Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. (1609 Views)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. / Mention Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hy everyone, I just remembered most of my secondary school memories. My most embarrassing moment was in my ss2 when my dining hall master( I was a boarder) made me carry a cooler of food on my head for coming late to the dining hall. Feel free to share yours, No insults please, let's have fun.
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Chidoks(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mine was when I was in JSS 3,there was this senior Oby I was dying for.I was even planning to Val her and most of my friends and classmates knew.even some dorm mates knew.Just few days before Val form 3girls misbehaved and she asked us all to abandon our lunch kneel down outside.we all knelt down and I was poking my nose unknowingly then snr oby thundered"You,stand up" I happily stood up,so glad that I was noticed.Her next statement embarrassed me so much that my knees wobbled. "Why are you picking your nose?what sort of a dirty habit is that or do you think you're in your village? That's how you guys feel yet you're so bush bla bla bla..."
The shame wey bin catch bin no get part 2.when I got to the dorm I tore the Val card I bought for her.my friends even came to my corner for condolence visit...
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by kristen12(f): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2015
The first time I got beaten on the assembly ground. But after that time, dem beat me tire but I didn't feel embarrassed.
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
kristen12:
The first time I got beaten on the assembly ground. But after that time, dem beat me tire but I didn't feel embarrassed.
badt student
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
My own embarrassing moment was when I was in JSS3, A mixed school....... As a boarding school in the evening, we were doing games.....

And the game was in houses. because we were preparing for an inter house sports completion...
and we got some cute little junior girls in our house including my class mates and other seniors.....

That day, they were selecting juniors that can do gymnastic. when it gets to my turn, I did and my short got torn from up to down. exposing my blue underwear. I was totally embarrassed that I ran to the hostel holding my short....

My female class mates were just laughing. the ones that were in various houses that was not there got the story in the hostel and brought it to school the next day... The naughty one started with who wore blue underwear yesterday? I said who was wearing blue underwear? everyone started laughing.... it was kind of funny now but it was not then.....
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chidoks:
Mine was when I was in JSS 3,there was this senior Oby I was dying for.I was even planning to Val her and most of my friends and classmates knew.even some dorm mates knew.Just few days before Val form 3girls misbehaved and she asked us all to abandon our lunch kneel down outside.we all knelt down and I was poking my nose unknowingly then snr oby thundered"You,stand up" I happily stood up,so glad that I was noticed.Her next statement embarrassed me so much that my knees wobbled. "Why are you picking your nose?what sort of a dirty habit is that or do you think you're in your village? That's how you guys feel yet you're so bush bla bla bla..."
The shame wey bin catch bin no get part 2.when I got to the dorm I tore the Val card I bought for her.my friends even came to my corner for condolence visit...

Are you a lesbian ?

1 Like

Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Chidoks(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Are you a lesbian ?
No! I went to all girls boarding school
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chidoks:
No! I went to all girls boarding school
thank God
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Chidoks(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:
thank God

Haba,I couldn't have been. We did stuffs like that to catch our fun.we celebrated everything including FESTAC
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chidoks:

Haba,I couldn't have been. We did stuffs like that to catch our fun.we celebrated everything including FESTAC

Sorry dear, i guess i have a weird imagination
Re: Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. by Olarewajub: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Little Girl Attacked By Goose, Internet Can't Stop Laughing / Is It Worth Bringing A Child Into This World? / Awwww. This Is Definitely One Of The Cutest Family Pictures On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.