Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Face Reading - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Face Reading (732 Views)

A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post / What FCMB Contract Staff Said On Reading UBA Contract Staff Complaints / CIS Professional Diploma Exam: Advice And Help On Reading Materials Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Reading by stmartynz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Face Reading

DESCRIPTION:

Understand how other people think, and why they behave the way they do, without taking it personally. Communicate better

As far as I know the only place this science is currently taught is the U.S. Judicial System for criminal profiling and jury selection. That sucks! It’s not right that this information is withheld. We should all be taught it in kindergarten!

I believe this Knowledge should be available to everyone, so I have created this course and priced it at less than a good dinner out.
Half the problems in the world exist because everyone thinks that everyone else thinks just the way they do.

Face Reading will teach you how to read someone’s face, and before a word is said, know everything from how they need new information to be presented, to whether they’d prefer to be greeted with a hug or a handshake.

This science has been verified with 98% accuracy. I’ve been teaching this for more than 20 years and found it to be more like 90% – 92% accurate.- Good enough to have made me a LOT of money as a sales person; and saved me a lot of grief in relationships.

At work or home this is the one tool that will put you on the same page with everyone straight away, and enable you to speak in a way that you will not only be heard, they will feel heard.

Communication isn’t about what’s said, its about what’s heard.

Make Face Reading a game the whole family plays. Share it with anyone who needs to understand people better, and let’s face it, that’s everyone.

To be easily reading faces yourself with more than 85 percent accuracy get the manual that goes with this course. It will help you apply face reading effectively in your life. It contains additional essential information, Trait Photos – including Type B – with detailed descriptions for each trait; Information on how the traits operate in relationships – with advice on how to manage them; and a JOYscription – fun ways to implement and learn the traits.

Print out the Trait pages, stick them on the fridge and on the back of the toilet door. Follow the JOYscriptions.

SHARE this information with people you want to understand YOU!

What are the requirements?
A mirror
Photos of anyone you want to understand better or know more about

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 35 lectures and 2 hours of content!
Understand how other people think and why they behave the way they do, and not take it personally
Improve sales figures on average 30% by knowing how to approach your prospect, what’s important to them, how they best receive new information and more
Improve your relationships immeasurably – the most common comment I get after this course is “If I’d know this before I’d still be married”
Communicate more effectively and powerfully with everyone you meet
Rock internet dating
Have more compassion and understanding for everyone in your life
Make friends with your face

What is the target audience?

Anyone who is dealing with people and wants to understand them better
Anyone who needs to communicate more effectively
Sales people
Educators
Internet daters
counsellors
Therapists
Managers
Anyone in authority
Families
Business people
Everyone!

We have limited DVDs for this course, TO ORDER QUICKLY ODER YOUR OWN, PLEASE CONTACT:

www.tya.com.ng
Re: Face Reading by stmartynz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Call - 07035754077 to make your order.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Follow Your Passion! / Can You Get A Master's Degree In A Course You Didn't Major In? / My Name is on NIS Website for Oral Interview But Without Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.