Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is It Right For An Atm To Be In A Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For An Atm To Be In A Church? (368 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For An Atm To Be In A Church? by chidiezeh(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Happy Sunday

This Was A Message A Friend Sent to me to share

I was invited to a church (name withheld) in durumi district of abuja last Sunday, and at the entrance of the church (beside the main door).

There's an ATM there for those that forget money at home or related issues.

just slot in your card and withdraw your money during tithes and offering session.

But I wasnt happy with the development.

So Nairalanders , your opinion please.

Is it right for an ATM to be in a church?
Re: Is It Right For An Atm To Be In A Church? by alabiyemmy(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2014
whats wrong with it? Tell us. Do they force you to withdraw there and then drop it in the offering bucket? Whats even the point of this thread?

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The E-bible Study / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of October 2014 / All Soul's Day (all The Faithful Departed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.