Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port (7123 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Boko haram go hear am! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh nice!

How will they transport it to the north then?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by theassassin: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
she-male how far

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by BlackTechnology: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Old pics

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by felalegend: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I can see fairly used UN amoured vehicles. I need to operate one of them. Ready to die for my country.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Blakjewelry(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
am tracking ur ip for sharing classified information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bad news for bono Boise, your end is near

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by talktimi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
For our resident she.male to celebrate this, that means the leadership of the APCankerworms are beating a fast retreat from their despicable support of the haramites

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by musiwa95: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2014

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by musiwa95: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by seankafor(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
before this one go arrive bronu, all boko rats go don commit suicide already.
WAR IS NICE WITH BETA WEAPON.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by BlackTechnology: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: Oh nice!

F oo lish question

The tanks will be placed on your head since you can't see that it is a trailer transporting it

Old pics

37 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Used UN tanks. God dey.
I hope they are good sha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by tit(f): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aigbofa: Used UN tanks. God dey.

if them shoot you, you go still die.

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
tit:

if them shoot you, you go still die.

Not if they are not working.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by musiwa95: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin sad lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by PhockPhockMan: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
theassassin: she-male how far

It's confirmed, she is a woman, see her picture below.

On topic, pikin Wey say him mama no sleep, must do wake keeping.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
BlackTechnology:

F oo lish question

The tanks will be placed on your head since you can't see that it is a trailer transporting it

Old pics
I don't think my question was meant for you to answer. Thanks for not minding your business.

Old pictures indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Meanwhile jonadaftt welcomes "Aro Mate" to the Nest of Killers! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
BlackTechnology:

F oo lish question

Made me laff so hard, u wicked

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by engrflames: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by lilprinze: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
All I can see are fairly used armoured vehicles so with all the money we have we can't buy brand New armored vehicles.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Stop displaying my picture without my consent! I will report you to the moderators!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by theassassin: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

oops you mean he eemm she needs to change his/her name to ngeneUKWU-ENU.

well

better than she-male

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by theassassin: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
talktimi: For our resident she.male to celebrate this, that means the leadership of the APCancerworms are beating a fast retreat from their despicable support of the haramites

gbammmm

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop displaying my picture without my consent! I will report you to the moderators!
Lolz! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: Lolz! grin grin grin

Imagine?, the guy is looking for BAN but i wont report him tongue

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by neenar: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Imagine?, the guy is looking for BAN but i wont report him tongue
i feel ya, but you should know TANoids are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Surplus90(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan...playing us for a fool since 300BC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by PhockPhockMan: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
musiwa95: those are from lagos. why is jonathan taken weapon from Western nigeria.
Who be this?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by eledacedar(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: Oh nice!

The army has C130 planes to fly them up north

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aigbofa: Used UN tanks. God dey.
Enemy of progress. Go and die like APC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet / Osinbajo Leaves For Austria, To Speak At Africa-europe High-level Forum / See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.