Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Share Your Bully Stories Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Bully Stories Here (3813 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is An Emotional Bully And Abusive / My Children Beat Me Up, Give Me Orders, Then Bully Me Around The House” – Mum / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
I remember being bullied so much in high school.I hated waking up every morning to go to school.I was bullied by classmates even by the so called friends who thought they were prettier and richer than me.Maybe it was because i wsnt taught to stand up to people early in life.i had serious low self esteem issues.i endured till i could take it no more then i rebelled..Lol..It didnt go down well with people,i became rude and grew attitudes...thank God i was able to pull that before i finished high school..In college was something else,i became the no nonesense type..I would clamp down on your destiny if you as much messed with me a little bit..Lol..Maybe i was just tired of taking peoples BS..Now bullying is a thing of the past because of my no-nonesense attitude towards peoplegrin

Anyone got a bully story??

And Bullies watch it,u dnt knw what u are doing in somebody's life..There are bullies in different forms..So ask yourself.. 'Am i a bully?'...The world would be a better place without bullies...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014

1st Bullet

Eh ya, pele!

Last Bullet

I was bullied in JSS1 but defended myself with my position.
Back then, I was the class captain. So, these kabals in my class ll always make noise & expect that their names won't be written among names of noisemakers. They ll now issue me threats which I ll counter back with the statement "I ll deliberately write your names 10 times in the list of noisemakers & Mr Falodun aka Fado ll beat you mercilessly". When they hear this, they think twice!
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by bennyrazz: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2014
I bullied girls alot and I was punished by teachers whenever i got reported. I am coming to give you the full gist grin
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Adeoba10(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
I rememba one day like dis wey I dey follow one Ghanian boy play ball, sometyn happened sha, na so dis guy gimme blow for ear, gbau!!! na so my ear dey hot, water dey drop for my eye like tap water, my mate for dat matter, me jux bite d guy, as I dey bite am, na so e gimme anoda one for ear again, come see how I hold my ear pick race go my house, for gud 2months I no reach dat field again...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Adeoba10: I rememba one day like dis wey I dey follow one Ghanian boy play ball, sometyn happened sha, na so dis guy gimme blow for ear, gbau!!! na so my ear dey hot, water dey drop for my eye like tap water, my mate for dat matter, me jux bite d guy, as I dey bite am, na so e gimme anoda one for ear again, come see how I hold my ear pick race go my house, for gud 2months I no reach dat field again...
Lool..Na so u dey fear
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2014
bennyrazz: I bullied girls alot and I was punished by teachers whenever i got reported. I am coming to give you the full gist grin
U are one of the guys i would clearly like to stay off from
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
1st Bullet

Eh ya, pele!

Last Bullet

I was bullied in JSS1 but defended myself with my position.
Back then, I was the class captain. So, these kabals in my class ll always make noise & expect that their names won't be written among names of noisemakers. They ll now issue me threats which I ll counter back with the statement "I ll deliberately write your names 10 times in the list of noisemakers & Mr Falodun aka Fado ll beat you mercilessly". When they hear this, they think twice!
Those cabals are nice tho'...there are some that would keep to their words..Fear no go let u write their name again.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Jhosh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
[b][/b].
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Jhosh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by egopersonified(f): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adeoba10: I rememba one day like dis wey I dey follow one Ghanian boy play ball, sometyn happened sha, na so dis guy gimme blow for ear, gbau!!! na so my ear dey hot, water dey drop for my eye like tap water, my mate for dat matter, me jux bite d guy, as I dey bite am, na so e gimme anoda one for ear again, come see how I hold my ear pick race go my house, for gud 2months I no reach dat field again...

