Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? (3162 Views)

How Do I Join The Nigeria Society Of Engineers / How Can I Join The Red Cross Society In Nigeria / Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? by SavageGarden(m): 1:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Dear Nairalanders I humbly seek your respective opinions on this issue as to which Nigerian force to join between the Navy and Airforce. I am caught up between these two tough choices I have a brother already in the Army my dad has long retired from the Army also so I just want something different plus the Army never really took my fancy. As you all know the Army is quite compromised and corrupt. I need a touch of sanity in my future service to my beloved Nigeria. Please anybody here who is either in the Navy or Airfoce should please give advice on how it goes respectively training, salary structure etc...Thanks for your time people.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 27, 2015
NAVY is always better and less risky all over the world from my own experience except if Nigeria's Navy is different.

Also ask yourself what you personally want in life before seeking public opinion.

Goodluck young bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? by okpamson15(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2015
As for me force na force when war break in you wil have to fight the fight. So chose the one that is les risky. Bcus al of them 4 me na dieeea na die them there
Re: Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? by SavageGarden(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
IdiAmin1:
NAVY is always better and less risky all over the world from my own experience except if Nigeria's Navy is different.

Also ask yourself what you personally want in life before seeking public opinion.

Goodluck young bro. cool
Thanks alot boss really appreciate
Re: Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? by SavageGarden(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
okpamson15:
As for me force na force when war break in you wil have to fight the fight. So chose the one that is les risky. Bcus al of them 4 me na dieeea na die them there
Which one is less risky?
Re: Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? by phayvoursky(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2015
MY FRIEND I WON'T ADVISE YOU TO JOIN THE FORCE. I WANTED TO JOIN THE FORCE WITH MY CERTIFICATE UNTIL I MET A RETIRED MAJOR WHO FOUGHT IN THE ON NIGERIA's SIDE AND HE TOLD ME THE SIMPLE TRUTH.

YOUTHS THESE DAYS RUN TO THE FORCE BECAUSE OF LACK OF JOB. IN THE FORCE BRAINS BECOME DORMANT, NEW IDEAS ARE HARDLY ACCEPTED AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW A SET OF LAID DOWN RULES THAT'S WHY THE MILITARY ISN'T GROWING.

I AGREED WITH HIM ON SO MANY POINTS HE RAISED. MY FRIEND; GOD USED HIM TO SPEAK TO ME THAT DAY.

SO BEFORE GOING INTO THE MILITARY SEEK COUNCEL FROM AN EDUCATED MILITARY PERSONNEL TO KNOW WHAT WE DON'T HEAR IN THE NEWS.

(1) (Reply)

The Madness At Alaba International Market / Awo Hall, Oau Celebrating Ewa (beans) Day. (pics) / Nigerian Girls Be Scouting For Free Food While Israeli Girls Are In The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.