Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) (2781 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Which of these would you call 'The King of the road' ?
A G-wagon or A Range Rover ?

Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
G-wagon.
Reason: Exhaust note of the amg variants
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
The Range Rover Supercharged sports SUV is the champ of the road,
The undisputed king of the offroad jungle is the Merc Gelandewagen or G wagon.

4 Likes

Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss: G-wagon.
Reason: Exhaust note of the amg variants

The G-wagon is utterly rubbish on road. Even a pigeon's fart can push it off its lane.
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
lomomike:

The G-wagon is utterly rubbish on road. Even a pigeon's fart can push it off its lane.
I know the handling is utterly rubbish, but I like its exhaust blurbs...and I don't think I should be taking fast turns in it, you know it has a high C.G....but its got good torque
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss:
I know the handling is utterly rubbish, but I like its exhaust blurbs...and I don't think I should be taking fast turns in it, you know it has a high C.G....but its got good torque

You're right.
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just hate lame questions or rather threads.
I thought you wanted to buy one.. And i decided to click on this and read your story, even when i saw ''[PICTURES]'' i thought u gotta feed us with the ones you are actually looking at in the car stand,
Only for it to be an arguement with internet sourced edited pix that will lead us nowhere.
K.. So which is the queen of the road, Camry, Accord, Maxima So what of the maidens Accent, Yaris, Sentra, Rio and who is the prince, MDX, RX330, Fx45 Then the guards, Wrangler, Hummer II

3 Likes

Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
lomomike:

lomomike,
it's like the Op edited the content...when i first saw it, it wasn't a question of which was king of the road shocked, no wonder your response. I just read it again...
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bossforeva: I just hate lame questions or rather threads.
I thought you wanted to buy one.. And i decided to click on this and read your story,
Only for it to be an arguement that will lead nowhere.
K.. So which is the queen of the road, Camry, Accord, Maxima So what of the maidens Yaris, Sentra, Rio and who is the prince, MDX, RX330, Fx45
lol, this got me laughing...
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss:
lol. Modified tho. The Avalon might be the princess of the road.
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss:
lol. Modified tho. The Avalon might be the princess of the road.
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by yungboss(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bossforeva: lol. Modified tho. The Avalon might be the princess of the road.
so which is the baby of the road?
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungboss:
so which is the baby of the road?
lol.. Baby boy - Picanto, Baby Girl - i10. Each time they are down, the Range Classic and Nissan Patrols tows them to the hospital.. Nice Story
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
It's got to be the Range.
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by williamson46: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Bossforeva:
I thought you wanted to buy one.. And i decided to click on this and read your story, even when i saw ''[PICTURES]'' i thought u gotta feed us with the ones you are actually looking at in the car stand,
Only for it to be an arguement with internet sourced edited pix that will lead us nowhere.
K.. So which is the queen of the road, Camry, Accord, Maxima So what of the maidens Accent, Yaris, Sentra, Rio and who is the prince, MDX, RX330, Fx45 Then the guards, Wrangler, Hummer II
.... Seriously Hummer!! undecided
Bossforeva:
.... Seriously Hummer!!
Re: A G-wagon Or A Range Rover ? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2014
williamson46:
.... Seriously Hummer!! undecided.... Seriously Hummer!!
No na Hammer Jeep.

(1) (Reply)

[photos & Video] Hushpuppi Car Collection / Cars Dealers & Buyers Forum / Coolant Boiling And Temp Guage Show Temp Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.