Eyah, pele. But you for call me make I arrange the guy teeth for am. Did that for my elder sis once in sec sch, was punished but they never dared her again.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Kanwulia: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't bully and I AM NOT bullyable.
A trial will convince ya! kiss
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by bennyrazz: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: U are one of the guys i would clearly like to stay off from
ha ha ha.. that was when I was a kid grin I played with girls a lot and the play use to end up rough. I thought girls were like boys grin when I see them gather to do skipping with their skipping robes or ten ten or gather to sing mr.macaroni ridding on d bicycle, you would see me there trying to scatter everything. I was like a predator grin I use to get away with everything and I always make them cry, really it was fun for me not until when a very tall girl came into the school, she dealth with me in a funny way. When I reported to teachers, non of them did a single thing, in fact the story is long

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: Those cabals are nice tho'...there are some that would keep to their words..Fear no go let u write their name again.
naah!
I m not someone that a single student or 3 can take on. I m not an easy prey.
To bully me, you ll v to be up to 12 in numbers.
And you ll not meet me walking lonely. I also v my gang.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
bennyrazz: ha ha ha.. that was when I was a kid grin I played with girls a lot and the play use to end up rough. I thought girls were like boys grin when I see them gather to do skipping with their skipping robes or ten ten or gather to sing mr.macaroni ridding on d bicycle, you would see me there trying to scatter everything. I was like a predator grin I use to get away with everything and I always make them cry, really it was fun for me not until when a very tall girl came into the school, she dealth with me in a funny way. When I reported to teachers, non of them did a single thing, in fact the story is long
. Hahahahahahhahhhahha...Am glad u got served
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: naah!
I m not someone that a single student or 3 can take on. I m not an easy prey.
To bully me, you ll v to be up to 12 in numbers.
And you ll not meet me walking lonely. I also v my gang.
. Badt boy toh bad grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kanwulia: I don't bully and I NOT bullyable.
A trial will co :onvince ya! kiss
Really!!!! shocked what kind of grammar is this?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by sunnshyn(f): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ok, my parents enrolled me at this secondary school cos my cousin attends same school. It was an only girls' school.

My cousin and her friends were always bullying me for whatever reasons, we were all classmates.

Anyways, one day after school during after-school lessons, my cousin as usual made jest of me in class, so everyone was laughing...already in my mind I knew it was the day of reckoning... At first while peeps were laughing I was so close to tears, so I ran out and informed my then chemistry teacher, who told me and I quote: "why will you allow your mate make jest of you and you come to me crying. What do you expect I do?"

So, I went back to the class with so much shame. This time I was determined to put a stop to it, even if someone died.

Just before I was about to sit, my cousin appeared in front of me, took off my beret and hit me with it, asking where I went, and everyone as usual were watching and laughing..'Ai! I felt humiliated...all of a sudden the devil within me erupted. I didn't know where I drew courage from, I picked up my desk, and hit it on her. My cousin fell and went unconscious..it was the happiest day of my life..See everyone running for help, she was taken to the sick bay, and brought back to life....principal surmoned me, I explained that I had first reported to Chemistry teacher, and he told me he cldnt help me, So I did what I felt was right. Our parents were called, cos I never told anyone at home, my mom was shocked.

After then, nobody, I mean nobody dared speak to me rudely..include her and her goons. I earned respect amongst my peers and made loads of frnds too. In fact I was popular...lol

My cousin till she moved outta my hood dey see me dey run...lol
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: . Badt boy toh bad grin cheesy
abi na
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by hurpeyeahme(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Imao
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sunnshyn, nice one lol.
The only way to stop bullies is to knock them out.
Last time I had a real bully problem was in junior secondary school. We just moved to the area and these street boys about my age began to torment my life. The leader was this skinny mean looking boy, Daniel cheesy. It didn't help much because I was also a f,uckin skinny kid. But as ajekpako wey just resemble butta, I knew the score. I had to fight. So that day I was returning home from school na im I sight Daniel( pronounced Dah-ni-yell) and his gang ahead. 4 of them. I called them 'the Igbo boys' cheesy. Immediately Daniel saw me, his face lit up with this evil sneer. As I got there, he tapped my head as usual. I just turned straight head-butt to his face, as e dey hot, first attack. See blood. He screamed and fell to the ground. See as I pick race enter my compound. I thought his gang must surely kill me the next day. For where, they left me the f,uck alone thereafter.

