Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials (103075 Views)

DIY (do It Yourself) & Sew Along / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / In Need Of Crown,bead Works,clothes,and Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2014
I'm back now but will be uploading pics only as from 9pm cos of d type of data bundle I'm using. I don't like resizing pics bfor uploading, therefore, u'll be seeing 2-3 pics of different tutorials instead of one.Will start them once I'm free then upload them later.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
I was only able to make a ring yesterday.

THINGS NEEDED ARE:-

1).Wire (0.90)

2).Round nose plier

3).Cutter

4).Nylon jaw plier

5).Mandrel

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2014
STEPS

1.Cut about 4-5 inches of 0.90mm wire into five places, using same wire, join them at the middle.

2.Make your ring shape with mandrel.

3.To look like the step 3 in the picture.

4.separate the wires and make spirals at the tip of all the wires.

2 Likes

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by yinkawunmi(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
anthoniaz:
Today, we are doing the Egyptian coil necklace.

THINGS NEEDED

1.Wire (0.90mm)

2.Round nose plier

3.Nylon jaw plier/Bent nose plier

4.PATIENCE..Lol

Check out my BBM CHANNEL-C00285115 for more pictures of Egyptian coil necklaces and other wire work designs by me.

Will write out the steps shortly.

God bless the initiative of this thread, waiting patiently for the step on egypitan designs
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
My finished bouquet

9 Likes

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by omaimoje(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
anthoniaz:
My finished bouquet
OMG kiss kiss.... buh hw did u make d dunno wat to call it sef "The handle"
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by SEAme(f): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
anthoniaz:
My finished bouquet

Wow! Dis is beautiful
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
anthoniaz:
My finished bouquet
Super beautiful.can you please share the tutorial with us?
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bracelet

ITEMS NEEDED

1).Tube (it's used by those who make shoes)

2).Cutter/Scissors

3) Different colours of seed beads

4).Wire (0.71mm)

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
STEPS

1).Measure your wrist with a measuring tape leaving like one inch for easy wear and removal of your bracelet.Using that measurement, cut your tube.Cut a separate 1inch tube and divide into two(pass scissors or cutter through the middle)

2).Insert the small half tube in the first tube and join to the other side of the long tube to form a round shape.

3).Use needle put hole through the outer and inner tube, pass your 0.71mm wire through all holes in order to secure your round tube.

4).Use needle again to put hole in any part of the round tube and start twisting round the tube with your wire (insert beads in wire of abt 10cm bfor twisting round the tube).

5).You bracelet is ready.

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month Ladies! Since my apprentices are not here yet, let me quickly put through on how to make a hand fan.
Hand fan for traditional marriage can be made with net or your George (wrapper).

You need the following items

1).Hand fan stick

2).Net/Wrapper

3).Petals/Flower

4).UHU gum

5).Trimmings

6).Scissors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2014
HAND FAN

STEPS

1).Spread your stick to determine how it's going to look like.

2).Arrange the stems and apply gum at the side s of the stems without design(see pic 1a), and up to the tip of each stem. Pic 1b is the side With design, don't put gum there.

3).Place ur net or wrapper on the side of the stick with design (See pic 1b) after you have successfully secured all stems with gum on the other side.Trim excess net or wrapper.

4).Design fan to your taste.Whatever you are using for the design must be touched with gum before you place it on the fan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by noncy21: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
@OP...pls where can I buy uhu gum and hand fan stick? Tnx.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
noncy21:
@OP...pls where can I buy uhu gum and hand fan stick? Tnx.
You can get both from those who sell wedding accessories.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by xtaa: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello everyone..I'm a new member nd dis thread is luvly...pls can we av d tutorial on d beaded bouqet

2 Likes

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by classygirl(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
I just came about this thread, @op can u pls teach how to make ankara clutch bag and shoe. U are really doing a great job

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bangle

**Measure your wrist with a measuring tape and add 2inches.

**Using that length from your wrist, measure and cut wire into 5 places.

**Measure an inch and tire all fivewires together to leave a d sides for the spirals.

**Take 2 wires to the left and 2 to the right to leave the fifth on the middle. Place bead on the fifth wire in the middle.

**Pick the first wire on your left and the first on your right, hold together with the wire where your bead is inserted.Tie the three wires together.

**Insert a bead on the same wire you placed the first bead,pick the second wire on your left and your right, tie together with the wire holding the beads . Continue till you are through. If you are confused at any point, ask questions.

N.B

Upload pictures of any projectyou have done please.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by teebee22(f): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2014
i jst joind dis page and am loving it. thanx for doin a grt job. pls wat does a mandrel look lyk.
anthoniaz:
THINGS NEEDED

1.Wire (1.25mm).

2.Mandrel.

3.Round nose plier.

4.Tear drop beads (2).

If you are confused, ask questions, I'm here.

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2014
teebee22:
i jst joind dis page and am loving it. thanx for doin a grt job. pls wat does a mandrel look lyk.
Check the tutorial on RING (PINK/GOLD RING).I used it in step 2 of that tutorial.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by teebee22(f): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
anthoniaz:

Check the tutorial on RING (PINK/GOLD RING).I used it in step 2 of that tutorial.
k, tanx bt were cn i get it
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
teebee22:

k, tanx bt were cn i get it

Where do you live?
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by teebee22(f): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
anthoniaz:

Where do you live?
i live in warri bt curently in asaba
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
teebee22:

i live in warri bt curently in asaba
U can check @Igbudu market or main market whenever u are in Warri but since u're in Asaba, Onitsha is the best option,It's cheaper there.Ask where they sell beads in Jewelry line at main market, people will direct u.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by teebee22(f): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote
author=anthoniaz post=27720759]
U can check @Igbudu market or main market whenever u are in Warri but
since u're in Asaba, Onitsha is the best option,It's cheaper there.Ask
where they sell beads in Jewelry line at main market, people will direct
u.[/quote]
tanx ma'am
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
tanx ma'am[/quote]

You're welcome.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2014
following
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by tbatbaby(f): 5:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello OP, what about a written illustration of d bangle tutorial?pls post it for us to get along!
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2014
tbatbaby:
Hello OP, what about a written illustration of d bangle tutorial?pls post it for us to get along!
I stopped posting since I have not been seeing any response.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by onose01(f): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2014
I really love dat bangle and I'll like to make one 4 myself. But d pix alone is not working 4 me. Pls can u gv an explanation? I'll show u mine when I make it.
Weldone 4 d nice work here.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2014
onose01:
I really love dat bangle and I'll like to make one 4 myself. But d pix alone is not working 4 me. Pls can u gv an explanation? I'll show u mine when I make it.
Weldone 4 d nice work here.
I'm busy with my apprentices now.Will explain when I'm less busy.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by onose01(f): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
anthoniaz:

I'm busy with my apprentices now.Will explain when I'm less busy.
Alright. Waiting patiently.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by noncy21: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
@OP...pls could u explain how to make bangle. The pic is not well understnd. As for the ring,I made it today and sb collected it from me. The funniest thing was dt I forget to snap it. I wi post mine as soon as I make another one. The ring was wow!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight / How To Cut And Sew Pencil Trouser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.