Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (127078 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kayuseful: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
does anyone have their phone number please
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
kayuseful:
does anyone have their phone number please
bro, if u got d msg abt d offer letter try send dem msg, reply d msg
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kayuseful: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Owoado:
bro, if u got d msg abt d offer letter try send dem msg, reply d msg
I've done that 6 times
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by naijaboylive(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Accommodation. How do I go about that please. I don't reside in Benin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by thezurg(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
kayuseful:

I've done that 6 times
hmmm, wish u wia in lagos 2 meet dem
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wonda26(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
kayuseful:

I've done that 6 times

Which e-mail address are you sending to?

Human harbour or the one with the vigeo domain?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by dandaddy(m): 4:22am On Nov 28, 2014
wonda26:

Which e-mail address are you sending to?

Human harbour or the one with the vigeo domain?
Better still..go down to lagos and get it, for sure ur offer is there.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2014
wow been going thru the thread and it seems to have gotten some sort of calm... I need to Sha talk am, where is the guy that said I was forming James Bond he shud attach his offer letter for all to see, sebi he has gotten it and he kept quiet. Some things are not done for most of you this maybe is ur first job for some no, but the few on the thread understood you don't go about in public forums pasting stuff here and there, it's not professional, after all you got the job the rest was to be calm and wait for the offer. If u needed more info u cud have sent me a mail and I would reply, at least I tried replyn most of the numerous mails I got, so dude try to take a chill pill and welcome to BEDC cool
Now to the young man who hasn't gotten his offer letter I urge u to go to vigeo office 5 Osborne road Ikoyi and find out how far. If u are not in Lagos no worries. Send me a DM so I can forward u a nos to ask and make enquires. But rest assured since u got the success mail ur offer dey wait you.
Please it's noteworthy that I am also a GRADUATE trainee like everyone and not some high level staff so please o the questions I dey see like say I be Hr abeg o. I just got d privilege of being here 2months before u all.
See u all on Monday... Cheeers

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Ozone2015(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2014
I will advice u guys not to b quick to rent an accomodation, considering the amount of offer letters given out by VIPL and the size of their Head office in Benin. obviously some persons will b sent outside Benin for the first 3 months on the Job training. so pls just get a temporary accomodation in Benin, let see what happens on monday.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by onwunyirigbo: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Ozone2015:
I will advice u guys not to b quick to rent an accomodation, considering the amount of offer letters given out by VIPL and the size of their Head office in Benin. obviously some persons will b sent outside Benin for the first 3 months on the Job training. so pls just get a temporary accomodation in Benin, let see what happens on monday.
no be the size of office we dae look, na d number of NEPA poles, one person per pole..abi una plenty pass pole?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by iretex1(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2014
I need accomodation pls,
iretex1@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Macsholly: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Ozone2015:
i wouldn't want to think like dat because if they actually had dat in mind den dey would have posted us directly to wherever dey wanted to( outside or within benin), knowing fully well dat we are to resue dec1 and if dey decide to now start posting us on geting to benin on monday den dey shouldn't expect people posted outside should resue dat same day, there will be delays in different places which am sure dey would do everything to avoid
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Ozone2015(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Macsholly:

i wouldn't want to think like dat because if they actually had dat in mind den dey would have posted us directly to wherever dey wanted to( outside or within benin), knowing fully well dat we are to resue dec1 and if dey decide to now start posting us on geting to benin on monday den dey shouldn't expect people posted outside should resue dat same day, there will be delays in different places which am sure dey would do everything to avoid

but it was stated during application. that we should be ready to work in any of the 4 states.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by abbeywasc(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Macsholly:

there is orientation in benin for d first week b4 postin to where u'll do ur on d job training.
@Reflexionz, can u pls clarify?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kayuseful: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
thanks all! finally got it, late yesternight. signed and sent.

next issue: accommodation
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kayuseful: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
anyone leaving from akure in d house
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wonda26(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
reflexionz:
wow been going thru the thread and it seems to have gotten some sort of calm... I need to Sha talk am, where is the guy that said I was forming James Bond he shud attach his offer letter for all to see, sebi he has gotten it and he kept quiet. Some things are not done for most of you this maybe is ur first job for some no, but the few on the thread understood you don't go about in public forums pasting stuff here and there, it's not professional, after all you got the job the rest was to be calm and wait for the offer. If u needed more info u cud have sent me a mail and I would reply, at least I tried replyn most of the numerous mails I got, so dude try to take a chill pill and welcome to BEDC cool
Now to the young man who hasn't gotten his offer letter I urge u to go to vigeo office 5 Osborne road Ikoyi and find out how far. If u are not in Lagos no worries. Send me a DM so I can forward u a nos to ask and make enquires. But rest assured since u got the success mail ur offer dey wait you.
Please it's noteworthy that I am also a GRADUATE trainee like everyone and not some high level staff so please o the questions I dey see like say I be Hr abeg o. I just got d privilege of being here 2months before u all.
See u all on Monday... Cheeers
Bro, wud like to yarn with you. I sent you a PM. Plz, reply.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
wonda26:

Bro, wud like to yarn with you. I sent you a PM. Plz, reply.
Alright just saw ur msg u can reply
Now to those looking for apartments just wait till u get to Benin. Cos u may be posted out of Benin after ur orientation/induction which cud be between 3days or a week. So just find a place to chill or rent for a week as the case may be.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
reflexionz:

Now to those looking for apartments just wait till u get to Benin. Cos u may be posted out of Benin after ur orientation/induction which cud be between 3days or a week. So just find a place to chill or rent for a week as the case may be.
Hmmmm, na wa o,all this kain story sha!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abeg if dem wan post me outside benin make em b warri o
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sholelimo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
sholelimo:
Hey guyz

If you're coming to benin without a place to stay, there's a temporary accomodation that's available for you to stay. Call or whatsapp me on 08067567269.

Ladies, you're welcome as well. There's enuf available space......... Call me up 08067567269.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
So many questions on my mind but I no just know sha..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Macsholly: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
reflexionz:

Thanks alot for d info, but do u mean we could be posted to somewhere likeondo, ekiti, delta. pls throw more light so i can make preparation in advance. tank u
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Angelis: 3:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Congrats to you all. Please help me with ur preparation materials; dragnet past questions.

Kindly send it to rizona4life@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by dandaddy(m): 5:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Pls, i'm looking 4 accomodatn...or atleast can be aroommate.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sholelimo(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Hey guyz/ladies

If you're coming to benin without a place to stay, there's a temporary accomodation that's available for you to stay. Call me up on 08067567269.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by arshavineering(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
sholelimo:
Hey guyz/ladies

If you're coming to benin without a place to stay, there's a temporary accomodation that's available for you to stay. Call me up on 08067567269.

guy the way u de carry advertise this your accommodation enn....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..okay

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kayuseful: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
reflexionz:

please can you assist me with one? I'm coming tomorrow Sunday.
I sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nope sorry bro can't help you... You'll have to do that on your own

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2014
Everywhere is calm. Now guzzling chilled Harp. Morocco de the background.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.