Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. (411 Views)

Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. by makazona(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
I hear and see people rush to be the first to use things like cars, clothing styles/brands, new computers, mobile devices, movies etc
On a very good day,it is not bad to get these things but why the usual "i was the first to... "

why buy a wristwatch at the first price of $10000 when the price will be down to almost half within months?
Why
Re: What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Wish I can answer you, but I cant as I am also a victim..
Re: What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. by RayPsst(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Just to Oppress and Brag.. Nothing else. But if it's a Limited Edition kinda thing, Mehn... I would do the same. smiley
Re: What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
this is the kind of stuff that loyal fan boys do. The want to get it in other to show off.
Having excess money can also result to this
Re: What Is/are The Benefit(s) Of Using Something FIRST. by makazona(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: Just to Oppress and Brag.. Nothing else. But if it's a Limited Edition kinda thing, Mehn... I would do the same. smiley

am forced to believe you.
Btw, i fear ur moniker o

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Recover N333m / SURE-P Receives N441bn In Two Years – DG / Gunmen Kidnap Nigeria Oil Minister's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.