Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials (103073 Views)

DIY (do It Yourself) & Sew Along / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / In Need Of Crown,bead Works,clothes,and Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
sleekbody:

I tried sending a mail 2 d adress I saw dere buh its nt goin tru
Ok..drop ur pin or number, will contact you.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
What is your facebook page please?
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
ANKARA EARRINGS

THINGS NEEDED ARE :-

1).Uhu gum.

2).Ankara/Fabric.

3).Earrings.

4).Scissors.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
STEPS

1.Put gum round the outer side of your earring and leave it to dry for some seconds.

2.Place the side of the earring with gum on the reverse side of your fabric.Trim excess fabric leaving little to cover the edge to the back.

3.Turn to the reverse side of the earring, put gum and press the remaining fabric from the front to the reverse side of the earring.

4.cut out a smaller fabric of the same shape with your earring. Apply gum to reverse side of earring and attach the fabric.

5.And you are done.

N.B: I stopped updating this page cos it's like I'm wasting my data and time.I would love to see any projesct you learnt and have made from this thread.God bless

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by sleekbody(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
anthoniaz:

Ok..drop ur pin or number, will contact you.

7f33bcc8, will b waitin
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2014
sleekbody:

7f33bcc8, will b waitin
I have sent a request to u.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Thebeadslady:
What is your facebook page please?
www.facebook.com/zinokreationz

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Spiral Pendant

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wire work(Rose Pendant)

1).Wire (0.90mm)

2).Round nose plier.

3).Cutter.

4).Bead.

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2014
anthoniaz:
STEPS

1.Put gum round the outer side of your earring and leave it to dry for some seconds.

2.Place the side of the earring with gum on the reverse side of your fabric.Trim excess fabric leaving little to cover the edge to the back.

3.Turn to the reverse side of the earring, put gum and press the remaining fabric from the front to the reverse side of the earring.

4.cut out a smaller fabric of the same shape with your earring. Apply gum to reverse side of earring and attach the fabric.

5.And you are done.

N.B: I stopped updating this page cos it's like I'm wasting my data and time.I would love to see any projesct you learnt and have made from this thread.God bless
Though i may not be able to submit each projects immediately after you teach us here,but honestly speaking you've been a great inspiration to me,may Jah reward you abundantly.i'll upload my work soon.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Thebeadslady:
Though i may not be able to submit each projects immediately after you teach us here,but honestly speaking you've been a great inspiration to me,may Jah reward you abundantly.i'll upload my work soon.
Amen..thnx.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by temmyben(f): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Alooo! Nys job u are doing here ma'am. I will love to be wit u here. Am I welccum? Will submit my work soon
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2014
temmyben:
Alooo! Nys job u are doing here ma'am. I will love to be wit u here. Am I welccum? Will submit my work soon
You are welcome.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by temmyben(f): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
My work

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
temmyben:
My work
Nice.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
My work

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thebeadslady:
My work
Cool.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
FLOWER PENDANT

1).Wire (0.90mm/0.50mm)

2).Mandrel/Pen

3).Cutter

4).Beads

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by olabeece(f): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls anthoniaz am new here and I want to learn how to to dis particular bead that am sending the picture now pls can u help me with it?

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
olabeece:
Pls anthoniaz am new here and I want to learn how to to dis particular bead that am sending the picture now pls can u help me with it?
Let me see the pic first.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by olabeece(f): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=anthoniaz post=28529198]
Pls add me on bbm so dt we can tlk beta
2956196C
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by olabeece(f): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Here is the bead

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
olabeece:
Here is the bead
I have not done this pattern before.There is another thread about bead making, check it if you will see this design there.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by MissSlimbody(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
olabeece:
Here is the bead
The straight ones is called stick, you begin it the same way as purse.while d 1 in the middle is ball.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:
The straight ones is called stick, you begin it the same way as purse.while d 1 in the middle is ball.
Is it this type of ball?

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by MissSlimbody(f): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2014
anthoniaz:

Is it this type of ball?
yes, it is. After making the required number of balls, you jst pass ur fishing line true,den add d gold bead after every ball u pick.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:
yes, it is. After making the required number of balls, you jst pass ur fishing line true,den add d gold bead after every ball u pick.
I have made it before but without the two 'sticks' by the sides.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by MissSlimbody(f): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2014
anthoniaz:

I have made it before but without the two 'sticks' by the sides.

The stick is quite easy.

U start d same way as ur purse (matting). Wen u get ur desired lenght. U turn it n begin d double matting. Wen u're tru wit it u'll start closing it wit 1 bead in between.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

The stick is quite easy.

U start d same way as ur purse (matting). Wen u get ur desired lenght. U turn it n begin d double matting. Wen u're tru wit it u'll start closing it wit 1 bead in between.
The first tym I did it, it didn't give me a round shape.
Illustrate with pics if possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by noncy21: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
noncy21:
Click here to learn how to make it. www.nairaland.com/1503501/learn-bead-making-wire-work/33
Thank u.
Re: Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials by anthoniaz(f): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
DIY EARRINGS

1).Wires ( 0.315/0.50 and0.90 for earrings posts)

2).Beads

3).Cutter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight / How To Cut And Sew Pencil Trouser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.