As a young adult though physical bullying is a serious thing. Cult ish and all that. But I discovered it helps to have your own crew, and have that don't-f,uck-with-me look on your face. Also helps if you have a good pair of 'guns', if you know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Sunnshyn, nice one lol.
Last time I had a real bully problem was in junior secondary school. We just moved to the area and these street boys about my age began to torment my life. The leader was this skinny mean looking boy, Daniel cheesy. It didn't help much because I was also a f,uckin skinny kid. But as ajekpako wey just resemble butta, I knew the score. I had to fight. So that day I was returning home from school na im I sight Daniel( pronounced Dah-ni-yell) and his gang ahead. 4 of them. I called them 'the Igbo boys' cheesy. Immediately Daniel saw me, his face lit up with this evil sneer. As I got there, he tapped my head as usual. I just turned straight head-butt to his face, as e dey hot, first attack. See blood. He screamed and fell to the ground. See as I pick race enter my compound. I thought his gang must surely kill me the next day. For where, they left me the f,uck alone thereafter.
As a young adult though physical bullying is a serious thing. Cult ish and all that. But I discovered it helps to have your own crew, and have that don't-f,uck-with-me look on your face. Also helps if you have a good pair of 'guns', if you know what I mean wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Sunnshyn, nice one lol.

. Lmfao..But wait oo..what university did u attend
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP, I am sorry about what happened to you. sad

Imagine people send their kids to school and they go through hell there. sad
Teachers mustn't take bullying lightly. angry

And parents must prepare their children for such. My father did. He told me what to do to defend myself. I guess, this is one of the reasons why I never was a victim of any bully.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked
Oh hi Efe my dear grin what? You used to like my guns na.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe: OP, I am sorry about what happened to you. sad

And parents must prepare their children for such. My father did. He told me what to do to defend myself. I guess, this is one of the reasons why I never was a victim of any bully.
I wish my parents did prepare me too..I had to face the world on my own..It has made me very strong but weak on the inside,it also comes with depression too..Thank God for who i am today tho'
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: I wish my parents did prepare me too..I had to face the world on my own..It has made me very strong but weak on the inside,it also comes with depression too..Thank God for who i am today tho'

What happened, happened. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Don't let the past make you feel bitter or even depressed.

I am well aware that bullying can affect a person's psyche severely as it destroys a child's self-confidence and leaves it back with a negative self-image but I want to ask you to first learn to LOVE YOURSELF like you are God's most precious child and then to transform this childhood experience into something positive.

Maybe, just maybe, you experienced it to help others in similar situations. I don't know but make something good out of it.

Know that MILLIONS of children are bullied daily. It's not because something is wrong with them. Most of these children are much better than their bullies but like you they can't or didn't learn to defend themselves.

Your parents haven't thought of that, you will when your children are old enough to go to school.

Kuddos Sweetheart
Stay strong! kiss

By the way, I am happy you talk about this experience. It will help. wink
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: . Lmfao..But wait oo..what university did u attend
Unilag.
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What happened, happened. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Don't let the past make you feel bitter or even depressed.

I am well aware that bullying can affect a person's psyche severely as it destroys a child's self-confidence and leaves it back with a negative self-image but I want to ask you to first learn to LOVE YOURSELF like you are God's most precious child and then to transform this childhood experience into something positive.

Maybe, just maybe, you experienced it to help others in similar situations. I don't know but make something good out of it.

Know that MILLIONS of children are bullied daily. It's not because something is wrong with them. Most of these children are much better than their bullies but like you they can't or didn't learn to defend themselves.

Your parents haven't thought of that, you will when your children are old enough to go to school.

Kuddos Sweetheart
Stay strong! kiss

By the way, I am happy you talk about this experience. It will help. wink
. Thankz for ur beautiful words.. kiss
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: . Thankz for ur beautiful words.. kiss

You are welcome. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Ameerasexy(f): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
BoboYekini: Unilag.
I didnt know cultism is a major ish there to the extent that u had to acquire guns or are u just joking
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by EfemenaXY: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe: OP, I am sorry about what happened to you. sad

I am curious...how did your dad prepare you to handle bullying? And how to defend yourself?
Re: Share Your Bully Stories Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ameerasexy: I didnt know cultism is a major ish there to the extent that u had to acquire guns or are u just joking
cheesy I got guns cos of the ladies too. Trust me, there's cultism in Lag, especially if you stay off k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... / My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. / Should I Leave My Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.