Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? (640 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: TEAM1: Is Education a Right or a Privilege? / Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? by Kennethco(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Who shall ascend into the hill of O.A.U? Or who shall put on the matric gown on the matric day.

He that hath nothing less than 200 in UTME and in the POST UTME, who hath tried all his effort to beat the kilimanjaro departmental cut off marks, nor passed just little

He shall be given admission from omole and admission letter from MR. Dibu.

This is the generation of those that seek thy face, o. OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY!!.

Pack your bags and luggages o ye admitted aspirants and started counting days to 3rd MAY 2015, you dilligent students and the rewards of your efforts shall be bestowed unto you.
Re: OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Holy mother of God, 3rd of may??
Re: OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? by Kennethco(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
michu: Holy mother of God, 3rd of may??
lolz, is it far or near??
Re: OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Kennethco: lolz, is it far or near??
too far.. Dats 8 months
Re: OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? by Kennethco(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
michu: too far.. Dats 8 months
lolx, na so we c am o
Re: OAU Aspirants, Am I Right Or Wrong? by PECng: 3:35pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

(1) (Reply)

Direly In Need Of Information On Getting A Post Graduate Deg Ree Abroad. / Fuo Meets Here / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Finally Releases 1st Batch Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.