people named are the extreme far right racist mofos. Complete and utter cranks.

For example, Don Black of Stormfront is a Nazi sympathiser and ex-Grand Wizard in the KKK. All white people I know who have heard about him here in the UK think he is a mental patient.
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
rotflmao

These things only incite Laffter not Fear

i only hope that in this case the Wolf isnt real
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by plusQueen: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2008
SeanT21:

Please, Who cares!!

Exactly who cares about racist groups having an annual convention,this time to cry about the elections.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by MrCrackles(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2008
rubbish!
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by oziomatv(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2008
For the fact that more whites voted for my guy, I don't care who unite against a moving train.
We've won the election that's all that matters.

My next assignment now is to swore in an IGBO president.
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
Seuns handiwork.lol

Swore in? Rotflmao, u pipu no dey taya.
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by JustGood(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2008
Gamine:

Seuns handiwork.lol

Swore in? Rotflmao, u pipu no dey taya.

lol @ grammar.
Gamine, dem go fight you o grin
Re: Irrelevant White Supremacists Unite Against Obama by Gamine(f): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
LOL

Them fit. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Usa Turns Back France Military Plane In Haiti / Breaking: U.S Army Apache Attack Helicopters Arrive Germany (Pictures) / Top US Generals Condemn Capitol Assault In Rare Message To Troops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.