Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Testimony Vs Lamentation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Vs Lamentation (369 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Vs Lamentation by agtbulksms: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Almost every churches in the world has what we called "TESTIMONY SESSION" in their order of service. If you're wondering what is "TESTIMONY SESSION" it is a particular time or period in the church were people comes out in front of the church to testify about the goodness of God in their Lives. Now my Question is, why can they also have "LAMENTATION SESSION" were people can also come out in front of the church and lament about their temptations and trials? Is LAMENTING a sin?
Please if you're a pastor or church coordinator and KEEP YOUR MEMBERS INFORMED ON YOUR NEW EVENTS/SERVICES BY SMS. SEND BULK SMS TO ALL NETWORKS AT 40kobo PER SMS. REGISTER NOW AT www.bulksms-agt.com
AND GET INSTANT BONUS. REGISTRATION IS FREE!!!
Re: Testimony Vs Lamentation by hushmail: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
i always hear 'testify to d goodness of d Lord' never 'lament to d wickedness of d devil'

now u know why

(1) (Reply)

Life's Big Questions. / Eid Is A Celebration For Muslims To Celebrate / Is It Right For An Atm To Be In A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.