Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Evil Called Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Radio Biafra (3627 Views)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / Eye Opener;the Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Called Radio Biafra by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Recently in Nnewi, I was in a commercial bus and the conductor was exchanging words with a passenger who had complained that the bus was over speeding. The angry passenger warned the driver that her family would not spare him if she gets injured. In response, the conductor started barking at the young lady and warned her never to expect any help from the zoo legal institutions. Curious, I asked the conductor what he meant by ‘zoo institutions’ and he advised me to tune in to Radio Biafra 102.1 FM at night. Before then, I had heard about the pirate radio station but didn’t know it has commenced transmission on the frequency modulated band. That night, I decided to tune in to the station, and immediately I hit the frequency, I heard the presenter, who addresses himself as Nnamdi Kanu (also, Director), shouting on a caller for addressing Buhari as Nigeria’s president. “Stupid black monkey and baboon, will you end this call if you don’t recognise Buhari as a pedophile, a child rapist and terrorist president of the zoo.” Instantly I recalled my conversation with the bus conductor and understood that the zoo he was talking about is Nigeria, an evil slang he must have picked up from the pirate station presenter, Nnamdi Kanu.

Another thing I observed on that first day of listening to the station was the overwhelming quantity of falsehoods it propagates. Some of the falsehoods include the continuous aerial bombing of Igbos in Calabar by forces of the Nigerian government and the ordering of joint security forces in Chad to kill Igbos by President Muhammadu Buhari, after his visit to the country.

Subsequent listening to the station revealed it as having agents who regularly call during its live interactive programmes to disseminate false stories. It is really sad that some misinformed people take the falsehoods of the pirate radio station seriously. The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

The alarming thing about Radio Biafra is that it is fast gathering the support of less educated Igbos, such as commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and conductors, as well as local market men and women, who can be easily deceived by the station’s falsehoods. If the station is not urgently checked it can endanger the peace and security of Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

Igbos should note that the greatest enemy they have now is Nnamdi Kanu, who stays far away in well secured London, and delights in inciting his people towards bloodshed, against their fellow compatriots, and the Nigerian state. No sane individual can afford to promote hatred between his brothers and other compatriots in the fundamentally interlinked global village that we live in today. Also, anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to activate violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

It is no longer news that Igbos are mostly international business men and women, so a person like Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra advocating for the destruction of Igbo property abroad and the relocation of all Igbos to Igbo land in this era of a global village must be confused. If Nnamdi Kanu believes that no one can make it and prosper outside Igbo land, what is he doing in London? Why can’t he come back to his home state, Abia to ‘progress’? It is unfortunate that some misinformed Igbos are even donating money to him. What a fraud! It is quite clear that the fraudster is fast exploiting misinformed fellows to his benefit. It is even funny that he has disowned all Igbo socio-cultural organisations and appointed himself commander-in-chief. The manner at which he abuses fellow Igbos and blacks, who he regularly calls “black monkeys and baboons”, show that he is nothing other than a racist; if other leaders abuse their followers in such manner, then what sort of leadership will that be?

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group sharing an ideology of hatred and bloodshed with the Islamic State (IS).

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria. The federal government and the international community should also make necessary efforts to track down, arrest and prosecute the director of the pirate radio station, Nnamdi Kanu, for inciting violence, bloodshed and attempting a crime against humanity.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu writes from Awka, Anambra State.

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hmmmn! United we stand.......divided we fall yakata........ Tell the yibossss
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
you see the OP?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by DennisEche(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
i pity the ibos............ This no be gej o....... Na general Buhari b dis.... I see they still want sencond civil war
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by omenalfa: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
This Nnamdi is really bothering them mgbati people seeing the rate at which they open threads to castigate him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
What about the evil called "Nigeria"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by otabuko(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Truth be said... One Nigeria is a scam!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by STANPASQUAL(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
will comment later
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
@@

Mad mad people

At the end Biafra is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Beremx(f): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Igbos who witnessed the Biafran war will not wish for another war.

Nnamdi Kanu is not different from Shekau who incite his followers to fight.

I have also noticed that most of those who advocate for war to get back Biafra all live abroad. If the war starts,will they come home and fight? They won't!

Meanwhile,what happened to Voice Of Biafra International (VOBI),the pioneer and authentic Biafra Radio station? Are they still in existence?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by teelady(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
We(niger deltan cum biafran) re not like d yellowbars, dat kip licking d a nus of d not.
We will burn down dis zoo, and nufin will happen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by teelady(f): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nice one op, respect....
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by ofala(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
OP, you will live long! You see, the greatest challenge we have on our hands right now as a Nation is mass illiteracy ( whether we admit or not, is a different story altogether); else : how can people from certain Northern part of the Country be so brain washed to call Western education "haram" and now some few people from the East
are allowing themselves to be UNFORTUNATELY misdirected!

May God help us in this Country

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
I used to think all Ibos are the same till i saw many of them dissociate themselves from the illiterate radio biafra followers. I

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Recently in Nnewi, I was in a commercial bus and the conductor was exchanging words with a passenger who had complained that the bus was over speeding. The angry passenger warned the driver that her family would not spare him if she gets injured. In response, the conductor started barking at the young lady and warned her never to expect any help from the zoo legal institutions. Curious, I asked the conductor what he meant by ‘zoo institutions’ and he advised me to tune in to Radio Biafra 102.1 FM at night. Before then, I had heard about the pirate radio station but didn’t know it has commenced transmission on the frequency modulated band. That night, I decided to tune in to the station, and immediately I hit the frequency, I heard the presenter, who addresses himself as Nnamdi Kanu (also, Director), shouting on a caller for addressing Buhari as Nigeria’s president. “Stupid black monkey and baboon, will you end this call if you don’t recognise Buhari as a pedophile, a child rapist and terrorist president of the zoo.” Instantly I recalled my conversation with the bus conductor and understood that the zoo he was talking about is Nigeria, an evil slang he must have picked up from the pirate station presenter, Nnamdi Kanu.

