Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics (3631 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Even in all odds, there's still something good in abia, I believe with time abia will get a credible leader and we shall have that abia of our dreams. This thread is meant to showcase the good sides of umuahi. I employ y'all to post nice pictures of umuahia, Am currently in umuahia and I have got a lot of nice pics of umuahia............abia ga dinma cool
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Abia tower and umuahia tower

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Well lemme start with my street in umuahia, I know some of us might know where this is cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Azikiwe street in umuahia cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
The war dance originates from abia, abia nma nma nu oooo cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2014
A community in abiriba celebrating ekpe festival during december cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Abiapoly junction @ aba-owerri road aba cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by gratieao: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2014
God will never forgive T A Orji and his destructive team

4 Likes

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2014
no comment
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by IGBOSON1: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2014
gratieao: God will never forgive T A Orji and his destructive team

^^^You think he cares!

He's enjoying his life......probably is now worth more than a billion dollars, and you're here talking of GOD! sad

In saner climes, nobody will wait for GOD! Rather they'd gather a posse, go down to gov't house in Umuahia, drag the mofo out, and beat him up to within an inch of his life.......not forgetting his greedy and feral son as well!

4 Likes

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Gat to do my usually early morning work-up, BRB to post more pics. I have got a lot of pics here cool
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2014
I seem to have pics from majorly umuahia, abagworo come give us nice pics of aba cool

2 Likes

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Abia ga dinma, its just a matter of time cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Abia is cool, we have got cool sides too cool

2 Likes

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by ruggedboy01: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmmm!
This thread is dead on arrival until TA criminal(PDP) is kick out of abia

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
CBN road, umuahia cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2014
ruggedboy01: Hmmmm!
This thread is dead on arrival until TA criminal(PDP) is kick out of abia
he will be kicked out soon, the criminal will die a worthless death, but he won't stop me from loving abia.

1 Like

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Will be right back, this is akanu ibiam road, umuahia cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Umuahia is a very nice and organised city, I tell u cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Adelabu street, this street was named after a yoruba man.

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2014
I love umuahia, its a very cool and fine for a laid back life.

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Make sure you visit umuahia to get a nice time cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Umuwaya road

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Ministry road

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by chinazaekperem2: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2014
cool

Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by oneeast3: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2014
..and they said that Orji has no good part. Orji ruled for 8years without borrowing a dime. I believe Orji is a victim of unfavorable media..
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by IGBOSON1: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2014
oneeast3: ..and they said that Orji has no good part. Orji ruled for 8years without borrowing a dime. I believe Orji is a victim of unfavorable media..

^^^He has good parts alright....only thing is his bad parts are more!
Re: The Prolific UMUAHIA Of Potentials...pics by tsolz300: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2014
TA Orji is working

Abia GA dinma

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Sets Boyfriend Range Rover Sports Ablaze For Cheating / The Evil Called Radio Biafra / Militant Leader Slaps APC Gov Candidate Timipre Sylva In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.