Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port (7129 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Meanwhile jonadaftt welcomes "Aro Mate" to the Nest of Killers! cheesy cheesy
Enemy of progress. Go and die like APC.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
lilprinze: All I can see are fairly used armoured vehicles so with all the money we have we can't buy brand New armored vehicles.
Enemy of progress. Go and die like APC YOUR BOKOHARAM PARTY.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by 100Cents: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
This op is likely Obiagelli...
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by 100Cents: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
eledacedar:

The army has C130 planes to fly them up north

Those trailers can travel any distance you want them to.

Tanks have been moving up north since last year
Eye witness..
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Collynzo22: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu AKA Clerverly how is your haulage business doing?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Rikidony(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
it seems we are buying fairly used UN equipment to fight this war. anyhow

victory to the military
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
masterpower:
Enemy of progress. Go and die like APC.

Slave to mediocrity. Nigeria Airways dead, no outrage. Nigeria Railway dead, no outrage. Nigeria Army is going the same way but fools like you can never see it because you can never rise above your narrow parochial interests.
Didn't Jonathan just got approval for billions to buy weapons? Did he tell the national assembly he wants to buy tokunbo?
These tanks could be going to some scrap yard for all I know. Moro.on.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: Oh nice!

How will they transport it to the north then?

Berem, it's not a matter of how but when? I'm just glad more bokos would be reunited with their virgins in the coming weeks smiley

GEJ try or e no try?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Caracta(f): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
I saw quite a number of them this evening on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Whooops!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
tokunboh:

Berem, it's not a matter of how but when? I'm just glad more bokos would be reunited with their virgins in the coming weeks smiley

GEJ try or e no try?

wink wait until its all over before u blow his whistle for him.

Be like Barack obama
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Caracta: I saw quite a number of them this evening on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Whooops!

What where u doing there? Hawking ur goods I suppose. smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
100Cents: This op is likely Obiagelli...

Ezekwesili?
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Ghost01(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Let's just hope the users (B/H) won't seize them from the supposed owners (N/A) again. I, for one, am tired of hearing the words "Boko Haram"!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Caracta(f): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Silkmoth33:

What where u doing there? Hawking ur goods I suppose. smiley

Yes. Saw you too, selling bananas.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Caracta:

Yes. Saw you too, selling bananas.
wink

Touchy!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by musiwa95: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2014
cool
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Rexnegro(m): 1:24am On Sep 28, 2014

Wich north ? Sebi war don finish na..ur uncle abubakar shekau don die na ..so his fools are surrendering..like yday heard from news that 300BH surrendered to Cameron army and asked for asylum...so wich north n how many times u want make we kill ur uncle shekau ?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by miqos02(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2014
nice
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by musiwa95: 1:48am On Sep 28, 2014
angry grin
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by manck2: 2:00am On Sep 28, 2014
cool tongue
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by fes2ga: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2014
I DOUBT IF THESE
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by viczing(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2014

Question from a she male you must have a cray question to ask, how did it reach ph at first? E disappeared n reappeared at ph baaa? Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Blakjewelry]
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin: she-male how far
YOU MEAN NGWERE UKWUENU

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2014
Who says the are from port
Deployment of heavy military pieces have been continuous since the emergency rule
Such assets including UN hardware use by Nig in Liberia etc are re integrate into battle field hardware's 4 NE. NB the are not NEW(some have been refurbished
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2014
seankafor: before this one go arrive bronu, all boko rats go don commit suicide already.
WAR IS NICE WITH BETA WEAPON.
what special abt those Oldpieces. The military deserves 4+ gen hardwares just like our politicians riding S500,508 not 504,benz regular

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by RagaMufeen(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: what special abt those Oldpieces. The military deserves 4+ gen hardwares just like our politicians riding S500,508 not 504,benz regular

You people no want the war to end. Anyway is your own wahala.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by theassassin: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2014
AKUNWATA1: YOU MEAN NGWERE UKWUENU

exactly

the chief she-male of Nairaland
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Boko haram go hear am! grin grin cheesy

When the Lord blesses a man (GEJ), even your enemies(APC) will broadcast your good news

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Uncle musiwa wan choke me 4 hia o gringringringringringrin
Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by Blakjewelry(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Jobless olodo.
How is that classified. The tanks are even exposed (not even covered so people wont know what is being transported) and everyone on the road can see them as they pass by.
Mr. IP tracker.
Odedo alase
cant you tell a joke? I would have love to insult you back but it will only make us the equal... try to grow up you don't go about throwing insult.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Blakjewelry:
cant you tell a joke? I would have love to insult you back but it will only make us the equal... try to grow up you don't go about throwing insult.
Oh
Was it a joke
I am really sorry. Pls forgive me.
Just that a lot of sillly comments on nairaland gets me angry.
My bad.
Will edit post now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him / Exchange Rates Before Tinubu Takes Over / We’ll Move Against Anyone Fighting Tinubu Unjustly’ – Ohanaeze PG, Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.