Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,229 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Thank You Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Seun (567 Views)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Seun by nationwide1(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
I want to sincerely appreciate the owner of this noble forum, Seun Osewa for the rare gesture of giving me the opportunity to be linked with my account again.

I lost the account when Nairaland data was disrupted in June and I lost my phone within the same period. On getting a new phone, frantic efforts made to get back my former account failed thereby prompting my opening a new account.

Only a few days ago, I made a request to Seun in respect of being linked to my former account. To my joy, it was granted even without the email address.

Seun, thank you for giving me a listening ear. Thank you for making my reunion with my darling account a reality.

God bless you.
God bless Nairaland forum members.
God bless Nairaland.

Nationwide1
Re: Thank You Seun by Orunto: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2014
God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Seun by DaWorshiper(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2014
You're blessed. Go and sin no more!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It’s Possible To Be Poor, Live A Life Of Honour, Dignity, Says Jonathan / Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck / Mutiny Trials: EU Condemns Death Sentence Of 12 Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.