Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria (1609 Views)

What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? / Any Edo - Igbo Couples In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by superken(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh Yes!...we still have number of couples that are still together despite what ever troubles they encounter in marriage, although of recent we have been hearing lots of divorce stories...i saw this list and decided to share..

see below

3. Omotola Jalade and Captain Mattew Ekeinde

Omotola Jalade was born on 7 February, 1978 in Lagos. She grew up in a family of five: her parents (both deceased now) and two younger brothers, Tayo and Bolaji Jalade. Her husband Matthew is a pilot and ten years her senior. They met when she was just 16, while he was 26, and he proposed two years later.

In 2001, the couple held a white ceremony on board of a plane while flying from Lagos to Benin, with close family and friends present. In 1997, Omotola gave birth to their first daughter. Together, the couple have four children, Princess, M.J., Meriah and Michael Ekeinde.

See Full List here: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/09/observation-checkout-top-5-most.html

Get more entertainment Gist on Kennwafor's Blog (www.kennwaforsblog.com)

Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by mstik(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm supposed to be on this list embarassed embarassed
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by nnadychuks(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
mstik: I'm supposed to be on this list embarassed embarassed
me too
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
nnadychuks: me too

Aint we all?
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Kanwulia: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nothing like your own man or woman o! grin
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Godmystrength: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
where are the remaining 4 couples??
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by dapsy4u2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Enviable how?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm wondering too.

Someone is married to 2face that can bring another new baby into the marriage any time soon and they are called enviable grin

carefreewannabe: Enviable how?

Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: I'm wondering too.

Someone is married to 2face that can bring another new baby into the marriage any time soon and they are called enviable grin

How many baby mamas does he have again?

I lost count of that. grin
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Me too smiley

Well as long as they are happy that's all that matters I think.

I just think OP needs to reasses what he calls enviable or worthy-of-emulation unions

carefreewannabe:

How many baby mamas does he have again?

I lost count of that. grin
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Descartes: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Let me just mount my moniker and keep mute before one accuses me of BADBELLYISM lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Top 5 Most Enviable Couples In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: Me too smiley

Well as long as they are happy that's all that matters I think.

I just think OP needs to reasses what he calls enviable or worthy-of-emulation unions

I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hit Like If You See It / Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. / Pictures Of A Little Girl Attacked By Goose, Internet Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.