Another thing I observed on that first day of listening to the station was the overwhelming quantity of falsehoods it propagates. Some of the falsehoods include the continuous aerial bombing of Igbos in Calabar by forces of the Nigerian government and the ordering of joint security forces in Chad to kill Igbos by President Muhammadu Buhari, after his visit to the country.

Subsequent listening to the station revealed it as having agents who regularly call during its live interactive programmes to disseminate false stories. It is really sad that some misinformed people take the falsehoods of the pirate radio station seriously. The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

The alarming thing about Radio Biafra is that it is fast gathering the support of less educated Igbos, such as commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and conductors, as well as local market men and women, who can be easily deceived by the station’s falsehoods. If the station is not urgently checked it can endanger the peace and security of Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

Igbos should note that the greatest enemy they have now is Nnamdi Kanu, who stays far away in well secured London, and delights in inciting his people towards bloodshed, against their fellow compatriots, and the Nigerian state. No sane individual can afford to promote hatred between his brothers and other compatriots in the fundamentally interlinked global village that we live in today. Also, anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to activate violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

It is no longer news that Igbos are mostly international business men and women, so a person like Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra advocating for the destruction of Igbo property abroad and the relocation of all Igbos to Igbo land in this era of a global village must be confused. If Nnamdi Kanu believes that no one can make it and prosper outside Igbo land, what is he doing in London? Why can’t he come back to his home state, Abia to ‘progress’? It is unfortunate that some misinformed Igbos are even donating money to him. What a fraud! It is quite clear that the fraudster is fast exploiting misinformed fellows to his benefit. It is even funny that he has disowned all Igbo socio-cultural organisations and appointed himself commander-in-chief. The manner at which he abuses fellow Igbos and blacks, who he regularly calls “black monkeys and baboons”, show that he is nothing other than a racist; if other leaders abuse their followers in such manner, then what sort of leadership will that be?

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group sharing an ideology of hatred and bloodshed with the Islamic State (IS).

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria. The federal government and the international community should also make necessary efforts to track down, arrest and prosecute the director of the pirate radio station, Nnamdi Kanu, for inciting violence, bloodshed and attempting a crime against humanity.

i am highly disappointed that u quoted urself from ibo land. sorry dats my last word

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by ozoebuka1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
kk to the op... everyone with his own opinion... don't force anyone to follow ur opinion.. I say this to nnamdi kanu as well as to d op who's tryin. to force us to follow him or her
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We(niger deltan cum biafran) re not like d yellowbars, dat kip licking d a nus of d not.
We will burn down dis zoo, and nufin will happen
one illiterate radio biafra artisan spotted

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
IyaIode:

one illiterate radio biafra artisan spotted
^^ One gambari slave identified

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by wecan: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Igbo man or woman will never worry himself or herself if they heard that yorubas are seeking for secession but i don't know why they keep on bothering themselves because Biafrans want to go?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Femistico(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
ok, ave heard u
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:

^^ One gambari slave identified
me and you, who be gambari slave? for over 30yrs you have remained in Nigeria because gambari say so. Try and move an inch and see how many of you will pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
wecan:
Igbo man or woman will never worry himself or herself if they heard that yorubas are seeking for secession but i don't know why they keep on bothering themselves because Biafrans want to go?
I conclude that dullardism has long taken over Yoruba land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
IyaIode:

me and you, who be gambari slave? for over 30yrs you have remained in Nigeria because gambari say so. Try and move an inch and see how many of you will pay
Have you serviced your gambari oga today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:
Have you serviced your gambari oga today?
try and move an inch from your cage Na, ibo dog

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Buchukwu: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
@OP is the man saying the truth or not? Just answer yes or no or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
IyaIode:

try and move an inch from your cage Na, ibo dog
You are the one that caged yourself.
That is why Yorubas can only think "Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo . . . ."
Has Chukwuma given you 50 naira for agege bread today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Emekamex(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
People should face more serious issues like how Boko Haram killed 150 souls in one day.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
People should face more serious issues like how Boko Haram killed 150 souls in one day.
^^ On point.
This is where you see the display of Yoruba gambari slavery.
150 Nigerians died for nothing, and the gambari slaves are here whining about Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by 1deadlugard: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

ntoor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by frankyychiji(f): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
IyaIode:
I used to think all Ibos are the same till i saw many of them dissociate themselves from the illiterate radio biafra followers. I
Same way we thought all yorrobers were under the spell of mass hypnotism of the frog-eyed one with mouth odour until we met people like Fayose!

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra by olapluto(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
The solution to this is to give these people Biafra. It will then dawn on them that Biafra is not so much as they see it. Kanu even promised to give out Niger Delta's oil in exchange for Biafra. It is statements like that that make it impossible for Biafra. Without ND, Biafra is a landlocked, erosion ravaged land.
If all Igbos go back to Biafra, they will be the buyers and sellers of their own goods. How wise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The President's Car (Pic) / Court Ruling: Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.